Fashion for the little royals Part 7: January 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amalia's outfit is too dark IMO. The middle girl, I always get their names mixed up looks so much like Maxima! The other two have their father's features.

Happy to see the AAA team in their own unique outfits today. Amalia is going to be a very tall girl.

I suspect they are at the stage of picking their on clothes now.

The Pope seemed smitten with Princess Leonore...he couldn't take his eyes off her. What a beautiful little girl!

Happy to see the AAA team in their own unique outfits today. Amalia is going to be a very tall girl.

I blinked and also did a double take when I saw them dressed differently today. About time too!! Thought they looked lovely today and yes, Amalia is going to be a tall Lady. Maybe I'm only seeing what I want, but she looks taller today than in the pictures from Christmas.

The Pope seemed smitten with Princess Leonore...he couldn't take his eyes off her. What a beautiful little girl!

He really adores Children and I would have loved to have seen his face on seeing Leonore coming in the door in her Daddy's arms.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Leonore looks precious in her white dress. I really liked seeing the three Dutch princesses dressed differently. They looked lovely.

The Dutch princesses must have thaught that if we say they can't dress the same anymore, they'll switch to the same hairdo :)

I only liked Amalia's dress. Alexia's dress was too messy. Didn't get a good look at Ariane's dress. But I didn't like the thights or the capes, too Sound of Music for me.

I love the A-Team's hair do's! They have beautiful hair but it's always left down and blowing in the wind so I am glad to see their hair up in a nice style.

I am not a huge fan of their dresses but I am glad they are finally wearing different dresses.

Leonore's dress was super cute and her silver shoes were adorable. I am glad she wasn't wearing a bow either.

Goodness is Princess Alexia looking more and more like Queen Maxima. I think Princess Amalia looks like Princess Beatrice and Princess Ariane looks like King W-A. They are beautiful girls, I love their hair and the fact that they AREN'T dressed the same!!

Yes about the hair. If you want hair that long it needs to be up or Styled to make it managable.

Leonore is super sweet in her going to the the pope frock and s very pretty little girl.

Amalia has that classic House of Orange look you will see in a photograph from a hundred years ago and Alexa is going to be stunning In a few years, the picture of her mother. None of them look at all Latina though not even in complete.the Dutch genes won out here.

Last edited:
Thought they looked lovely today and yes, Amalia is going to be a tall Lady. Maybe I'm only seeing what I want, but she looks taller today than in the pictures from Christmas.
Yes she is, is not only you who see her taller. For a 11 year-old girl she is so tall, if Maxima is without heels, Amalia is almost tall as her. I'm not joking here, Maxima is a tall women (1,80 right? 5 foot 11 inches) and Amalia is not that far from her mommy.

I must say, Amalia will be one of the most tallest princesses of her generation (if not the tallest). Ariane will be tall too. Others include Infanta Sofia, Irene Urdangarin and perhaps Ingrid Alexandra.

The Dutch are in general the tallest people on earth. See link.

King Willem-Alexander is a big man, Queen Máxima is on the tall side too. So yes, we may assume Queen Catharina-Amalia will be one of the tallest Queens but still pretty 'normal' for Dutch standards...

:flowers:

Ohh she looked supercute! She reminded me of "a little princess" movie!:flowers:;)

I wonder if Estelle is wearing one of her mother's beautiful childhood coats again. Hadn't realized that her hair had grown long enough for a ponytail.

I wonder if Estelle is wearing one of her mother's beautiful childhood coats again. Hadn't realized that her hair had grown long enough for a ponytail.

No, the coat is like dbarn67 writes, from swedish Livly, Lisa coat.
LIVLY — Lisa Coat blue

Estelle's blue dress is lovely, and I love her little ponytail! Her bow looks just right now. From what I can see, her dress looks sweet and I like her little boots.

Leonore's outfit is lovely too. We can't see them in the photo posted here but she was wearing silver shoes (Mary Janes?) on her feet.

I love Estelle's coat, and hair. The shade of blue suits her.

I love the new Princess of Cambridge's bonnet:

1 2

It's so beautiful.

1 2

It's so beautiful.

It's a very lovely bonnet. She looks very sweet in it :wub:.

The little Princess's bonnet and blanket have quite an old fashioned/vintage vibe to me. I've just finished watching an older episode of Call the Midwife and the blankets on one of the babies there resembles the little Princess's blanket quite a bit. She looks very cosy and warm - I live in Greater London and it was a little cold today, so I presume the weather was similar in Central London.

Is the blanket the same one that George wore when he was taken home? I remember reading that his blanket was William's.
EDIT: Prince George on his way to meet his new little sister. His shorts are from Amaia Kids. I like his outfit in general, it's very smart but it does remind me a little of school uniform:

Photo

Last edited:
Apparently the blanket for Prince George's was made by a company in Nottingham. It wasn't William's I don't think.

The new British Princess looked super cute today and I loved the shawl she was in.

George look so cute today in his shorts, although the socks were odd but a typically British royalty outfit.

1 2

It's so beautiful.

I'm hoping I can find a pattern to knit it? If anyone hears of such, please share! I'll do the same.

Apparently the blanket for Prince George's was made by a company in Nottingham. It wasn't William's I don't think.

UPDATE: Prince George's Pieces has posted on today's apparel. Tons of deets: http://www.princegeorgepieces.com/#!Hello-Princess-of-Cambridge/colb/554536d80cf27313350e3d1e

Earlier:
Sorry for the double post - but info on the blacket for George, William and the Princess. All three are unique - but do have features that look a lot alike.

George's blanket was not re-uesd today, see his blanket at : Prince George Pieces

The princess' blanket: http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/471961798-the-duke-and-duchess-of-cambridge-depart-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfcX6YjLCJXejX4gMVWoCNe3w%2fBp33hpj%2fHAzC3FHJSJ%2fTfX9t%2fDtYjxy7oTH%2b2sdA%3d%3d

William's blanket: http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/17...UmjhF2l4r0y6Lv4yOA/k/IMeziiiF4kXG4Du9wo4hdw==

Last edited by a moderator:
George's outfit was adorable.

The little princess was absolutely lovely wearing that white knitted bonnet.
The two Swedish princesses, both very well dressed.
Didn´t care at all about the Dutch girls outfits. Ariane had a lovely dress on but that awful cape covered it and IMO those capes don´t enhance the girls. Their hairdos were cute.
Little George a fashion plate in his blue outfit. What a charmer he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom