Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about passing them down, and true, darker colors don't show the dirt but I still prefer a little brighter

Princesses Amalia, Alexia and Ariane with diferent casual clothes for SinterKlaas.
**Full view** **Amalia's close up** **Alexia's close up** **Ariane's close up**

seems that Ariane got herself a radical haircut:D

Lovely pics, thanks :flowers:
apart from the jackets the clothes are still all very similar, red shirt, jeans and boots, it seems someone at court really likes them to look alike :)
(maybe that's why Ariane cut her hair so she at least looked different in that aspect :D )

All the girls look really nice, even if similar. Red is a good color for those who have fair complexion, so it was a good choice from that aspect.

These two little girls are always well dressed. I´ve sen them in formal clothing and less formal clothing such as shorts and tops. It´s not only the clothing, but the way they are so well groomed
Because here, we are talking about special children who are in the limelight and always will be. But in my country, even poor parents try their best to make their children appear clean and pretty.

another front-view picture of the Full body of Leonor & Sofia
*Picture*

seems that Leonor grew quite a bit since the last time, before Sofia was almost as tall as Leonor, but now they have a noticable gap between them.

:previous: Yes, Leonor is going to be very tall, but Sofia is not far behind. I love the boots the girls are sporting, and the sweater on Sofia.

Sofia's boots and trousers are recycled from the last visit to the Hospital early this year.

I looooove Sofia´s boots and Leonor´s blouse! Do you think I could find them in my size? :D
(Not kidding at all, a friend of mine recently discovered that she can buy Zara´s kids clothes, since a 14 size equals an S size of adult´s clothes...so I just have to find the biggest size avaiable :ROFLMAO:)

Both girls are seriously cute. Leonor has started to wear earrings, they can be seen here:
http://imgbox.com/abi9UIl8

I love Sofia's boots and sweater. Both girls look wonderful and I'm so happy that Letizia hasn't fallen into the dress the girls alike for every public appearance that's happened in the past w/Royal siblings.

My favourite picture of the girls is still from earlier this year when the Royal Family welcomed home the Spanish Soccer/Football team after they won the Euro Championship. There was the King, the Queen, Letizia and Felipe all looking nice, neat and professional looking in their suits for the guys and the outfits the ladies were wearing and there in that kind of a formal event are the girls.

Wearing their Team jerseys, cutoff jean shorts and in flip flops.

Loved it then, love it now and I have that picture downloaded in my Pictures files for those tough days when I need a smile. Because whenever I see it, I just grin because it's just so wonderful to see the girls were allowed to be excited kids welcoming their Sports Heroes home from a huge Victory.

Love, love, love it. :)

Again, I can´t but pra
ise the style of the Infantitas clothing. It doesn´t bother me at all if children are not dressed alike, as long as their clothing blends one with the other. What I hate to see is one with a dressy dress, the other with a skirt and old jumper, or trousers that have seen better days.
I wouldn´t dress my children like that and they weren´t royalty for sure. I think it reminds me too much of the Aquarian Age, whih I spent in Caliornia.

I couldnt care less about children's fashion but I prefer the tomboy style (Isabella, Irene and Sofia jr seems to go down a similar road) to the dressy girly dress style.

I'd never dress my girl in pants or whatever it is called that Leonor is wearing, its far too short.

Of course there are very cute fashions for running and playing. But even Isabella who is a regular tomboy is seen in pretty dresses when the ocasion calls for it. I love children´s fashions and nowadays there are so many options from expensive to very reasonable prices.

I love the clothes the little Infanta's wear. They represent a lot of what young girls their age are wearing today, which is lovely. They are always really beautiful colours, and their dresses with their sandals are always among my favourite young Royal clothing. Their clothing looks as if their mother has had some input to their ensemble, which is lovely. They are dressing in a current style, whereas Lady Louise is not. I think Lady Louise perhaps likes to wear old fashioned dresses, and it makes me think she picks out her own clothes whereas Leonor and Sofia look like their mother has helped them. I think that is perfectly ok. Isabella is another whose sartorial choices look like her mother has giving her a helping hand, though Isabella's clothes are always adorable.

I prefer the way Leonor and Sofia are dressed compared to the Dutch Princesses, but that is just personal choice though the Dutch girls all have beautiful blonde hair. Leonor's hair is lovely, particularly the lighter part of her hair. Leonor and Sofia's hair is always cute with the little side plait or clasp, which is how I would prefer Lady Louise's hair to be like. Perhaps if they didn't brush Louise's hair, we would see her lovely ringlets but her hair is often brushes, thus brushing her curls out. Of course they aren't my girls; their mother can do what they want with their hair, it is just an opinion of mine.

I couldnt care less about children's fashion but I prefer the tomboy style (Isabella, Irene and Sofia jr seems to go down a similar road) to the dressy girly dress style.

I'd never dress my girl in pants or whatever it is called that Leonor is wearing, its far too short.

I agree. much prefer the tomboy style and for me Leonor' shorts are far to shorts, very too "fashion-forward" for a young girl.

Im also glad, they are no longer dressed alike.

I agree. much prefer the tomboy style and for me Leonor' shorts are far to shorts, very too "fashion-forward" for a young girl.

Im also glad, they are no longer dressed alike.

I agree. I don't like Leonor's shorts at all. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the clothes the little Infanta's wear. They represent a lot of what young girls their age are wearing today, which is lovely. They are always really beautiful colours, and their dresses with their sandals are always among my favourite young Royal clothing. Their clothing looks as if their mother has had some input to their ensemble, which is lovely. They are dressing in a current style, whereas Lady Louise is not. I think Lady Louise perhaps likes to wear old fashioned dresses, and it makes me think she picks out her own clothes whereas Leonor and Sofia look like their mother has helped them. I think that is perfectly ok. Isabella is another whose sartorial choices look like her mother has giving her a helping hand, though Isabella's clothes are always adorable.

I prefer the way Leonor and Sofia are dressed compared to the Dutch Princesses, but that is just personal choice though the Dutch girls all have beautiful blonde hair. Leonor's hair is lovely, particularly the lighter part of her hair. Leonor and Sofia's hair is always cute with the little side plait or clasp, which is how I would prefer Lady Louise's hair to be like. Perhaps if they didn't brush Louise's hair, we would see her lovely ringlets but her hair is often brushes, thus brushing her curls out. Of course they aren't my girls; their mother can do what they want with their hair, it is just an opinion of mine.
I agree with you totally about how nice the Spanish Infantas and Isabella are dressed. I´M not too fond either of the Dutch girls fashions these past two years or so. They have beautiful hair but it would be far better with a clasp or side plaits. One who is always very well turned out is Ingrid Alexandra, both in informal clothing and more formal outfits. And her hair lately is lovely braided.

(...)
this individual clothes showcases the girls diferent personalities and their distint tastes along with mommy's help.

(...)

Leonor and Sofia are always so well-dressed IMO. I like both of the girls outfit, but prefer Leonor's.

Why do people always think that royal children choice of cloths is done with the help of momy?
It can also be with the help of daddy;)

In respect of the protection of young and innocent children and the discussed young princesses in particular,
the discussion about "sexy"-looking clothes has been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Why do people always think that royal children choice of cloths is done with the help of momy?
It can also be with the help of daddy;)

You spoke my mind exactly!:flowers: I always wonder why, in this day and age, everyone always refer to the mother's ability/lack of to dress her children.
I'm the mother of three girls whose father has taken a greater interest in they way they dressed than I ever have. Fathers can indeed have a say, they can even have a decisive say, in the way children dress.

...and don't forget the children themselves. Lots of kids have very decisive opinions of what they like and do not like. Royal kids too, I bet;)

I loved the photos of the Danish children. I think the colorful pants give a bit of gayety worn with dark winter coats.Isabella was beautiful in her plum coat. That color suits her to a t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom