Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Amalia today, August 21, attending the European dressage championship 2011 at the
Kralingse bos in Rotterdam wearing a lovely checkered summer dress.

** Full view ** Upper part **

It's so nice to see her out and about with her grandmother. She looks darling in the gingham dress. Is she wearing her 1st sapphire?

Last edited:
Christian's shoes for school were awesome, I loved them. I am guessing they do not wear a uniform?
No, no school uniforms in Danish schools, with the exeption of two boarding schools. Nor do school uniforms exist in Sweden and Norway.

Princess Amalia today, August 21, attending the European dressage championship 2011 at the

She looks very pretty, and comfortable too. Nice to see her out and about with her grandmother.

Amazing photos :flowers:
Irene is the most beautiful girl in Spanish Royal Family IMO :)

:previous:
Princess Amalia look wonderful in this dress. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
iceflower said:

Amalia is just adorable. It's nice to see her out and about with grandma. She sort of looks like the Queen too!

I love seeing all the kids spending time together. Love Isa's dress and the boys look ready to have fun.

Christian really looks like a mini-Mary and Isabella is just adorable.

I like Christian look...a shirt and those casual shoes...

Lovely photos of my darling Irene, who is IMO the prettiest of the Spanish girls.
Little Isabella with a Marie Chantal dress- very chic. I love the way they are dressing her these past two years. She is a lovely little girl and it´s nice to see her in dresses that favour her entirely. Christian always cute so is Nikolai who is certainly going to be a heartbreaker along with Felix.
The Infantitas are always perfectly dressed. Gorgeous summer frocks and those shoes!!!
And so nice to see Amalia, already learning her royal duties!

Isabella looked extremely cute in that dress and cute cardigan, Christian looked like a school boy off to school and Henrik looked very much his age.

Gabriel looks like he towers over his older, but shorter sister Elisabeth...She is the eldest right?

It must have been awesome for little Eleanore on her first day of kindergarten. Those children are precious and I noticed how tall Gabriel is. Almost the size of Elizabeth.
Lovely outfits too for a day at school.

Princess Elisabeth perfectly dressed :) when officially opening the Kinderziekenhuis Prinses Elisabeth/Children's
Hospital Princess Elisabeth in Gent, September 7, 2011.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Very chic, the little princess. She has grown so much -she is almost a young lady already!

I love the different shades of pink. Very stylish.

Love, love it! The color, and the different shades of pink, the print on the dress, the stylish sweater , and the shoes.

Very stylish for the young princess. I really like the batik pattern and the little sweater.

Very, very chic outfit for the young Princess Elisabeth. I love how Mathilde dresses her children.

Princess Elisabeth perfectly dressed :) when officially opening the Kinderziekenhuis Prinses Elisabeth/Children's
Hospital Princess Elisabeth in Gent, September 7, 2011.

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

That fabric looks familiar...I think Princess Mary has worn a dress made out of similar fabric...does anyone know what I am talking about? Does that mean Elisabeth is a wearing a couture dress?

That fabric looks familiar...I think Princess Mary has worn a dress made out of similar fabric...does anyone know what I am talking about? Does that mean Elisabeth is a wearing a couture dress?

I don't remember seeing Mary in that particular fabric/pattern, but I think two younger daughters of Willem-Alexander and Maxima wore dresses with almost identical patterns during their annual photo shoot earlier this summer.

I think Mary wore a shirt out of the same fabric, on the second day of her trip to Africa recently. But hers was green, not pink. I like it better in pink.

but I think two younger daughters of Willem-Alexander and Maxima wore dresses with almost identical patterns during their annual photo shoot earlier this summer.

You are right, Alexia wore the same dress this summer, it seems Elisabeth's
version has been specially tailored in the waistline and maybe got a underskirt
or you were able to buy different cuts.

Here's a comparison: ** Alexia - Elisabeth **

You are right, Alexia wore the same dress this summer, it seems Elisabeth's
version has been specially tailored in the waistline and maybe got a underskirt
or you were able to buy different cuts.

Here's a comparison: ** Alexia - Elisabeth **

Thank you so much! I think the dresses are lovely and both girls look great in them. Elisabeth's dress appears to look a bit more on the formal side, while Alexia's is more casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom