Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just going to post this. they must get their fashion advice from Frederik :lol: or their grandpa Henrik (who we all know loves colors:ROFLMAO:).

But I like the Christian and Mary are in blue tones and Frederik and Isabella are in purple :)

I was wondering the same thing re the colorful pants on the boys. I'm not a fan of those types of pants, but somehow on young children they look all right. I love the shade of Isabella's coat. Looks so lovely on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingrid Alexandra today at the Save The Children's Peace Prize Fes', wearing a dark blue cardigan, tights, ribbon and a gold dress.

*Full View* *Full View2* *Close-up*

Hair is nicely styled with a front 'wave' w/ribbon and with curls at the botton. Her hair is also longer and it suits our little princess, such a beauty!

Last edited:
Ingrid is one of the prettiest royal girls, imo. She´s going to be a beauty. Her hair is stunning and I love that black-gold dress, she looks like a little lady in it :flowers:

Ingrid-Alexandra looks absolutely stunning and very sophisticated. I love the entire ensemble; from the hair ribbon to the choice of colors.

Ingrid-Alexandra is absolutely beautiful, I love her dark looks, she is one beautiful little Princess!!

I agree with all of you. Ingrid Alexandra is one of the prettiest princesses around. She has style, she is always apropriately dressed for all occasions, be it formal or not and her hair is a must. Both loose with a ribbon like in this photo, or with those lovely braids she has been seen in many photographs.

Ingrid Alexandra is such a stylish young lady, I can't wait to see her choice in clothes growing up.

IA is the dark haired version of her Mom. She's going to be a stunning woman one day.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra is such a pretty little girl- I love her curls! :)

I looooove Sofia´s boots and Leonor´s blouse! Do you think I could find them in my size? :D
(Not kidding at all, a friend of mine recently discovered that she can buy Zara´s kids clothes, since a 14 size equals an S size of adult´s clothes...so I just have to find the biggest size avaiable :ROFLMAO:)

Both girls are seriously cute. Leonor has started to wear earrings, they can be seen here:
imgbox - fast, simple image host

I was reading the various comments about the infantas outfits on their visit to the hospital. I also felt that Leonor's shorts were too "short" and did not notice how attractive the little blouse was until I saw this picture of the "top" only. I think different pants/shorts would have been lovely! Usually Leonor looks better coordinated than Sofia. But this time Sofia's choice was better overall :flowers:

How adorable the Danish children. Even though they were not dressesd exactly alike, they wore coordinated clothing. Very nicely dressed all four of them.

Wow, the twins are getting so big, Prince Vincent is gorgeous, love the longer hair on him. All the danish children are so darn cute, Hope to see Athena and Henri soon, its been awhile since they have been out and about. Thanks for the pictures!!

The Danish kids look absolutely adorable. I love the checkered shirts on the boys and the mauve on the girls. The outfits are similar, but still unique for each child.

Little Estelle has such an expressive face and she certainly looks like a happy baby in her snow clothes. Her parents look as though they enjoy her thoroughly.
And, the little Danish group are so fun to see together. I think that whomever chooses their clothing does a great job. The two older children are certainly actively involved in helping with the twins. I have also noticed that Isabella's hair is always nicely arranged.

No one cuter than Lady Louise. She's also my favourite bridesmaid

Lady Louise looks like a little Lady that she is. I love that her mom dresses her in old-fashioned clothes. That style suits her. James looks like a little ham. They're such beautiful children.

I *love* Louise's coat and so jealous she can wear double breasted coats/jackets, as I adore the look, but it does not adore me. Lovely pictures of lovely children. Thanks!!

Lady Louise has a taste for classical, old fashioned clothing, which suit her extremely well. She is a true English rose. Her little brother who is an adorable imp, comes out in more casual sort of clothing, still very well put together and stylish.

I love the little red dress, the shoes and the bow and the expression on her face! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom