Fashion for the little royals Part 6: April 2014 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All very cute and appropriate, especially footwear. Love Vincent's new haircut

I loved the Danish children´s photos and outfits. Totally appropriate for a trip and for cold weather.

The Danish kids look very comfortable and appropriate for the weather, and outing. Nice to see Mary reusing some of Isabella's old clothing with Josephine. My belief with hand-me-downs is; if it's not stained, ripped, or otherwise ruined, and it fits, then why not? I'm sure they can afford good quality children's clothing that will last a long time, so even if they've been used, I won't have been able to tell. They look as if brand new.

August 3: Prince Christian, Princess Isabella, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine of Denmark wearing the Greenlandic national dress whilst visiting Qaqortoq, Greenland:

All four children ~ A closer look at the Greenlandic national dress on all four children ~ A close up of Princess Isabella's hairstyle ~ A back view of Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine

I thought it was nice of Frederik and Mary to put the children in the Greenlandic national dress, and it is interesting to see all four children each wearing it a little differently.

I
The Danish kids look very comfortable and appropriate for the weather, and outing. Nice to see Mary reusing some of Isabella's old clothing with Josephine. My belief with hand-me-downs is; if it's not stained, ripped, or otherwise ruined, and it fits, then why not? I'm sure they can afford good quality children's clothing that will last a long time, so even if they've been used, I won't have been able to tell. They look as if brand new.

In my experience, most little kids receiving hand-me-downs think those are the best clothes ever because they have that "big kid" aura to them.

I believe that each girl has grown since June's ceremonies.

Absolutely adorable as usual. Love the perfect eyelet summer dresses, the flounce makes it!

Leonor and Sofia looked adorable in their summer dresses, I liked how they were the same but in different colours. It reminded me a little of the dresses they wore for Felipe's coronation, since those were the same design but in pink and blue, although in a more pastel shade.

The dresses of the girls reminded me of the one Princess Alexandra of Hannover wore for Prince Albert's wedding!

Leonor and Sofia look very nice, and summery. I love that the dresses are similar in styles, but different in color.

I'd probably be the same, but I love the silly, sappy faces on those watching the children's antics.

I loved Isabella and Josephine's shawls, and it's always nice to see the children in the Greenlandic National Dress. I can imagine that the Greenlanders were pleased about that. I wasn't the biggest fan of Josephine's leggins she wore whilst in Qeqertarsuatsiaat (I think I've spelt this correctly), although since she's so adorable I'll give her a pass. All four children looked nice and sweet in general. Isabella's red dress in Nuuk looks like a repeat from Queen Margrethe's birthday celebrations in April, which I do believe was Marie Chantal.

Last edited:
They've been almost the same height for some time now.
I'm happy to see them again.!

Leonor and Sofia's outfits are sweet and just right for the occasion. I love the rabbits on Leonor's top in particular.

They've been almost the same height for some time now.
I'm happy to see them again.!

Yes that is true, although I think Sofia will be smaller than Leonor. She's not quite the same hight or taller than her yet. But that's natural since she's the younger sister. I've always thought that she's very tall for her age though - my mother thought she was nine when she first saw a photo of her.

I don't like little girls in super short shorts like Leonor's. Regardless, I think they're both look light and breezy and adorable, especially Sofia.

Last edited:
The Danish children always adorable ans dressed for the right climate they were in.
I don´t care much for the Infantas outfits.

I think the Danish children and the Infantas all looked adorable. I love Isabella outgoing personality, Christian looks so much like his father and the twins are gorgeous. Leonor princess of Asturias looks very regal for such a young age. Sofía has lost her two front teeth and you can tell in her awkward smile. All beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom