Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little Estelle is always well dressed be it casual or more formal gowns.
The three As looked perfect in their yellow and açso in their blue dresses. Now yhat theiy´re back wearing different styles I´m not too keen. It´s not about being dressed equal it´s just that sometimes the looks clash.

Last edited:
I love little James' Ralph Lauren jumper and Lady Louise's adorable cap and horse riding boots :D

It looks like Lady Louise is wearing RM Williams riding boots. Nice to see Australian craftmanship on display!

The Wessex kids look nice and casual. Their parents dress them pretty well. Louise's cap is adorable.

Latest Fashion of our adorable little royals!

Princess Elisabeth and Prince Gabriel with their mother at Queen Elisabeth Contest, May 15th:
**Full View E&G** **Upper Part E&G** **Close-up Elisabeth**

Princess Elisabeth went with her father to the South Pole Station Exhibition, May 20th:
**Full View** **Upper Part** **Upper Part 02**

Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus (with Marius)for Norway's National Day, May 18th:
**Full view** **IA Full View** **Balcony Appearence**

Princess Estelle looking adorable & patriotic at a Reception for the Ice Hockey World Champions, May 20th:
**Full View** **Full View 02** **Full View 03** **Full View 04**

Last edited:
Oh boy! This must be my lucky day. Such adorable pictures of well-dressed royal chiildren. The Belgians are always impeccable. Loved Elizabeth´s two outfits.What a beautiful young lady she is turning into.Gabriel is absolutely beautiful.Little Estelle, I think is a darling of everyone and even dressed with a hockey shirt she is an absolute peach. Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre also impecable in the balcony appearance and very cute in their national outfits.

Our Lisa is really becoming a teenager....12 this year. She is a beauty.

Elisabeth and Gabriel look very elegant and classy. I love both outfits that Elisabeth wore; she is indeed a beautiful young lady. And I LOVED Estelle in the hockey jersey :wub:! I don't know if this child can get any cuter, but I have a feeling she can and she will.

Wow, Elisabeth is such a beautiful young lady already!

Estelle is absolutely precious, I just want to steal her :wub:

Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore attended with their parents, Prince Philippe patricipation in the 20km run of Brussels, Today May 26th:

**Full View** **Full View 02**

Elisabeth, Gabriel, Emmanuel and Eleonore attended with their parents, Prince Philippe patricipation in the 20km run of Brussels, Today May 26th:

**Full View** **Full View 02**

The children look casual, but classy. I love the dark blue trench coats on the girls, and the red jackets on the boys.

This family is absolutely charming. Loved the children´s outfits.

Princess Estelle at the Swedish national day today (June 6):

One ~ Two

Estelle looked adorable in both outfits. I love her little sailor's dress. :)

Lady Louise Windsor at the service for the 60th Anniversary of the Queen's Coronation (June 2):

Back View ~ Full View

She looks very nice, I noticed that she wore this outfit at the Jubilee Service last year.

Last edited:
I think Louise would look so much better without the stockings and different shoes.

Princess Estelle at the Swedish national day today (June 6):

One ~ Two

Estelle looked adorable in both outfits. I love her little sailor's dress. :)

Lady Louise Windsor at the service for the 60th Anniversary of the Queen's Coronation:

Back View ~ Full View

She looks very nice, I noticed that she wore this outfit at the Jubilee Service last year.

God Estelle just kills me, she is so cute. I love her National outfit, how cute and I adore her shoes. I am not a fan of the bow in her hair though. Bless her, she needs to grow some more hair!

Lady Louise's outfit is similar but it is different than last year. Someone kindly pointed out to me on another forum that it was a different dress and shorter cardigan. The dresses ARE very similar though. I wish she had worn different shoes, but to see her attend anything just makes me smile so i'll let her off. With regards to her tights, it's protocol for Royal women to not have bare legs and that goes for little ladies as well. I love the white tights and Mary-janes look, but I would have preferred lighter shoes for this outfit. Her gold pumps from last year were lovely but I imagine they no longer fit.

God Estelle just kills me, she is so cute. I love her National outfit, how cute and I adore her shoes. I am not a fan of the bow in her hair though. Bless her, she needs to grow some more hair!

Lady Louise's outfit is similar but it is different than last year. Someone kindly pointed out to me on another forum that it was a different dress and shorter cardigan. The dresses ARE very similar though. I wish she had worn different shoes, but to see her attend anything just makes me smile so i'll let her off. With regards to her tights, it's protocol for Royal women to not have bare legs and that goes for little ladies as well. I love the white tights and Mary-janes look, but I would have preferred lighter shoes for this outfit. Her gold pumps from last year were lovely but I imagine they no longer fit.

Thanks for the information about Lady Louise's outfit, I agree with you about the two dresses being similar. :)

Both of Estelle's dresses are adorable on her, but I will say that the sailor one is my favorite. Lady Louise looked lovely, and I don't mind at all that she wore a dress that was similar to the one she had on for last year's Jubilee Service. She looked like a little lady both times, though I will agree about the shoes; a bit too chunky for the delicate dress. I have no issues with the tights, or the fact that she dresses in more old-fashioned style. It suits her, and is practical for her position.

Estelle's outfits are sooo cute and I love how she always does the grumpy face :ROFLMAO:
But they really need to stop putting this awful bow in her hair, she barely has any hair as it is, why stick the bow in it? To make her look more girly? Not necessary IMO :flowers:

Estelle is always perfectly dressed, How wonderful to see a little girl like her both in special occasion clothes and informal outfits. You can see the care and good taste of the parents and probably Grandma Sylvia who already dressed her girls very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom