Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 15: June 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the wide belts do anyone a favor.

Nice coordinated photo.

I must say as I often do, I like Alexia the best. She always looks a bit more mature in style, then her older sister to me.

Ariane's is cute.

I am not a fan of Amalia's as much. I agree, the wide belt does nothing for it.

More pictures from the Dutch Photo session!

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/17/10/30873576-8533223-image-a-72_1594979431613.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/17/10/30872658-8533223-image-a-64_1594979431577.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/17/11/30873564-8533223-image-a-31_1594983413404.jpg

I like that they coordinated their outfits this year. Love the choice of Blue & White. I like Ariane's dress, which is a surprise since I don't enjoy her clothes that often. Alexia chose sneakers instead of high-heels, but it looks good with her casual outfit (is that shirt dress from Tommy Hilfiger?). I have mixed feelings about Amalia's dress. The dress is okay, but I don't think it suits her. The dress from last year was way better.

Sneakers vs heels is indeed an interesting choice but no doubt Alexia's personal choice - and it makes sense with the dress she is wearing (I think you're right about it being a Tommy Hilfiger based on the 'blue/red/white/blue' line on the sleeves; see for example this picture). I wonder whether it is Ariane's first time with heels. I though she previously wore flat sandals.

Last edited:
The Danish children on some new holiday photos, Isabella is wearing a lovely dress on the last photo:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I notice also that Alexia is using one of mom's earrings. It is Very cool though I think too big for her, and all of the girls they have plenty jewelry in them, bracelets and necklaces and nail polish strong color, I like that Maxima let them to be normal teenagers.

Nice outfits for the Danish children - always nicely dressed be it formal or casual wear!

I like the AAA's dresses though agree that Amalia's belt looks a bit too big and chunky. I guess her dress was loose as the belt looks like one of Maxima's, but I'm sure they had access to a belt that matched the dress more fittingly!

Nice summer outfits for IA and Sverre Magnus. IA's skirt is very pretty.

I notice also that Alexia is using one of mom's earrings. It is Very cool though I think too big for her, and all of the girls they have plenty jewelry in them, bracelets and necklaces and nail polish strong color, I like that Maxima let them to be normal teenagers.
Yes, Alexia has a blue nail polish, and Amalia has dark red nail polish. They are teenagers, and I'm glad that they get to be normal teens before the real royal life starts with royal duties.

Ingrid Alexandra also wears lots of jewelry, and I noticed that she has several earrings in one ear.
https://previews.rexfeatures.com/pr...bee0d0221277837e29075bd8e6ed33f0f580413e20094

More photos:
https://www.aftenposten.no/norge/i/0nMGKG/kongelig-sommeridyll-paa-soerlandet

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see Eleonore wearing Elisabeth's old dress. She looks lovely - and the boys look smart too.

Prince George on his birthday photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 - Mango shirt **

Princes Felix and Nikolai on Felix' birthday photos:

** Pic 1 - GANT shirt ** Pic 2 **

And Prince Felix and his sibblings Nikolai, Athena and Henrik on Felix' birthday today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia attended the opening of the 66th edition of the Mérida International Classical Theatre Festival this evening:

** Full view both ** Leonor ** Sofia **

Last edited:
According to Hola magazine, both Leonor and Sofia are wearing dresses from Zara.

Prince George on his birthday photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 - Mango shirt **

Princes Felix and Nikolai on Felix' birthday photos:

** Pic 1 - GANT shirt ** Pic 2 **

And Prince Felix and his sibblings Nikolai, Athena and Henrik on Felix' birthday today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Leonor and Princess Sofia attended the opening of the 66th edition of the Mérida International Classical Theatre Festival this evening:

** Full view both ** Leonor ** Sofia **

Nice casual look for the Danish kids. Nice all the parents and siblings together to celebrate his birthday :flowers:

I like Leonor's dress. Not usually big on florals, but nice summer look. ?

Not a fan of Sofia's. I find it bit too young and I don't like the material.

I like both of the looks. And I love that their tastes are obviously diverging and that it is being allowed.

what is with the tennis shoes?, no matching the dresser

They must have inherited their mothers God awful style ;)

Posts that contained single links only have been removed according to the TRF rules. Thank you for your understanding!

Ingrid Alexandra and Maud Angelica at Mågerø, the private holiday home and summer retreat of the family:

** Full view **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom