Fashion for the little royals Part 6: April 2014 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proclamation dresses - Nieves García Torres and Teresa Fernández Castro, two dressmakers from Asturias that have already made several custom dresses for the girls

the dresses were made by two ladies from where letizia comes from, oviedo. she got introduced to them by a friend from her from oviedo. the article below explains that letizia's directions were that the dresses had to be simple and had to have french sleeves and that "she had to have them on tuesday".

Leonor y Sof?a, vestidas por dos modistas asturianas | Espa?a | EL MUNDO

Their dresses were beautiful and the girls looked adorable.

Leonor and Sofia looked beautiful at the proclamation. The dresses were a great choice - Letizia always has her girls in lovely clothes. Nice touch that they were hand made by a women from Oviedo.

I didn't know that 3/4 sleeves were also known as French sleeves- learn something new everyday.

I did not care for Leonor's Abdication dress; the uneven hemline gave it a rather sloppy appearance. Sofia's dress on that day was lovely. The dresses both girls wore for the Inauguration were simply beautiful. I loved seeing them in different colors.

Lalla Khadija does indeed look cute. I love yellow on children, since I find it a very cheery colour on them.

The Belgian royal kids at the summer photo session today, July 12, only the boys wore identical pullovers in blue:

** Pic **

I think it must be chilly there, the daughter is wearing a scarf and gloves. She may have been trying to be warm.

I think it must be chilly there, the daughter is wearing a scarf and gloves. She may have been trying to be warm.

The children wore gloves because they wanted to feed the animals there.

I like Elisabeth's outfit. It suits her well. The boys looked handsome as always and Eleonore looked cute.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Last edited by a moderator:

The Belgian royal kids at the summer photo session today, July 12, only the boys wore identical pullovers in blue:

** Pic **

It's great to see that finally the kids are not in identical/matching outfits. The boys look cute in the blue pullovers.

July 14, 2014 - Estella during Victorias birthday celebration in a printed dress.

It's a dull dress IMO for this time of year. I think it would've looked great if it was a bit more colourful, especially on a young girl.

Picture

July 14, 2014 - Estella during Victorias birthday celebration in a printed dress.

It's a dull dress IMO for this time of year. I think it would've looked great if it was a bit more colourful, especially on a young girl.

Picture

I love the colours of the dress. Great that they didn't choose some bright colour.

Looks to be this:
Princess Madeleine on King's birthday 1984
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/3/R14053532581985265_2.jpg

how cute that they recycled for estelle an old dress worn by madeleine. and how sweet they still have them and kept them for so long for the new generation! children's clothes really don't go much out of fashion so it's such a lovely idea that they are passed on. i wish i would have kept some of my old dresses! it's not the first time they do it, so i'm looking forward to next time we see estelle to see what they unearthed for her!

Picture
Good eye Lady Finn!!! It does look like they've just altered it for Estelle.

Wow I think this is one of the few times the Belgian royals are not all color coordinated. I like that Elisabeth is showing her own flair for fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Belgian children look nice and casual for their photoshoot. I love that they're not coordinated, and are showing their style preferences. It's the first time that I'm not too crazy about Estelle's dress. Stle-wise it's delightful, but the print reminds me of an old bedspread.

Love that Estelle is wearing her aunts dress, how nice that they preserve them

July 19,2 014 - Prince George in a new official picture wearing Petit Bateau and navy Alex Pre-Walkers

Quite nice for his age.

Picture

Ingrid Alexandra has grown so much! She's very pretty!
Her cardigan is nice.

I love Prince George's outfit. It's very cute, and age-appropriate. The Norwegian kids look quite lovely. Ingrid Alexandra's dress is pretty, and the cardigan gives a nice contrast. Sverre looks very handsome too.

Love Estelle's dress, especially the sleeves. I like that Victoria dresses Estelle in sensible shoes as well.

George looks lovely in his dungarees. I love kids in dungarees, even if they are a nightmare for nappy changing!

James, Viscount Severn wearing some trendy board shorts and sunglasses on holiday with his parents.
Shorts + Glasses

^^^ Fortunately at George's age they still come with the snaps at the bottom to make diaper changes easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom