Fashion for the Little Royals, Part 2: April 2010 - May 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls are cute in their summer frocks and getting so big! They will probably be tall like their daddy.

It is going to be interesting with Mary's announcement about expecting twins in Jan 2011 how she will dress them if they are the same sex ... will she go down the identical look?

I really hope she doesn't if it's boys, girls can pull it off, just, but boys just look silly.

Boys are fine after a certain age... 2 years old IMO then maybe she can color coordinate them?

Wow , beautiful pictures.:flowers:
Princess Eleonore is mini Princess Mathilde. :w00t:

Princess Elisabeth's dress is lovely, Princess Eleonore looks nice as well. :flowers:

Lovely pix it is so nice to see the King with them !

i have to say that Isabella is dressed worst of the royal kiddies. i don't really understand why Mary dresses her little daughter in outfits that are really not looking good on a little girl. The little blue dress she wore for the circus - that was a nice one. bright colours like that look great on little girls.

and i am so happy that leonor and sofia aren't dressed in equal dresses anymore.
i hope maxima will stop dressing her girls in the same dresses soon too.

Princess Elisabeth in a flower dress during holiday
Imageshack - albumlarge3828722.jpg
Elisabeth's summer dress is so pretty - love the colours.

Poor Ingrid looks so apprehensive on her first day of school.

That's a nice family photo. The girls like nice in their all-white dresses.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to say that Isabella is dressed worst of the royal kiddies. i don't really understand why Mary dresses her little daughter in outfits that are really not looking good on a little girl. The little blue dress she wore for the circus - that was a nice one. bright colours like that look great on little girls.

and i am so happy that leonor and sofia aren't dressed in equal dresses anymore.
i hope maxima will stop dressing her girls in the same dresses soon too.

I don't mind how Isabella dresses:) She may need some brighter colors, but she always looks very nice, to my eyes anyway.

I agree about Leonor and Sofia dressing different from each other this time. They looked adorable.

All little Belgians look great. I especially like Elisabeth's outfit.

I always look forward to the first day of school pics for this family with them walking down the busy streets. The kids look adorable.

The belgian royal children all looked wonderful. Their outfits are easy for them to run around with friends.

Very cute, lovely little outfits, I wonder where is MY Alexia darling.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Amalia has definitely grown up!!! I can't believe she's 6 already! Time has gone by so fast. She's a mini Beatrix and Maxima!

Beautiful outfit and love her headband!

The little Princess Ariane is so cute. She may very well become the Princess Madeleine of her generation of young royals.

Amalia is incredibly tall for a girl her age.
I like the way Maxima dresses her girls.

Amalia is incredibly tall for a girl her age.
I like the way Maxima dresses her girls.
Yes really when you compared her with Ingrid Alexandra who is roughly the same age, Amalia was much taller !:)

They look lovely indeed but they should stop always wearing the same. Especially Amalia is almost too old for it and it starts to look ridiculous.

Amalia is turning into such a pretty girl. I like her summer floral top.

I love Ariane's & Amalia's outfits, they both look so pretty. This being said, I really wish they would stop dressing the girls alike. They should be able to dress as individuals. At least let them wear the outfits in different styles or colors to change it up a bit. I really do love these little girls but it seems a pity that they have to dress like triplets every time.:flowers:

I think Maxima only dresses them alike when a photo opportunity arises....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom