Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 17: August 2021 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, and I wonder whether they have influenced one another or if it is just a trend in Europe generally. In either case, hopefully it will be maintained as they grow older.

I don't think it is a trend in Europe only as it seems to have started with Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex (as she wants to be called).

I hope they don't keep it as they grow older as those baggy pant suits are quite frankly atrocious.

I don't think it is a trend in Europe only as it seems to have started with Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex (as she wants to be called).

I hope they don't keep it as they grow older as those baggy pant suits are quite frankly atrocious.

Wide leg trouser suits is not a recent trend as it was quite fashionable in the 1940s. It was not started by the Duchess. Trends do have a tendency to come in cycles. IMO I love the pant suits. They are classic and chic....and given they've been around for so long in various incarnations, they're pretty timeless. But to each their own.

I think Isabella looked lovely today and you could tell she felt comfortable as her confidence was evident. The outfit looked good because she excused self-assuredness in what she was wearing and how she looked. The same with the other Princesses that have recently worn pantsuits in photos or to events. I love seeing Isabella evolve her style as she gets older. It will be fun to watch her and the other young royals as they take on more public events.

Princess Isabella later changed into a dress, unfortunately no full view photo, but pattern and colour look very nice on her:

** Pic **

Isabella just rocks this pantsuits. It suits her. I have no doubt it was her choice to "steal/borrow" from her mother.
Josephine is wearing a dress that Isabella wore for Joachim's 50th birthday a few years back.
Nice new suit on Vincent.
And very dashing Christian

Princess Isabella later changed into a dress, unfortunately no full view photo, but pattern and colour look very nice on her:

** Pic **

I agree nice pattern and color.
We can see a little bit more of the dress here
https://images.seoghoer.dk/s3fs-public/lhl_1450.jpg?ixlib=imgixjs-3.4.0&w=1074
Paired with some comfy sneakers .

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 17: August 2021 -

The green dress is lovely and the color looks great on her. IMO she nailed it with both looks today.

The other kids also looked great. I thought Athena looked adorable. And how much does she look like her mom!!

I like the green dress so much better than the pantsuit. Even though I can’t see much of it.

Lol- I thought the same thing when I saw Athena! She looks so much like her mom! That they both wore similar style headbands only added to the similarity.

Last edited:
Princess Isabella looked lovely on her confirmation day.

Lovely little girl ! Always very well dressed.

Posts that did not discuss any fashion issues have been removed as off topic. Please use the general news/current events threads instead for topics other than fashion. Thank you!

Prince Henrik on his birthday photos released today, May 4:

** Pic **

Prince Charles during a visit to Parc Merveilleux earlier this week, the photos were released today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella at the Sainte-Devote Rugby Tournament in Monaco today, May 7:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
It's a silly nitpick, but I wish Estelle did not have her father's glasses as an example of what to wear, since I am not very fond of Daniel's current ones and now it's a bit like two of them. Hopefully she'll discover different frames as she gets a little older.

Prince Charles on the photos taken for his 2nd birthday tomorrow:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I am beginning to see more of Guillaume in Charles and not just Stephanie now that Charles is growing out of babyhood.

His little overall shorts are adorable.

He looks very quiet and serene as he strolls between his parents in his summer romper suit and dashing slippers. (are they tiny black-tie slippers? I think I like them even more than Prince William's.)

He looks very quiet and serene as he strolls between his parents in his summer romper suit and dashing slippers. (are they tiny black-tie slippers? I think I like them even more than Prince William's.)

Oh, gosh, and here I was just thinking they were Crocs!

Prince Jacques attended the Grand Prix charity soccer match this evening, May 24, and his sister Princess Gabriella attended the MCFW Fashion Awards ceremony:

** Jacques ** Gabriella ** Gabriella ** Gabriella **

Last edited:
Looks like a little 'girl time' and 'guy time' for the twins and their parents. Both Jaques and Gabrielle looked lovely.

Estelle, looking lovely at her visit to her duchy Östergötland today. At the governor's residence Linköping Castle:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Later today at Naturum Tåkern, she changed her shoes and her skirt to a pant suit.

And added a scarf.
https://d0.momapix.com/legionmedia/....0c2f66f43752d47fb49abeea0badf47a&w=829&h=515

Estelle is wearing today the bracelet and charms she has got as birthday gifts on her 1st to 7th birthday from The County Administrative Board of Östergötland.
https://d1.momapix.com/legionmedia/....f9028faec74be6ec9b852b0a542e2f39&w=829&h=515

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom