Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 15: June 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle looks lovely and I love Oscar's little festive onesie - too cute!

I love his onesie. The little gingerbread man brought me a huge smile ?

Its always nice to get a reminder once in a while that they may be royals, but they are still normal little kids sometimes.

Estelle looks lovely. I like the green bows in her braids.

Prince Charles during a photo session with French magazine Point de Vue:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia at a meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Princess of Girona Foundation in Madrid today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And George, Charlotte and Louis at the London Palladium this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

As well as on their Christmas card:

** George, Charlotte, Louis **

Last edited:
All lovely looks but weren't Leonor and Sofia cold in their dresses without tights? I'm not sure what the weather's like in Madrid, but here in London you wouldn't be able to get away with bare legs anymore - it's too cold!

All lovely looks but weren't Leonor and Sofia cold in their dresses without tights? I'm not sure what the weather's like in Madrid, but here in London you wouldn't be able to get away with bare legs anymore - it's too cold!
It doesn't look as if the pix were taken outside... so bare legs must be OK !

Goodness! They need to market whatever Shampoo they use on their hair. Just beautiful!

:previous: I agree. Leo and Sofia could do hair commercials, such amazingly beautiful hair.

The Spanish girls look lovely. They were indoors. Besides tights really do little to keep your legs warm.

And yes their hair is a shampoo ad in waiting.

Gabriel and Alexander look lovely as usual.

Well spotted and I'm sure Zara will be happy that the Infanta is wearing one of their dresses.

IIRC Leonor and Sofia have worn Zara in the past. Being a Spanish brand they are probably encouraged and want to represent Spanish fashion. Also always good when the royals wear clothes from companies everyone can afford something from!

IIRC Leonor and Sofia have worn Zara in the past. Being a Spanish brand they are probably encouraged and want to represent Spanish fashion. Also always good when the royals wear clothes from companies everyone can afford something from!
I agree:flowers: Letizia and her daughters often wear affordable brands, like Zara, Mango, Massimo Dutti and even Adolfo Dominguez (when he has discounts, I have a floral coral pink/white dress Letizia has, it had a discount when I bought it).

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques helped presenting Christmas presents at the Princely Palace today, December 16:

** Gabriella ** Jacques **

And Gabriella baptized a new police boat:

** Pic **

Last edited:
The Belgian children during the recording of a Christmas concert that will be shown on December 24:

** Pic ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
:previous: They are all so grown up looking...even little Eleonore!

The Belgian Royal children at the new picture as wishes for the new year

https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=28eacbdefc8dbacbdf3522c2c11c7c7a&oe=6000BCA2

The Danish Royal Children as sends a Christmas greeting from their home in Frederik VIII's Palace at Amalienborg.

https://i1.wp.com/royalcentral.co.u...-and-family-scaled.jpeg?resize=1140,694&ssl=1

Princess Ingrid-Alexandra at the family’s celebration of Advent at the Royal Palace’s Chapel

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EpsYF50XEAAf_uO?format=jpg&name=large

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella for the Point De Vue magazine

https://instagram.fath3-4.fna.fbcdn...=de22c859d2eceb21ad572dca982cfa1a&oe=600BDEDB

Last edited by a moderator:
Very simple, nice and elegant outfits ! Beautiful family !

I love the classic black and white chosen for the family photo. Its simple and a great choice for them all. :flowers:

Eleanor looks lovely in all three looks. I love the deep blue dress when she was playing the violin. She is sure growing up.

:previous:

Here are some more photos of Ingrid-Alexandra's look, as well as the one of Sverre Magnus:

** Full view ** Upper part **

And Estelle and Oscar during a visit to the City Mission:

** Pic **

Last edited:
I think its the first time that we saw Ingrid in heels. I also think she as a slightly new hairstyle with the bangs, I like that.

I also like Estelles dress but I dont like that its matching again with what her mother is wearing.

Ingrid Alexandra wore heels last Christmas too. I'm not a fan of her dress, and her tights don't go well with the heels. But she looks beautiful and her hair is stunning.

Really? I cant remember. I only thought, when she wore that white dress with the black stripes, that small heels would have looked better than the white supergas.

Hereditary Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella look adorable on the magazine cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom