Fashion for the little royals Part 6: April 2014 - December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella's dress is fantastic – if it came in an adult size, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. Josephine's dress is darling as well, it looks a little too big on her, looked more proportional on Bella, but I love it, nevertheless. I also really like Athena's little dress.

The Danish Children look lovely and ready for summer. I recognise Josephine's shoes from somewhere, did Isabella wear them at one point or is my memory playing tricks on me?

I love the white dress of both Isabella and Josephine. Lovely for summer. George´s dungarees are cute and comfotable for an energetic little boy like him.

George is looking cute in his little over-rolls, and polo shirt. I love the simplicity of the look too.

Sent from my SM-N900T using The Royals Community mobile app

Those are very pretty dresses for the Infantas. Curious to see if they'll be dressed alike and following the tradition of recent abdications/installations.

I loved Sofia´s dress and headband. She looked so sweet.

Leo´s wasn´t my cup of tea, especially because of the wrinkled fabric.

But I like the fact that they were dressed differently, in different colours and dresses but same style. I really hope they also will wear different dresses tomorrow.

Lovely dresses for the Infantas, even though I thought Sofia´s dress was more appropriate to Leonor and vice versa.

I have to say I thought Leonor's dress was a bit too short. I liked the style of both dresses but Leonor's was a bit too short for me.

I am sure they will look beautiful tomorrow as these are the two best dressed Royals around.

I love the dresses, anybody knows from where they are? I think the girls look lovely! very cute! and very much the age they are!

^ probably Nanos again. Especially Sofia's, the design is very similar to the one her sister wore to the Easter Mass this year.

The girls looked lovely and the outfits fitting the ceremony perfectly.

Gorgeous dresses on both girls.

Abdication dresses - Nanos

Proclamation dresses - Nieves García Torres and Teresa Fernández Castro, two dressmakers from Asturias that have already made several custom dresses for the girls

I did Not really like the abdication Dresses, especially leonors, too Short and wrinkly, but the Inauguration Dresses were a lovely Choice.

I liked the fact that Leonor and Sofia haven't been dressed identically. Granted the Proclamation dresses were the same style but given the different colors, they looked different.

Several Queens have made the mistake of dressing their daughters alike long after it was age appropriate. Look at some of the pictures of QEII and Princess Margaret - the Queen was a teenager and her mother still had her in the same clothes as her younger sister. Also, Maxima is doing the same thing. I think her girls are too old to be dressed alike - they aren't bridesmaids after all. Plus the way it usually works out, the older one ends up in something that seems to juvenile for her age.

I like Leonor and Sofia's dresses today and I like that the colours are different - they probably chose their own colours so they added their own personal touch to it. I agree Lady Marlboro - Maxima's girls are too old to be dressed a like. Amalia is too old to be dressed like Ariane.

Christian and Isabella looked nice and their outfits were just right for the sort of event they were attending. I wonder if Isabella is a fan of One Direction and she made Mary and Christian go with her. A relative of mine made me see the One Direction movie since she's a big fan. (I never knew she was until she suggested we should go and see it together.)

Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls. It was a pretty dress although like others here, I thought Leonor was a little underdressed during the official abdication ceremony. It would've been better if she'd worn a dress like Sofia's, and kept that dress for a party or a more informal event. However I loved their dresses for today's Proclamation. I like how the dresses are the same, although in a different colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom