Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely new photos. I didn´t care very much for the tartan coat, but Lady Louise is a darling girl. Loved the colours of the Infantitas coats and Isabellla´s as well. I am a fan of Victoria Federica. This little girl is so sweet and poised and always very well dressed be it in casual or more stylish outfits.
The little one in her snow outfit is just adorable!

The twins look adorable :wub:, along with their older siblings. I love Isabella's hairband with a bow, and Josephine's little hair clip.

Just crazy adorable. Hope we get to see more pictures. Too cute that they had their own cakes in pink and blue.

Oh my goodness they are so adorable. Vincent is so chubby! Isabella's bow is too cute.

I can't believe they're a year old today!! The pictures are mega cute. I just wanna pinch those pinchable cheeks!!!! LOL

Happy Birthday V & J!!!

Ooh,what gorgeous pictures! The twins absolutely adorable and the older siblings also very well dressed. Isabella is getting cuter and cuter as she grows. I love the way she is dressed nowadays, using lighter colors that favor her very much. Also, how nice the two little girls´s hairdos.

Prince Henrik with a little winter jacket and blue jeans on his way to the birthday party of his
cousins Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent on January 8. His striped wool cap was pulled off ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I like his coat, and the look in general. The coat doesn't appear to be one of those puffy ones, which usually have the tendency to swallow one up. Very cute.

Nice to see one of P Joachim's boys in "normal" clothes.

P. Josephine's outfit is very cute but those sleeves are obviously not meant to be practical. I hope this is only for the photos.

P. Vincent's outfit is just adorable. Looks like he is just about to stand up and walk away on one of the pictures. :)

Prince Henrik with a little winter jacket and blue jeans on his way to the birthday party of his
cousins Princess Josephine and Prince Vincent on January 8. His striped wool cap was pulled off ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Im seriously I love with with Little Prince Henrik, he is too cute for words! So adorable I can't stand it!

Prince Christian perfectly dressed at the opening of the exhibition "Regent of 40 Years - Queen
Margrethe 1972-2012" at Frederiskborg castle in Hillerød today - a nice choice for his age:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Christian looks like a little gentleman. Such a handsome little boy.

oh my goodness! that's Christian! time really flew by - he looks like a mini version of his Dad.

Christian is very handsome in this outfit. He is growing so much!

Prince Christian perfectly dressed at the opening of the exhibition "Regent of 40 Years - Queen
Margrethe 1972-2012" at Frederiskborg castle in Hillerød today - a nice choice for his age:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

How cute! He looks like a young gentleman. I like the jacket and the waistcoat matched with the jeans.

prince Christian looks like a royal trendsetter to. E?

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Wow. That second picture... look at the facial expression on both Christian and Frederick... exactly the same! Theirs mouths and everything... lol. So cute.

:previous:

Elegant little gentlemen - very nice :flowers:

Queen Margrethe's grandchildren today, January 15, all dressed in similar matching coats and jackets:

** Balcony group picture **

I love the color of Isabella and Josephine's coats! The princes' looke cute too!

The color of Isabella's and Josephine's coats is very pretty. All the children look very nice.

Princess Ingrid Alexandra posing for her birthday portraits in January 2012 wearing an elegant
little dress and a nice headpiece - I would have preferred lighter colours for her, but it's lovely
nevertheless.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And the three Dutch princesses at the Jumping Amsterdam today, January 21 - I like the fact
that all three are so differently dressed:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Ingrid Alexandra is such a pretty little girl. I love the hair piece and her smile.

The little Dutch princesses look lovely. I love Amalia's 'grown-up' look, and the color and style of Arianne's coat. I think the only thing I dislike is the style of Alexia's coat. It's just a little too drab for my taste.

Amalia is so pretty in those clothes! as much as i love Alexia and Ariane, everytime i see the girls with diferent clothes each, Amalia is the one who is always the best dressed among them, well is my point of view^^

Amalia is very tall! She and her sister look adorable. I'm so glad the matching phase is over.

Queen Margareth´s grandchildren look super in the balcony picture. Lovely colours of Isabella´s and the twins´coats.
Ingrid Alexandra very pretty and sweet in her pictures. can´t believe she is already 8.
Except for Ariane´s coat didn´t care for the other two outfits. The problems of having different clothing is that always there is one or two that come out strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom