Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dresses are alike but not the same. I wouldn´t be surprised if they were bought by Queen Sylvia here in Brasil.

I love how old fashioned the pink dress is, it's adorable. :D

Infantas Leonor & Sofia out & about on the street (they went to the theater/cinema)

**Picture**

I love Estelle's pink dress and hat. She looks very precious, as always. Lalla Khadija looks very lovely in her kaftan and tiara. A beautiful young lady, indeed. Joachim's children look nice and comfortable in their holiday attire, and a great casual look for the little Infantas.

I think both of Estelle's dresses are very pretty, I particularly like the white one she wore on her mother's birthday. I think her shoes she wore with the white dress are the same ones she wore on Madeleine and Chris's wedding in June. I like her little sunhat she wore with the pink dress, very cute.

Lalla Khadija is a pretty little girl IMO and I really liked her caftan. She looked very sparkly in her tiara and earrings!

Nikolai, Felix, Henrik and Athena looked nice in their summer clothes. Athena's dress is very pretty and I loved the photos of her trying on Marie's sunglasses. :D :wub:

The Two Infantas looked nice in their casual outfits as well. :)

Last edited:

The Dutch princesses at the annual summer photo session today, July 19, all wearing different summer dresses:

** Pic **

I love Ariane's dress. The other girls look all right.

I like how the girls are dressed differently especially after the the very similar dresses worn for the Investiture events and the last set of photos.

Is Ariane the littlest one? I do like her dress the best too if so. I like the way they have similar colors.

they look beautiful, and in different dresses, I like it! they are very big tall girls! I love their hair so blond! like W and the eyes of the mother very cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
yup... those children will be breaking hearts in posh families of the upper crust in about 10 years.

Clean shirt, new shoes
And I don't know where I am goin' to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I don't need a reason why.
They come runnin' just as fast as they can
Coz' every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I ain' missin'not a single thing.
And cufflinks, stick pin
When I step out I'm gonna do you in.

Top coat, top hat,
I don't worry coz my wallet's fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin' sharp and lookin' for love.

Sharp Dressed Man-Zz Top.

Is not this the perfect song for a big or little royal man at one of these formal events...somebody needs to make video :)

Cute dressesm she girls look adorable!

Lovely choices for Elisabeth and Elenore today. with their red dresses. It looks like they were inspired by the AAA's outfits using the same fabric, but slightly different designs.

I though the same thing!...exactly how close are max and mathilde because they seem to be on the same wave length a lot.

Hi everybody, delurking for this. There was just an interview with Edouard Vermeulen on VTM and he did the exact same thing as he did for the Dutch princesses. Elisabeth and Eléonore came to his studio and they designed their dresses together. They chose the colour (with a little bit of guidance from their mother :D), Eléonore wanted a big bow in her hair and Elisabeth wanted the same dress as her mother. They reached a compromise so Elisabeth's dress was a bit more age apropriate. Seems our little Crown Princess has a mind of her own and knows what she wants.

I know he isn't much liked around here but kudos to Mr. Vermeulen for always involving the children themselves in the most important event in their respective countries :flowers:

Last edited:
that is so cool! wanting big bows and so eager to be taken seriously and be grown up but still not their quite there yet...kids are kids no matter what:) I see Elisabeth as a young women who is gonna thoroughly enjoy her clothing perks and have the taste to have the best her position can get her.

stephanievl said:
eleonore, Gabriel, Elisabeth and Gabriel today.
The girls wore red dresses from Natan
http://i44.tinypic.com/2hzpopt.jpg

Elisabeth and Eleonore's red dresses are very nice, I love the colour. I think Eleonore's bow is a cute touch to her dress and I like how Elisabeth's hair is styled. Gabriel and Emmanuel look very smart in their suits.

Betcha they were like typical boys... not so into this suit business, esp. the fitting, lol... or maybe they are used to it.

I loved the way that Elizabeth and Eleonore were dressed .Lovely colour and material. The boys, very handsome in their suits. What beautiful children they are!

I love Eleonore´s dress and bow. Elisabeth´s- not so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom