Fashion for the little royals Part 5: June 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Prince George looks very cute with these outfit, in his first royal event. I like it a lot. Very age appropriate and at the same time a little bit formal.

The dungarees seems to be by Rachel Riley:
Sailboat Smocked Dungarees at Rachel Riley USA

You know, when I read that the first time, I saw "Sellout Smocked..." I'm not kidding and I hope they're ready for what's about to hit them. :D

You know, when I read that the first time, I saw "Sellout Smocked..." I'm not kidding and I hope they're ready for what's about to hit them. :D

:lol: You read the most probably to happen in the next hours :). Lucky brand! They will have a sudden success due to baby george.

Well, I love smocking, always have and hope this boosts the look back into the mainstream. They have machines that can do it now and there is some lovely stuff out there. Trendsetter PG, maybe?

Love smocking too but would have chosen a size larger shirt for PG, maybe he's grown since they got it.

I think George's outfit is very cute and suitable for a playgroup. I particularly like the little boat.

I love George's outfit. He looks so cute, and a little sophisticated too.

I love the little dungarees as I like traditional "old fashioned" clothing on kids. He looks really big in them though. He is quite big baby.

Lady Louise has a few Rachel Riley dresses as well, which are right up Sophie's street due to their 1940's/50's style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom