Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it's no more ridiculous than the breast cancer awareness ribbon, which she wears with surprising ease, given other toddlers I've seen. I'm not blaming the SRF, and I don't have anything against cancer awareness, but it's a teensy bit ridiculous to have a toddler wear a ribbon. Maybe I just need some sleep...

It is very appropriate for her to wear that ribbon. She is female - she will have the same risk of developing breast cancer as any other woman. One of my favorite breast cancer posters

http://breastcancerconsortium.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Find-a-cure-before-I-grow-boobs1.jpg

At least Estelle never wears those ridiculous huge flower head bands so popular in the states. One of the joys of being a parent to baby and little girls is being able to dress them up very adorably:flowers:

I love the dress and coat, they are beautiful. I don't lie the bows in her hair, though some say they are to make her more girlish. Surely being a dress and tights makes it obvious she is a girl...

Don't say that... I've met two men (one without children and the other my father) who looked at a toddler wearing a dress with tights and couldn't figure out wether the poor child was a boy or a girl. :whistling:

Estelle is adorable and lovely. Her little dress is so sweet (is it a pinafore though? I've alway thought that pinafore dresses were without sleeves and Estelle's dress has little puff sleeves. Oh well, maybe I've been wrong all along (wouldn't be the first time)).

At least Estelle never wears those ridiculous huge flower head bands so popular in the states. One of the joys of being a parent to baby and little girls is being able to dress them up very adorably:flowers:

I couldn't agree more. I'd certainly rather see hair bows in Estelle's hair over head bands of any sorts.

I can see your point but as long as she tolerates those kinds of things and it supports such a worthy cause, why not? They also had a little medal pinned on her at some event not long ago. Victoria and Daniel are very smart to get her used very early to crowds, strangers, being dressed up, wearing small articles without typical toddler fidgetiness and longish events.
i suppose you're right. I was really grouchy!

It is very appropriate for her to wear that ribbon. She is female - she will have the same risk of developing breast cancer as any other woman. One of my favorite breast cancer posters

http://breastcancerconsortium.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Find-a-cure-before-I-grow-boobs1.jpg

Oh my goodness...That is priceless and also perfectly put too. Thanks for sharing that w/us. Another thing about the pink ribbons, don't forget Victoria is the Honourary Chairperson of this year's Awareness Campaign *and* October is also Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Considering that, I would have been shocked if those ribbons weren't being worn by all three of them IMO.

I just love Estelle's various dresses we've seen her in the last few months. Not only are they lovely and suit her so well, but it's so wonderful to see a little girl in the public eye as much as little Estelle is, wearing smocking on her outfits. It really is such a Classic little girl look, but seemed to be considered old fashioned these days and fading into the past. I really hope w/Estelle wearing smocked dresses when out and about, brings it back big time!! :)

Little Estelle is adorable and a very well-dressed for every occaion. She is always impeccable even if she is a normal little girl who likes to run an enjoy herself. It´s always a joy to see her outfits. Beautiful dress, beautiful coat.

Estelle is adorable and lovely. Her little dress is so sweet (is it a pinafore though? I've alway thought that pinafore dresses were without sleeves and Estelle's dress has little puff sleeves. Oh well, maybe I've been wrong all along (wouldn't be the first time)).

You're correct, Estelle is wearing a dress and not a pinafore (I was probably thinking of pinafores at the time). I've now amended my post. :)

Last edited:
Very nice outfits for Zaria and Luana .I feeel so sorry for those little girls, but you can see they are surrounded by love.

The Two Infantas' outfits are lovely, they always seem to be nicely dressed. I like the addition of the scarves too - very cute. Their style reminds me of a mini version of Letizia's style, perhaps she chooses their outfits.

Countesses Luana and Zaria looked nice and smart at their father's memorial service, I like how they both have black shoes but in different styles (Luana's shoes have a little bit of white added on and around the straps). On another note, I agree with Carminha Stalker's comment on how Luana and Zaria seem to be well loved. It's lovely to see this.

The Spanish Infantas look very elegant, and stylish. I love the scarves. Luana and Zaria look very appropriate in their outfits. A bit off topic, but did one of the girls injure her arm? It appears to be in a sling. I'm glad that they're surrounded by love and family at this time. They're undoubtedly still grieving for their father.

Last edited:
The Spanish Infantas look very elegant, and stylish. I love the scarves. Launa and Zaria look very appropriate in their outfits. A bit off topic, but did one of the girls injure her arm? It appears to be in a sling. I'm glad that they're surrounded by love and family at this time. They're undoubtedly still grieving for their father.

Yes, Zaria broke her arm but I'm not sue how.

I love the coat and the colour of it, but I will never like the bows in her hair. At least now until she has hair long enough to tie it with a bow.

Lovely photos! She's very cute. The coat is gorgeous and just the right colour for an energetic little girl ;) I'm keeping my comments about the bow to myself :whistling:

She is a lovely little girl. She looks like her mother more and more. She is growing up so fast, its hard to believe.

Estelle looks adorable in her pink coat and jeans. It looks like she has two bows rather than one in the photos. Although I have to say that I'm not so sure about her shoes, but they look like they're good for walking in and since she's so sweet and charming, I'll give them a pass.

Last edited:
As usual little Estelle is dressed just right for the occasion. You can see the care in the choice of her outfits, the way they arrange her hair- she always seems comfortable and pretty.

Estelle looks adorable in her pink coat and jeans. It looks like she has two bows rather than one in the photos. Although I have to say that I'm not so sure about her shoes, but they look like they're good for walking in and since she's so sweet and charming, I'll give them a pass.

I didn't even notice the boots! They are a bit odd but as she is running around in the leaves and most probably wet puddles, they are perfectly suitable.

I love the colour of the coat, does anyone know where it is from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom