Fashion for the little royals Part 3: May 2011 - July 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Isabella's outfit and hair ribbon. Cute. Christian looks like he has a ton of energy.

Lovely outfits, great choices for such a lively and energetic kids those two seem to be!

I love the dress. It's such a beautiful dress, so summery and cute. I also love the pink sunglasses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane during the annual holiday photosession in Italy today, July 4, 2011.
Alexia and Ariane wearing the same summer dress in different colours, Amalia wearing one with a different print:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The AAA girls are simply gorgeous in their summer dresses. Alexia is surely going to
break some hearts!

They are very pretty little girls. I like Alexia and Ariane's red and blue dresses especially.

Such cute girls :flowers: Ariane has grown a lot, hasn't she?
I like that they are dressed in different pretty dresses.

Hooray! No matching outfits! They are adorable.

Such adorable girls! Nice to see them again and no matching outfits.

Love the dresses. Very summer-y and cute.

These girls are so adorable. Blonde haired children are always so cute!

Princess Elisabeth, Princess Eleonore, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel, during the annual summer
photo session in Belgium on July 8, 2011, wearing cute matching outfts.

** Group picture ** Elisabeth ** Eleonore **

Thank you for the photos of the very cute Dutch and Belgian children.

Princess Elisabeth, Princess Eleonore, Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel, during the annual summer
photo session in Belgium on July 8, 2011, wearing cute matching outfts.

** Group picture ** Elisabeth ** Eleonore **

These are gorgeous (and now I can name whom you've got on your icon too). Thank you for sharing. :flowers:

Again, another lovely dress of Isabella. I´m so glad that this lovely little girl is finally wearing appropriate clothes and nice hairdos. It enhances her vibrant personality. I hope soon the twins will be seen better in these pages.

Again, another lovely dress of Isabella. I´m so glad that this lovely little girl is finally wearing appropriate clothes and nice hairdos. It enhances her vibrant personality. I hope soon the twins will be seen better in these pages.

I really do wonder what is "appropriate" for a 4 year old? Besides I can see no need for enhancing personalitys of children.

Regards

Christine

I didn't like Philippe's trousers - they stick out like a sore thumb...

Not sure what "appropriate" clothes are for a 4 year old but Isabella looks adorable. Same with Christian and the spiderman outfit.

Perharps appropriate is not the right word to be used. Sorry for my English, since its not my native language. What I meant is that finally this really lovely girl is wearing clothing that enhance her looks in colours and styles that are not drab and dreary. Christian was always very well dressed (and still is).
I´m not talking about fussy frilly things, but colours that are brighter, headbands or little bows. I´m really pleased to see Isabella now. And she is still a boisterous, active little one.

Isabella's pretty purple print dress looks like it's comes from over the Baltic Sea...I am talking about Marimekko from Finland...I love Marimekko clothes especially mini-Marimekko ;)

Princess Elisabeth attending a music event together with her mother on July 19, wearing a short
jacket and a lovely flower dress. She obviously injured her leg some days ago.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Poor thing, she must have broken something with that cast. But always lovely and cheerful.

Isabella's dress is very pretty.

And I ADORE Christian. I've always ADORED him;)

Me too:) He is such a cutie. Can't believe how he and Isabella have grown! Seems like both of them have shot up since the baptism.

I love Isabella's dress, she looks adorable. :D Christian's shorts are so cute too. These two Royal children are delightful.

Princess Elisabeth attending a music event together with her mother on July 19, wearing a short
jacket and a lovely flower dress. She obviously injured her leg some days ago.

** Full view ** Upper part **

She looks very pretty (even with cast and crutches). Love the dress and jacket, as well as her smile. She appears to be a very friendly little girl.

Me too:) He is such a cutie. Can't believe how he and Isabella have grown! Seems like both of them have shot up since the baptism.

I can't really tell w/Bella and I think it's due to her being behind the rose bushes, but Christian? WOW!! He's w/out a doubt gone through a growth spurt. He's going to be a very tall young man once all is said and done me thinks. :)

I also really like Bella's dress. That colour looks amazing on her.

Christin must love Spiderman like all the children in his age!Also he has the same swimming trunks he had last year, they are Billabong trunks so the same from last year.. Billabong Arch Shorts Bright Green - Roksport Surf Clothes
My son has the same...
Also it seams that Princess Mary likes to buy Polo Ralhp Lauren sweetshirts for Christian, we can often see him with Ralph lauren clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom