Fashion for the little royals Part 4: July 2012 - June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leonor and Sofia are absolutely adorable. I love their casual coats- Leonor's clutch bag is nice, I wonder if she borrowed it from Letizia? I also love the addition of the doll, very sweet. Both their scarves are pretty, although I prefer Sofia's.

Leonor and Sofia are the best-looking royal kids in Europe IMHO (of course, I guess I'm prejudiced since the Spanish royals are my faves;)). They're simply beautiful and always look so nice.:flowers:

Leonor and Sofia are the best-looking royal kids in Europe IMHO (of course, I guess I'm prejudiced since the Spanish royals are my faves;)). They're simply beautiful and always look so nice.:flowers:

I totally agree with you. I find both Infantas so gorgeous and stunning. The most beautiful royal kids out there.

^Love little Estelle in jeans, such an adorable toddler:p
I agree, and I´m also prejudiced :lol:
But I think I would think the same if I wasn´t Spanish ;)
Leonor looks like taken from a advertisement, gorgeous little girl. She´s going to be brethtakingly beautiful when she grows up, IMO.
http://static.quien.com//photos/2013/03/25/33598_20130325014614-1364240774-Y000.jpg
I totally agree with you and I'm not spanish, however even though I like both girls, its Leonor who is my favourite royal kid, she's so beautiful and stylish that I collect her pictures since her birth, a totally natural beauty! And I don't have any favourite monarchies, as I like them all and I don't have any favourite "adult" Princess, because I like them all in the same way but even though I love the other royal children as well, with Leonor is special!:wub:
Leonor and Gabriel are the most beautiful royal kids in looks, if they were to be together, it would be a dream come true:cool:

Awww, Estelle looks precious with her little hat and jeans.
It´s cute to see her walking already.

I love both dresses and also their hairstyles! Beautiful new shoes^^

Leonor and Sofia at easter mass are very cute and the dresses are perfect on a springs day. Letizia really does dress her children beautifully

Leonor and Sofia at easter mass are very cute and the dresses are perfect on a springs day. Letizia really does dress her children beautifully
I agree with you, even though Letizia has a roller coaster choices of her wardrobe, she always dressed her girls beautifully since they were born.
In my view and taste, the little infantitas are among the best (if not the very best) dressed royal children.;)
I would love to see how they would dress a son if they had one, what a pity!:whistling:

The girls look quite lovely. The only thing I dislike would be the socks. Stockings or tights would have looked better.

I agree that tights would have perhaps looked better too. The girls look lovely as always, but I am not a fan of the matching shoes and socks. Their shoes are lovely and I wish Lady Louise wore shoes like that more often, as opposed to her black shoes all the time.

Lady Louise Windsor attending the traditional Easter Service in Windsor, England.

I am not a huge fan of her coat, simply because it looks really big. I do love her little bow which you can't really see in the photo. I wish she didn't always wear black shoes, but Louise is too sweet to dislike what she wears.

Leonor and Sofia are adorable!!

The liitle Infanta's looked lovely at Easter Sunday Mass today.

I agree that tights would have perhaps looked better too. The girls look lovely as always, but I am not a fan of the matching shoes and socks. Their shoes are lovely and I wish Lady Louise wore shoes like that more often, as opposed to her black shoes all the time.

Lady Louise Windsor attending the traditional Easter Service in Windsor, England.

I am not a huge fan of her coat, simply because it looks really big. I do love her little bow which you can't really see in the photo. I wish she didn't always wear black shoes, but Louise is too sweet to dislike what she wears.

There is something clunky about the way Sophie dresses Louise - the coat isnt proportioned right and i agree the shoes are too heavy. I actually prefer cotton socks over the tights but in Louise's case it is extremely cold in the UK.

The best time i have ever seen Louise dressed was in the cute summer dress she wore to the Diamond Jubilee service

The girls look quite lovely. The only thing I dislike would be the socks. Stockings or tights would have looked better.

I agree, but they both look lovely.

I'm madly in love with those beautiful dresses of the infantas. How precious. What brand is it? Letizia chose very well.

I think Lady Louise looks very pretty with her coat and shoes.
I would prefer brighter colours, though, but somehow I think colourful clothes crash a little with the British Spring weather ;)
So I guess black winter shoes are OK for her.

It's nice Sofia and Leonor aren't dressed the same.

I'm madly in love with those beautiful dresses of the infantas. How precious. What brand is it? Letizia chose very well.
I have the catalogue from Nanos (+Kapri) from Spring/Summer collection but this time the girls aren't dressed with that brands. I'm also curious about what brand Letizia choose this time.

The infantas are fabulous once again. Happy Easter! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom