Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex looks absolutely beautiful. She keeps her infant face, but she's starting to pose as a young lady. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The three Dutch princesses in colourful outfits while waiting for Sinterklaas yesterday, November 12:

** Pic **

And Princess Alexandra at an event in Monaco, November 13, looking much more elegant than her
mother ;), very lovely in red and black:

** Pic **

I love the color of Amalia's dress. It contrasts well with her little cardigan. Alexia's floral dress is very pretty too, and the red cardigan goes wonderfully with it.

Alexandra looks like a young lady; elegant and classy.

Very nice look on Alexadra. She a little lady ;)

Alexandra looks very pretty. I love the red coat, very fashionable.

Courtesy of iceflower. Isabella, arriving with her Dad and younger brother at Hobart. She looks cute and comfortable in the light and fluttery dress.

http://i44.tinypic.com/351ekxj.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/1zpjwxz.jpg

It's nice to see Isabella in pretty colors lately.

Besides there love fot Natan, Princess Mathilde and Princess Maxima also share a love for children's clothes from Portuguese brand papodanjo.

Some examples
Elisabeth - Model

Elisabeth - Alexia - Model

Ariane - Model

Source: www.royalfanvivian.nl: Papo d’Anjo prinsesjes

Love the girls' dresses.:flowers:

It´s very nice to see Isabella´s outfits lately lately. I also think that her short hair keeps it neat and lovely.
The lovely Elizabeth of Belgium is one of the most elegant and poised for sure.
And I loved Alexandra´s red coat. Very sylish.

Isabella reminds me so much of her lovely mother~ would have preferred this dress without the elastic waist though~

All the children look lovely. I love Eleonore's matching tights and cardigan.

I love the style of Victoria's coat, and the colors of Leonor's and Sofia's coats. Everyone looks very casual and nice.

Courtesy of MagMil. She posted this in the Countess of Wessex's fashion thread.

Lady Louise, wearing a tartan coat with a matching (or so I think) beret, along of course with her signature curls and smile. Looking precious as always.

Prince Edward Earl Of Wessex Lady Louise And Sophie

Courtesy of AnnaNotherThing. She posted the link in Mary's fashion thread. There are some pictures of Christian and Isabella going to Church with their parents and grandparents. I love the color of Isabella's coat and the flower in her hair, as well as the style and color of Christian's jacket.

Her ankommer den kongelige familie til kirken | www.bt.dk

Courtesy of MagMil. She posted this in the Countess of Wessex's fashion thread.

Lady Louise, wearing a tartan coat with a matching (or so I think) beret, along of course with her signature curls and smile. Looking precious as always.

Prince Edward Earl Of Wessex Lady Louise And Sophie

Lady Louise looked adorable, as always, in her matching coat and beret. Her blonde curls are beautiful. She's going to be s pretty when she is older. Her outfit was very fitting of someone of 8 years old attending a Christmas service. Was lovely to see her attend, especially the pictures of the Wessex trio. I look forward to the time it's a Wessex quad!

Lady Louise looked adorable, as always, in her matching coat and beret. Her blonde curls are beautiful. She's going to be s pretty when she is older. Her outfit was very fitting of someone of 8 years old attending a Christmas service. Was lovely to see her attend, especially the pictures of the Wessex trio. I look forward to the time it's a Wessex quad!

Louise was a little lady indeed. Very cute in her outfit. I noticed that she's always dressed in a very age-appropriate fashion. I'm so glad we got to see her today.

Lady Louise looks totally ROYAL in her tartan coat, and I love it!

Lady Louise looks totally ROYAL in her tartan coat, and I love it!

:previous:
Yup, definitely Lady Louise look very ROYAL and she was beautiful with tartan coat and little hat :flowers: .PERFECT outfits for 8th years old girl :).She looks like mini Queenly :twohearts:
It was splendidly to see her together with all family. Hope next Christmas we will see James too ;)

Lady Louise looks gorgeous. I like her outfit a lot - just like the typical British girl from an old movie. Timeless and cute.

I also like Isabella's coat - nice design and a lovely color!

Last edited:
Lady Louise looks like a doll with her coat and beret. She´s such a cutie, adorable!:flowers:

Lady Louise looked so cute in her tartaan outfit. Probaly the best dressed in the group. :D

Lady Louise looks adorable. She's too cute! It was great to see her.

Isabella looks precious in red, and I love the pink snowsuit and grey booties on Josephine.

Mary in a casual outfit at the playground with Isabella & Josephine
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-A...450/BB52_3.jpg

Its nice to see Josephine is in color, I remember when Isabelle was her age she was dressed in quite a lot of grey and beige. I really like Josephine's bright colored jacket/puffer. The sweater on Isabella is really cute, its such a nice shade of red.

Josephine's outfit is by Monclear (you can see their logo on her sleeve).

Loving Josephine's puffer- so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom