Fashion for the little royals Part 7: January 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I agree with every statement you made, 100%;)

I loved George's blue outfit. He looked adorable.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Personally, I don't like shorts paired with stockings... It seems a bit old-fashioned little lord...

:previous: Yes:D But I was a bit skeptical... I thought it was cold in London yesterday...:ermm:

Princess Elisabeth at the baptism of the patrol boat P902 Pollux in Zeebrugge today, May 6, looking lovely in a dress and a white jacket:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

I think she does a good job in this in between childhood and adulthood phase.

What a lovely young lady princess Elizabeth is turning to. She is elegante, poised a true royal.

And very well dressed. She looked quite lovely.

I love the way she dresses, simple yet elegant and perfect for her age.
I'm in love with the headband/fascinator she used and the way it was braided with her hair.

**detail**

:previous: Elisabeth's headpiece and hair is wonderful, thank you for the detail.

I loved her outfit - it has a rather grown up feel but still manages to be age appropriate.

:previous: Elisabeth's headpiece and hair is wonderful, thank you for the detail.

I loved her outfit - it has a rather grown up feel but still manages to be age appropriate.

MTE, I love how delicate the headpiece is, doesn't make her look older but it doesn't make her look like a little child either :flowers:

Well, when your mother is one of the most incredibly elegant women on the planet, it's easy.

I love Elisabeth's outfit. It's elegant, simple, and age-appropriate. The hair-piece is a lovely touch.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Well, they always look like they have a tailor, which might be the cheapest most fashionable thing. Lol. I am telling you, some of these stores have some real hard to find, not so nice, quick to judge and be prejudiced employes. So where ever they are shopping for the children I hope they get the royal treatment. If I have to put up with one more rude employee and see one more ridiculous tabloid at the same general time, I might just take up chewing bubble gum and trying to blow huge ridiculous bubbles while I wait and watch the drivel they call customer service. Usually it's nice out. Yeah, though, a tailor for some things just makes way better sense than shopping for some stuff, especially when you have the funds to spend. I hope the parents can tailor, though, too. Because, some, people, just...

Last edited:
I assume they buy at high end stores for regular clothes and of course have things specially tailored for Gala events.

I only love the jacket.

Yeah, that dress on the child is unique. I am not exactly sure who these people are, but the dress looks modern, like it would bring focus to study of fashion or even science. Great outfit for that reason. The adult women are dressed nice and in everyday attire, really, for a proper business lady housewife that look middle to upper class tax bracket, or like they have a steady job. The guy, lol, looks like he is dressed for whatever occasion he's walking to. Yeah, they would blend in fine just about anywhere. Did someone pass away? I see the man and lady dressed in black and can only wonder.

Last edited:
George's outfit was adorable.

Yes! Very proper, old school upper-class but still adorable. Princess Victoria dresses little Estelle in the same manner. Sasha Casiraghi on Monaco's National Day had on a "little lord" outfit.

I absolutely love seeing children dressed that way:p.

who made those dress?

they look tailored. The dresses are very fashionable right now. The light blue one would be the most in right now of the three because it has that blast from the past look to it. The black one has that twenties era meets now look, almost goth like but not, more sophisticated, so that is second most in. Then the child, I have no idea what the fashion is for that age range there but here it's all anyone can do to keep them away from tight jeans and too small t shirts. You tell them no, you'll get stretch marks, no that isn't in, say you'll take this replace it with that and they don't listen. Finally one who wears fashion that encourages proper academic study and manners. I hope she starts a trend of proper.

Last edited:
oooh, ok, cool, Monaco Royals. Sorry I didn't know who they were. Thanks for mentioning. I am American. Please excuse my ignorance, I actually happen to be an ignorant one.

That is why I say the invariable obsessing and copy catting of Charlottes demure frocks and the ubiquetous white tights Mary Jane combination will be a good thing. Little girls dressed like that are the most adorable��

Estelle of Sweden is already dressed that way. She is, in my opinion, the most beautifully dressed little princess in Europe.

There is no need to wait for 4-5 years to copy Charlotte when there is already a perfect little Royal role model. It's Charlotte who will be copying Estelle, imo.:whistling:

Eleonore's outfit is adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom