Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think their hair is highlighted either.

I'm surprised she has blond hair! I know blond runs in Victoria and Daniel's families. But with two parents with dark hair, you'd think Estelle wouldn't have light hair

Genetics. If one parent has a blond-brown gene and the other have a blond-brown gene there is 25% chance that the child will be blond.
Many children are blond when they are small and when they grow older they get brown hair. Nothing unusual in that

Yes, just look at pictures of Felipe, Elena and Cristina as toddler they were all towhead babies. It's interesting that the danish twins were born with dark brown hair yet as toddlers they have lighter colored hair.

I can't recall if this was posted here before, but...

Princess Haya bin Al Hamzah dressed in a leopart print from head to toe.
**Full view**

Genetics. If one parent has a blond-brown gene and the other have a blond-brown gene there is 25% chance that the child will be blond.
Many children are blond when they are small and when they grow older they get brown hair. Nothing unusual in that

Quite correct (and two different factors).

August 13, 2013 - Isabella's first day to school in shorts and a printed top which is lovely.
Quite a nice outfit for summer.

Full view

Yes she looks extemelly pretty and cute, nice summer girly outfit.

I loved Princess Isabella´s outfit, her sandals, the whole lot. She is such a charming expontaneous and happy little girl!

Isabella is a lovely girl, and her personality shines through every single picture. She looks very comfortable and stylish on her first day of school.

Bella looked so lovely and the outfit looked comfortable for your first day of school.

Isabella & her parents look amazing! She looked so excited!

Ingrid Alexandra is not only one of the pretiest royal children, but also one of the best dressed. She is expontaneous and seems very loving towards her parents and siblings.Iloved her coat.

So no one is discussing Prince George's blanket?;)

Ingrid looked very good with her coat, wellies and her hair like that. And Sverre looked like a very attractive little man.
Not so sure about Martha-Louise's daughters.

No, it is ugly blanket :D

And what is so ugly about a simple white blanket? And how can you tell if it's ugly since you can't really see how it fully looks? Either way, that's a very mean thing to say.

It was the most beautiful, glorious white blanket that was ever had by any child. ever. My childhood is made less because I did not have such a blanket.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Ingrid from an Elle shoot. I've never seen the picture before but I don't know if it's from MM's 40th birthday shoot with Elle. I love Ingrid's pretty dress.

http://i40.tinypic.com/33msu21.jpg

Last edited:
I loved Ingrid Alexandra's coat. She's looking like a little lady, and her hair looked very nice. Little George's blanket is hard to see, so I don't have any comments about it. I'm sure it's a lovely, and warm blanket.

I love Ingrid Alexandra's coat, it looks quite smart. She seems to be a very lovely little girl. I think Sverre Magnus looks very sweet in his outfit. The Behn sisters outfits' are nice, although I'm not too sure about Leah Isadora's lime green boots, I think black or navy ones would've been better. But overall, she looks cute and I like the addition of the necklace. I love Ingrid Alexandra's dress in the photo of her with her mother. :)

And little Prince George looks cosy in his blanket.

September 2, 2013 - Princess Elisabeth, Princess Eleonore and Prince Gabriel's first day at school.

Such a pretty shade of green for summer on Princess Elisabeth.

Princess Elisabeth ** All 2 children

Last edited:
Ingrid Alexandra looks absolutely lovely in her white dress. I loved her coat too. The eBelgian kids are always well dressed. I think that shade of green becomes Elizabeth.

That is a lovely shade of green for Princess Elisabeth. Her siblings look nice as well.

September 2, 2013 - Princess Elisabeth, Princess Eleonore and Prince Gabriel's first day at school.

Such a pretty shade of green for summer on Princess Elisabeth.

Princess Elisabeth ** All 2 children

All the Belgian children looked nice and casual going back to school. That shade of green really suits Elisabeth, and I like Eleonore's top. Her shoes are also cute. Emmanuel looks nice and warm in his orange jumper and shirt. I'm not a fan of orange clothing but it suits him.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway in a (what looks like) floral top, black trousers and black cardigan at the opening of the new Environment House in Oslo, Norway:

Full view ~ Close up

A sweet outfit, Ingrid Alexandra looks nice. However IMO her collar is a little bit big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom