Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Fashion for the little royals Part 3
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Lovely pictures ,especially the one with the whole family. Beautiful children and all very well dressed. Thanks dbarn67!

The young girls looked absolutely fabulous in their dresses.

So adorable; the children look great.

Very pretty picture of Princess Louise the day of her first Communion. I wonder why she wasn´t wearing white.

Princess Elisabeth, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel and princess Eleonore.

Civil wedding of there aunt, girls in pink flower dresses, with pink cardigans and boys in a beige & blue suit.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

On holiday in Spain visiting prince Kardam (click on pic to elarge)
Look at little Eleonore's backpack :wub:
Imageshack - 71224816.jpg

Pretty outfits but I personally don't think it's cute to be dressing siblings in the same outfit especially when each of them has their different personality. I know its a civil wedding they were attending but im sure different dresses with cardigans would've worked just as well.

I agree. Especially in fact that there is some age difference between them (girls especially). Boys suits are ok, suits are suits, good-looking even the same. But I wish to see E&E in different dresses and cardigans, in the same style but various colors and pattern.

I love the way the little Belgians are dressed. It doesn´t bother me to see children dressed alike, until a certain age, of course.It´s more harmonic, IMO.

Lady Louise Windsor looked very stylish today at TTC! Love the pink coat with the red piping! Great combo!

Lady Louise Windsor looked very stylish today at TTC! Love the pink coat with the red piping! Great combo!

Couldn't agree more. Lady Louise looked adorable and it was made even cuter that both she and her mother, The Countess of Wessex, wore pink.

Lady Louise Windsor's outfit for Trooping of the Colour 2011

One + Two

I loved her pink coat, which was paired with a pale pink bow in her blonde curls. :D

Another of my favourite outfits of Lady Louise is the adorable ensemble she wore to the Windsor Horse Show in May 2011. The hat was the best part! And her Granny, Queen Elizabeth II, seemed to love it too. :D

One + Two + Three + Granny and Louise

Lady Louise's brother James, Viscount Severn, also had a cute outfit on at the Royal Windsor Horse show. I do love little boys in shirts with vests. :D

James, Viscount Severn.

Last edited:
IAnother of my favourite outfits of Lady Louise is the adorable ensemble she wore to the Windsor Horse Show in May 2011. The hat was the best part! And her Granny, Queen Elizabeth II, seemed to love it too. :D

+ Granny and Louise

Thanks! Never seen this pic before, and love it!

Couldn't agree more. Lady Louise looked adorable and it was made even cuter that both she and her mother, The Countess of Wessex, wore pink. Like Mommy, like daughter. Little girls love to dress like Mommy!

Lady Louise Windsor's outfit for Trooping of the Colour 2011

+ Two
Louise has a better sense of style than Eugenie!;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Louise has a better sense of style than Eugenie!;)

Completely agree with the statement. roseroyal :ROFLMAO:. That is very VERY true. Eugenie looks a little...matronly in her attire for TTC.

Last edited:
Louise has possibly learnt from her mother...just like Eugenie has done, however Louise got lucky that her mother has some dress sense...

Eugenie's hat was...interesting and the bow was very Duchess of York.

Yes, it's adorable especially with the sunglasses.

Isabella and Christian are really cute and the flower dress is wonderful !

Oh my word, she looks adorable with the sunglasses. :D

Swoon! She is adorable! Great to see her again- hopefully there will be more pictures.

Great dress and sunglasses .... :). She is adorable and she liked the attention :flowers:

Princess Isabella is so cute with her flower dress. :flowers:

That is a Zara dress for Princess Isabella, it is not in the internet page but it is in stores here in Portugal..a vey nice dress!:flowers:

Lovely photos of the two children. Christian as usual very active and extrovert. Little Isabella looks stylish and neat with her skirt, flowered top and especially nice hair with blue sash.She is such a lovely little girl, it´s great that her wardrobe is enhancing even more her look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom