Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That coat Princess Estelle is wearing is just gorgeous, what a nice coat and since it was her mother's that makes it more special. Now red being my favorite color and the scalloped design on the front......beautifully designed coat for many years to come. Liked her hat on her also, cute to see one so young with that type of hat, like her mom's.

I don't see any retro in the coat. It is within the range of typical fashion for a welldressed young girl of Princess Estelle age.

Well, the fact that it was Victoria's property and the style of it make me think it is "retro", or vintage, if you prefer this term...

Estelle's red coat is beautiful and it's cute to hear that it used to belong to Victoria when she was Estelle's age. The SRF do seem to be huge fans of recycling.
I love Charlotte's outfit as well and I like how it's vintage without being too old fashioned (or at least IMO).
There's not much to say about Gabriella and Jacques's outfits, but they look sweet.

Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 -

Or the nanny just ordered it and the Cambridges paid for it. I would image that Rebecca Deacon or Natasha the PA had to go buy the stuff for Kate. Just think if Kate was spotted picking up a pregnancy test at the local Boots drugs. ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Last edited:
Or the nanny just ordered it and the Cambridges paid for it. I would image that Rebecca Deacon or Natasha the PA had to go buy the stuff for Kate. Just think if Kate was spotted picking up a pregnancy test at the local Boots drugs. ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Haha, thankfully pregnancy tests can be ordered online in unmarked boxes nowdays but I get your point.

Wel...if true, the nanny must be quite generous.... according to DM she has bought Carlotte's entire closet!:lol:
Wasn't it determined that the Nanny's mother who lives in Spain had bought the hat Princess Charlotte wore for her trip from the hospital.

Wasn't it determined that the Nanny's mother who lives in Spain had bought the hat Princess Charlotte wore for her trip from the hospital.

Yep. That's what all mags said... For the daily mail a spanish brand is automatically linked to the nanny buying a present.:lol:;)

Yep. That's what all mags said... For the daily mail a spanish brand is automatically linked to the nanny buying a present.:lol:;)
Although, since both are small, handmade and local in spain I can see why they come to the conclusion.

Nice, coordinated looks for the Belgian kids at the annual Christmas concert in Brussels yesterday, December 16:

** Pic **

Girls red dresses and the boys red ties. Just i love them!!

Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 -

Elisabeth and Eleonore look lovely in the red dresses. The styles are suitable for the age group each girl is in. The boys look handsome in their suits and ties. The color coordination is nice without looking too matchy.

The Belgian children look nice and festive. Elisabeth and Eleonore's red dresses fit in nicely with the golden background and I also like Elisabeth's stylish pumps. Emmanuel and Gabriel look smart in their suits.

I think Charlotte's photo was taken that day too. The more I see of that lovely dress, the more I like it. Not fond of George's look, especially of shorts in autumn...

They both look adorable. Love the shorts and knee socks. Dressed my toddler boys as such when it was mild enough. Glad they are keeping his hair longish.

Love little George's look with the sweater and collared shirt. He almost looks too perfect. They all, actually, look too perfect but it's nice to see them happy.

George and Charlotte look very sweet and age-appropriate. I love the classic style of George's outfit. It's nice to see children be dressed as children instead of miniature adults.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom