Fashion for the little royals Part 8: July 2015 - April 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE Leonor's floral blouse, It's so pretty. I love the way her shorts color matches with her floral blouse.

I don't care much for Sofia's outfit, but it's cute that her white blouse is the same as her mother's. (at least it looks like the same to me)

Last edited:
Leonor's blouse is very beautiful.

Is Sofia taller than Leonor? Wow! They're such beautiful girls, and their outfits are appropriate for a summer day. Love Leonor's outfit. The top, and shorts work well together. Sofia looks cute in her navy shorts, and white top.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Great casual summer wear for the girls

They both look lovely. Very appropriately and well-dressed for a casual summer day, I agree. To me, however, the perfect outfit would be Leonor's blouse with Sofía's shorts. In other news, I can't believe how big they've gotten – I'm gonna go on a ledge and say that Sofía will be taller than her sister at next year's photocall.

Both girls is very beautiful. Sofia so tall. :)

Yeah, I noticed Sofia's wedge as well, maybe that's why she seems almost taller than her sister? On another note, I found the blouse Leonore wore a bit too childish for her... I think it would have been better for Sofia, who is younger...

For me, I don't think Leonor's blouse is childish. I wouldn't mind having one for myself but bigger size since I'm on my 20s.

For me, I don't think Leonor's blouse is childish. I wouldn't mind having one for myself but bigger size since I'm on my 20s.

Same here! I love shirts in that style. They work for casual, as well as business-casual outfits.

Princess Athena is soooo cutie :)

Leonor and Sofia look nice in their outfits, though I agree that Leonor's top is a little young for her. I think it would've been better if Sofia wore Leonor's outfit, and Leonor wore Sofia's outfit, because Sofia's outfit (particularly with the wedges) seems quite grown up. But perhaps the girls chose their outfits and Leonor still likes to wear these kind of clothes.

Little Estelle looks so grown up in the first photo - if I didn't know who she was I wouldn't have guessed she was three. She looks like she could be four or five. I love her purple kaftan/poncho (can't tell what it is) in the second photo, she looks like a little hippie child. :)

Athena's outfits are cute as well, though my favourite is her pink dress. It's sweet and with her shoes it seems quite retro to me. Love her matching earmuffs (?) too. Henrik looks cute and casual.

Athena looks very cute in the pink dress, and in the jeans, and white top. I love the choice of footwear. There's something very cute about kids in Converse trainers.

Very cute dress. Perfectly suited for a day at the beach.

Estelle looks lovely and summery. I also think this outfit would be just fine for a summer public appearance, as well as a day at the beach.

i love how letizia dresses her girls. They look great on their holiday in Mallorca.

Great look for a summer holiday. I love the blouses the girls are wearing.

Beautiful dressed the girls.

I love both blouses. Leonor's blouse is very beautiful.

I love both clothes on Leonor and Sofia. I love Leonor's blouse, she really likes floral prints. Sofia's blouse is pretty as well, very sweet and delicate.

Leonor and Sofia look great. I like how their outfits are the same but different. And their sunglasses are very cool, too. :cool:

The British royal children look nice and casual in their outfit as well, though James's trousers appear to be a little short, but that's probably just me. :)

Very appropriate outfits for a day on the grass, surrounded by horses :D. I love Louise's purple trainers, and James's blue ones. Savannah strikes me as a girly kind of girl, because she's almost always in a skirt, or a dress. Mia looks precious in her yellow tunic/dress, and Isla is rocking the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom