Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely Ingrid Alexandra always so well dressedand her hair is just beautiful.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway in a (what looks like) floral top, black trousers and black cardigan at the opening of the new Environment House in Oslo, Norway:

Full view ~ Close up

A sweet outfit, Ingrid Alexandra looks nice. However IMO her collar is a little bit big.

Sophie Wessex would be proud of that epic collar. :D

I love little Estelle's outfit, especially her beautiful dress. It's so old fashioned and adorable all at the same time. Her shoes are beautiful as well, though I HATE the bow.

Gorgeous dress for Estelle. She seems to be a real character and so well loved.

Little Estelle is not only cute as a button but also so well dressed!She is always lovely turned out.

Princess Estelle looks very cute, and her dress is admirable.
I am sure she would be able to perform her royal duties solo and perfectly done, even before she reaches 18 years of age.

I love Ingrid-Alexandra's hair, and her outfit is simple, and appropriate. The only thing I dislike is the collar; it overpowers the look just a little bit. Estelle looks precious in her little dress, and shoes. The bow is not so bad. I'd imagine Victoria is rushing the time when she can style her daughter's hair in all sorts of pretty ways.

Estelle is wearing a little blue bow and gold medal for her grandfather's jubilee, smaller version her mother and aunt are wearing.
I love how they make small versions of orders, medals, and national costumes for Estelle!

Princess Estelle was pretty in pink at her grandfather's Jubilee; the velvet sash on her dress was very nice. The bow was a cute touch IMO. I also like her beige shoes, very smart. Her coat was also lovely. This photo is absolutely adorable!

Last edited:
:previous:thank you for the close up. Now we can see that the dress is indeed pale pink silk taffeta and the bow is beige velvet. A truly elegant dress for a child.

Yes SLV it is the wife of Prince Pavlos. Her clothes are beautiful and have been seen on a few royal children, Princess Estelle and Lady Louise to name a couple.

Marie Chantal also posted a photo of Victoria and Estelle to her Instagram account to say Estelle was wearing Marie Chantal.

That dress is simply divine!And how well it suits this beautiful princess!

:previous: The Spanish Infantas are always dressed so nicely, and in age appropriate manner to boot. Love both outfits.

Wow! Two cutie's outfits are very nice.
Infanta Leonor is more and more beautiful while Infanta Sofía is more and more boyish:lol:

These two little girls are always so well- dressed!Loved both outfits.Sofia is simply gorgeous!

I concur with those who said that Leonor and Sofia are always well dressed. They wear lovely clothes and I liked the outfits they wore whilst visiting their grandfather in hospital. Sofia's top is particularly cute.

This post from MyRoyals says that Sofia's top is from Nanos:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Last edited:
The Spanish, Belgian, Norwegian, Danish children and Princess Estelle are always dressed neatly, cutely and age appropriate. The Dutch girls are hit and miss, their clothes seem big on them much of the time and IMO, too matchy.

I concur with those who said that Leonor and Sofia are always well dressed. They wear lovely clothes and I liked the outfits they wore whilst visiting their grandfather in hospital. Sofia's top is particularly cute.

This post from MyRoyals says that Sofia's top is from Nanos:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

I love that mum lets them have current clothes, rather than making them look like they stepped out of a 60s sitcom. I adore Sophie Wessex, but wish she would let Louise dress like a child in this millenium, rather than the last.

Methinks Granny has a big hand in Louise's clothes....She never got to influence the other girls in those ways and she only had the one daughter-and she had no extra time to do those things. So she may be compensating a little bit. It's only human.

I love that mum lets them have current clothes, rather than making them look like they stepped out of a 60s sitcom. I adore Sophie Wessex, but wish she would let Louise dress like a child in this millenium, rather than the last.

Some of Louie's clothes aren't that bad. There are some clothes (particularly her dresses and the horrible coat she wore to Easter his year) that are not necessarily the nicest but there are some that look lovely. Her outfit for the Diamond Jubilee Service last year was lovely. It was a Marie Chantal dress with MC shoes, which looked lovely on Louise. I think at times she is dressed a bit old fashioned, but perhaps Sophie does that on purpose to keep the Queen happy. James is always dressed appropriately and in clothes that are contemporary. I just think Louise is dressed like many other girls of her rich background.

Some of Louie's clothes aren't that bad. There are some clothes (particularly her dresses and the horrible coat she wore to Easter his year) that are not necessarily the nicest but there are some that look lovely. Her outfit for the Diamond Jubilee Service last year was lovely. It was a Marie Chantal dress with MC shoes, which looked lovely on Louise. I think at times she is dressed a bit old fashioned, but perhaps Sophie does that on purpose to keep the Queen happy. James is always dressed appropriately and in clothes that are contemporary. I just think Louise is dressed like many other girls of her rich background.
AdmirerUS didn't say that her clothes are bad and ugly, but that she rather dresses more in old fashion than with current fashion of the 21st century. Something more modern would also look good on Louise as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom