Fashion for the little Royals: February 2006 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these children are so cute, but of course some parents have better taste than others. I think the two Infantitas are certainly the best dressed, but I applaud Infanta Cristina for dressing her children the way she does. They do wear good clothes when the occasion asks for it, but mostly sensible sporting clothes. I agree with many here, poor Isabella, she has terrible clothes, except for the lovely printed dress she wore for little Henrik´s christening. The three AAA girls are lovely as well and as I am particularly fond of Alexia´s girls, they looked super in their white dresses and Arrietta was very elegant at the first communion of the Urdangarin boys.

I don't think Isabella has terrible clothes... Her clothes are perfectly fine for a 2-year-old. What does she need to wear?

I don't think Isabella has terrible clothes... Her clothes are perfectly fine for a 2-year-old. What does she need to wear?
I don't think so either :) What she is dressed in is more in line with what I would have dressed my own girls in. I don't like the very 'proper' girlish dresses often seen on little royal girls.

I agree with many here, poor Isabella, she has terrible clothes, except for the lovely printed dress she wore for little Henrik´s christening.

So you think that Isabella should have a new outfit for every occasion even though she will grow out of it in a few months. I can see the headlines now, "Crown Princess Mary indulges Isabella with new dresses for each occasion. What a waste of tax payers money." Children of that age grow so quickly and given that they attend so few functions, I think Mary's choice for both Christian and Isabella is appropriate. Perhaps Letizia's theory is that one day Sophia will grow into Leonor's hand me downs.

I don't think so either :) What she is dressed in is more in line with what I would have dressed my own girls in. I don't like the very 'proper' girlish dresses often seen on little royal girls.

Isabella looked precious in her pink dress having her balloon dance. I think Mary keeps her very comfortable when she is home. On the official outings she has always looks very well dressed. Her dresses do not photograph colorful from a distance, but when you see them close up they do have alot of color in them. Just softer shades is all. Since we see Christian and Isabella more than we see the other Royal children there is going to be a big difference in how they look. We see Christian and Isabella on a normal day at home with Mom and Dad. :flowers:

I love this marine type of clothes for children,especially in summer.Isn't this dress lovely?

:previous:

It is indeed lovely :) And I also liked the pink dresses of Leonora and Sofia very much.

Crisscross 1, I obviously don´t wish that Isabella should have a different dress every day. What I meant is that she is often wearing baggy loose dresses and not in a day to day situation. But for more formal days like her grandfather´s birthday. I read many people here commenting the same thing as I did. She is a chubby little girl, but she did look lovely in her printed dress on Henrik´s baptism.Little Irene is dressed more simply than her cousins but she is still lovely turned out even in casual wear.

I think all the royal children are turned out well by their parents. While I agree that it would be impractical to get Isabella new clothes for every occasion I have to say I would love to see her and Christian in brighter clothes. But thats just my personal preferences.

I also have to say I don't like to see children being dressed identically. I realise that some children ask to be dressed the same and thats fine. But when I see Amalia who is 5 dressed in the same dress as her sister who is 2 it looks cute but I would prefer to see the children in their own style. Maybe its just the fact that I have two little cousins who have totally different opinions about what is nice to wear and they are only 4!

No doubt, these girls are the little models of the royal fashion.:flowers:
This time they have put their marine clothes on.

I guess it's good for everyone all around. Marie Chantal gets free advertising and Mary & Fred get free clothes for their kids. :flowers:

Oh, they look so lovely in casual clothes, I really like it to see them in identic looks. The purse is really cute.

The children are really cutie.
The second photo reminds me something like Dior Fashion for pretty little faces!

August 28, 2009 - Attending a birthday party

P.Isabella in a white dress with silver shoes
P.Christian in a pair of jeans with a t-shirt
(originally posted by iceflower)

:previous:
Isabella and Christian look so natural. That present looks huge compared to Christian. :)

I ask myself if I ever saw children more cute than Christian and Isabella :) I love Isabella's hairdo.

August 28, 2009 - Attending a birthday party

P.Isabella in a white dress with silver shoes
P.Christian in a pair of jeans with a t-shirt
(originally posted by iceflower)

Isabella's face is to cute!!! And her outfit is so adorable. Almost like a Mommy and Me outfit but she's got it in white instead of blue. And Christian is such a little man! He looks ready for some fun with his cousins

isabella's dress is extremely cute, i wonder if it's also from marie chantal. mary also looks like she is making the most out of the last days of summer in her dress. it's nice to see how joachim and martin get along so well!

Isabella looks just like an angel in this dress,only the wings are missing.lol
Christian's really cool in his jeans.Amazing kids!!

Very modern looking. I must admit, however, that the look of the little Spanish princesses is more feminine.
I think this dress very well reflects what most Danes would find pretty so perhaps it's a 'cultural thing'. Personally, I don't like the very "pretty feminine" dresses for little girls. I find them much prettier if they have some 'edge' - modern if you like :)

Why??
I love it when we see boys who do not solely wear the uniform and mostly drab colours which for some inexplicable reason seem to be reserved for boys :sad:
Go for colours Christian :p - take a lesson from your dad's coloured corderoy trousers!!

Why??
I love it when we see boys who do not solely wear the uniform and mostly drab colours which for some inexplicable reason seem to be reserved for boys :sad:
Go for colours Christian :p - take a lesson from your dad's coloured corderoy trousers!!
Please, don't remind me of the courderoy trousers. :sick:
I really don't like Isabella in the white dress with frumpy black/gray shoes and the purple t-shirt on Christian isn't working for me either.
Pretty little sandals on Issy with a cute little hair band would have been much nicer and a navy blue on Christian with a camel belt and camel deck shoes would suit him a little better. Mary is a modern mum with modern tastes in fashion though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom