Fashion for the little royals Part 6: April 2014 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like little girls in super short shorts like Leonor's. Regardless, I think they're both look light and breezy and adorable, especially Sofia.

I agree in regards to the shorts; they're just a bit too short for my taste. But both girls look summery, and I guess if their parents are OK with them wearing something that short, then I have no room to say anything.

I agree in regards to the shorts; they're just a bit too short for my taste. But both girls look summery, and I guess if their parents are OK with them wearing something that short, then I have no room to say anything.
I think it's just not that. It's the girls taste. Leonor likes shorts a lot, and she wore it twice on winter time. I think the clothes shows the girls personalities and it is sweet that they get to choose their own clothing, they're not that little anymore:flowers:

I love how Sasha and Andrea have matching trunks - that's adorable. This question is off-topic here and should probably belong in Andrea and Tatiana's thread over in the Monegaque Sub Forums, but I was wondering if the photos are new, or are they from a holiday earlier on in the summer? I haven't seen them before.

19 August: Princess Ingrid Alexandra and Prince Sverre Mangus of Norway wearing comfortable, casual outfits whilst heading off to their new schools, Bekkestua International School and a Montessori (I apologise for being vague here, I can't remember the name of Prince Sverre Mangus's school) in Norway:

Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus

Lovely photo of Sasha and the norwegian children. All three very well dressed for the occasion.

Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus look very casual and appropriate for the first day of school. It must a bit chilly in Norway, because everyone appears to be wearing fall-type clothes.

21 August: Prince Felix of Denmark wears a comfortable looking jacket/sweater whilst attending a farewell reception for Ove Ullerup at Christiansborg Palace in Copehnagen, Denmark:

Felix and Alexandra

:previous: I love Estelle's outfit she wore during the photoshoot for her first day at preschool. I like how she wears old fashioned clothes but in a more modern way. Her top is adorable - my little cousin has a similar one but it's more floralish.

Estelle's outfit is adorable, and very practical for a preschooler. She looks to be comfortable, and that's the most important thing (besides the outfit's practicality in the sense that she'd be able to dress herself as independently as possible when doing things like getting ready to go outside). Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus look nice as well, though I will say I'm not a fan of the 'ballet flats and socks' look.

The Belgian kids look very nice. I love the white and pink combinations the girls are wearing. Elisabeth looks very grown-up, and Eleonore looks very sweet.

The Dutch princesses are such sweet girls and I´m glad they´re dressed differently. It will be great seeing them grow up into young ladies and develop their own style.

On the fashion aspect, I love Amalia´s pink dress ;)

The Dutch girls are adorable! Amalia is super tall!

Their outfits are so cute, and I love Alexia's fashion pose!!

Lovely Ingrid Alexandra, Sverre-Magnus and little Estelle. Very well-dressed for the occasions.
Didn´t care at all for the outfits of the Dutch girls.

Not really liking what the Dutch princesses are wearing. Amalia's dress is a pretty color, but the style reminds me of an oversized t-shirt. However, it's nice to see them dressed differently for a change.

^^^I agree that it is nice to see the AAA team in different outfits.

In general I like the Dutch Princess's dresses - I think my favourite is Amalia's. The colour is pretty and suits her. Having said that, I would have to say my least favourite is Ariane's as I'm not the biggest fan of the colour scheme and patterns on her skirt, but since she is so sweet I'll give her a pass.

Crown Prince family of Brunei went on a official visit to Singapure on September 1st:

**Muneerah's pretty red dress** **02** **With blue dress** **02** **With soft pink** **02**

Her older brother Muntaqim also appears, but always with a suit, he looks good.

--------------------
Muneerah was born on 2011, but she was only seen starting 2012 as she turned 1 year old (she was probably too little to appear on public).
I made her fashion collection of 2012 and 2013. Because I've forgotten all this time to post here:
*Muneerah's 2012 fashion* *2013 fashion*

:previous: Thanks for posting, kathia_sophia! :flowers: It's nice to see the Brunei Royal Children again. Princess Muneerah is adorable, I love all her dresses. Prince Muntaqim looks sweet and smart in his suit.

:previous: It's lovely to see the Belgian Children again. In general I like their outfits, and think that how Elisabeth and Gabriel are wearing the same colour jacket but in a different shade is nice. Having said that, Eleonore does look like she is wearing her pyjamas, but since she is so adorable I'll give her a pass.

:previous: It's lovely to see the Belgian Children again. In general I like their outfits, and think that how Elisabeth and Gabriel are wearing the same colour jacket but in a different shade is nice. Having said that, Eleonore does look like she is wearing her pyjamas, but since she is so adorable I'll give her a pass.

I think Mathilde knows enough her children to know they grow really fast and she prefers to buy bigger clothes ... I remember having the same problem during my childhood everytime my mum bought my new coats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom