Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautifully dressed children:the Belgians, the Danish. Marvelous little dresses for the girls and the boys very handsome in their outfits too.

Lovely danish children,espeically Josie's pretty blue dress. Love Isabella's dress too.
would not have dressed Christian in such an obvious Ralph Lauren logo, and Vincents shirt very flowing looks messy, he would have also looked better in a plain polo.

Louise is really the portrait of her mother !!!!

I love how the Spanish royal children are dressed. They look comfortable, and ready to enjoy some summer fun.

All the spanish children look adorable. Leonor and Sophie are just so cute in their white shorts and little tops and blonde hair.

The Two Infantas look lovely in their summer clothes. Sofia's blue floral top is very pretty and Leonor's top looks summery and beach-y. Their shoes are nice too.

All spanish children look great in these casual outfits. Leonor and Sofia are having ankle bracelets.

Better pictures of Leonor & Sofia's outfits the other day:

**Full View** **Upper part** **Leonor's close-up** **Sofia's close-up**

I like both outfits, as always, the girls are so well dressed, definately one of the best dressed royal children. This time is white shorts, but they have diferent material. I really like their tops, Sofia's one is really pretty and cute and Leonor's one is so summery and practical.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The little Infantas are always very well dressed and the blue colors suits them very much.

I really love how these two girls are presented. They're dressed in outfits that are age-appropriate, nice to look at, and comfortable.

Letizia can dress her children so brilliantly and they look adorable in these cute summer outfits.

They're always beautifully dressed, like child models. Any have an ID on their outfits? Letizia usually uses Nanos though so I guess I should think that the maker of those pretty tops. I especially like Sofia's blue and white.

Last edited:
Yes she usually uses Nanos and the other brand under Nanos which is called Kapri, but maybe she uses Zara kids as well.

Letizia can dress her children so brilliantly and they look adorable in these cute summer outfits.

Dressed in shorts and simple tops is the way to go for summer. Not sure that qualifies as brilliant, but they do look sweet! The girls are adorable:flowers:

Leonor and Sofia today, vising La Granja de Esporles
http://www.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/leonor3.jpg?fa1480
Spanish Royals holidays in Palma de Mallorca | jose p. gegundez | photographer
Spanish Royals holidays in Palma de Mallorca | jose p. gegundez | photographer

They look lovely as usual, I like the colours Letizia chooses for her daughters. Leonor has sandals a little like her mummy and her hair is getting quite dark.

I think Leonor and Sofia are always nicely dressed. Once again, I really like their outfits, particularly Sofia's. :) I wonder if ankle bracelets are becoming popular with children in Spain as when I went there this year, I saw lots of children wearing them.

Very cute outfits. I was surprised to see that both infantitas had highlights in their hair.

^^ I don't think those are highlights. I think the sun made their hair lighter. My sister used to have the same and it looked just like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom