Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louise looks so pretty. Very delicate and lady-like. I love the dress.
The outfit is very pretty. I wonder if the cardigan was a last minute addition due to the weather?

thank you for reminding me of how I also felt bad for Isabella, she has looked consistantly charming for some time now.
Isabella has been looking better dressed and groomed lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:
They looks beautiful :) Especially I like Amalia's outfit. She is a little lady :flowers:

The Dutch girls look adorable!

All three girls look amazing, Máxima really has an eye for dressing her daughters. I love that they're not dressed the same all the time.
My favourite dress of the three is Ariane's.

I think all three girls look very pretty. Ariane's is my favorite though.

Alexia is my favourite but how tall they have already become !

I´m sorry, but I was not at all impressed with the outfits worn by three little As. They used to look smart and now, IMO they look shoddy , like children dressed up in a hurry. The best of the lot was Alexia with a recycled dress, from the last World Cup photos in the garden.

I love Alexia´s and Ariane outfits, especially Ariane (I´m all for blue for girls, especially if they´re blondes).
Amalia´s is awful, the pink cardi saves it a little, though.

Loving Isabella's clothing, not because it's matching or anything :)tongue:) but because that's how a vacating and relaxed child should dress. Clearly it's something she likes and feels comfortable in and it looks rather cool on her, I'm sure she's gonna be a trendsetter in the future.

I really can't get over the twins, they're too adorable for words. Definitely beginning to see more of a similarity between the two and their matching jackets are just sweet :flowers:

Matching? Pink and green does not match...

I think Isabella has lots to say about what she wears ;). She looks definitely (to me) as she decides and that's it :).

Yep, M&F must be abiding by Rule no. 5 of parenting: Pick your battles...If Isabella wants to wear such eccentric combinations, this is fine, she looks warm and has shoes on her feet, no problems :)

And I think by matching jackets, Zelia meant: same jackets, different colour ;)

Isabella's out fit would look great without the leopard tights and red boots. However, I think it's perfectly fine if she wants to develop her own style. Kudos to her for being herself :D. As for the twins' jackets, to quote G(a)linda from 'Wicked'; "Pink goes good with green!" :lol:. Vincent and Josephine are absolutely precious.

Pink and green are complimentary. It's the main colors of Lilly Pulitzer.

As for Princess Isabella, she is just too cute. I wish there was a front view of her outfit. She's quite the trendy little girl.

Isabella's out fit would look great without the leopard tights and red boots. However, I think it's perfectly fine if she wants to develop her own style. Kudos to her for being herself :D. As for the twins' jackets, to quote G(a)linda from 'Wicked'; "Pink goes good with green!" :lol:. Vincent and Josephine are absolutely precious.

Maybe she's going to be an artist and will have an artistic style? It's surely her own and not boring :).

My eyes hurt when I see green and pink together ;), but it's just the colour combination I don't like. Doesn't change the fact the twins look cute.

I loved Isabella´s tights. I think she is going to be a trendsetter. And I love how they dress her now for special occasions. The twins are adorable in their green and pink jackets.
The little Infantas are precious. I think Sofia is going to be taller than Leonor.

Maybe she's going to be an artist and will have an artistic style? It's surely her own and not boring :).

My eyes hurt when I see green and pink together ;), but it's just the colour combination I don't like. Doesn't change the fact the twins look cute.

Maybe we'll see QM's poppies on Isabella one day. :flowers: I really can't see it on her Mom.

Finally, the three little As dressed in very cute mexican dresses, far from the shoddy way they have appeared recently. They are beautiful little girls and their parents are always well-dressed and neat. IMO all that is missing is a bit more care with their lvoely hair.

I don't like these dresses. They look too big on all 3 girls.

I don't like the pink dresses on the Dutch Princesses at all. First off, I thought the matching phase was done, but I guess I was wrong. It would have been lovely to see the dresses at least in different colors. They look like really over-sized blouses, and are not doing these three pretty little girls any favors.

I don't like the pink dresses on the Dutch Princesses at all. First off, I thought the matching phase was done, but I guess I was wrong. It would have been lovely to see the dresses at least in different colors. They look like really over-sized blouses, and are not doing these three pretty little girls any favors.

They seem a little old to be wearing matching dresses still. Cute girls though!

Mexican dresses are loose fitting and extremely cool for summer. They come in many colours, especially white with embroideries. I like the dresses - they certainly are much better than those ii-fitting clothes the girls were wearing recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom