The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 07:19 AM
Administrator

Posts that did not discuss any fashion choices have been removed as off-topic. Please use the General News/Current Events threads for other discussions. Thank you!

Old 05-02-2021, 07:30 AM
Majesty

Cute dark pink dress for Maria Alexandra Medforth-Mills:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COXapzIpxCV/

Old 05-02-2021, 05:39 PM
Serene Highness

LOS REYES CON SUS HIJAS TRAS ACUDIR AL TEATRO - Todos - ..:GTRESONLINE:..

Heyyyy... is Sofia wearing the coat Leonor wore months ago? (That would seem to confirm it's Letizia's.)

Leonor looks very cute with the leather jacket and boots and the dress is nice on her. Any time she moves away from her preferred ruffly style is something interesting. :)
Old 05-02-2021, 06:40 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
LOS REYES CON SUS HIJAS TRAS ACUDIR AL TEATRO - Todos - ..:GTRESONLINE:..

Heyyyy... is Sofia wearing the coat Leonor wore months ago? (That would seem to confirm it's Letizia's.)

Leonor looks very cute with the leather jacket and the dress is nice on her. Any time she moves away from her preferred ruffly style is something interesting. :)
Hmm, I didn't like that jacket on Leonor and I don't like it on Sofia either.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
Hmm, I didn't like that jacket on Leonor and I don't like it on Sofia either.
It's not the coat so much, but the pattern and colors don't suit Sofia well. I think Leonor pulled it off (and she got more contrast with the rolled sleeves) but Sofia needs (and usually likes) simpler, brighter, bolder. Tweed doesn't appear to be her thing (and also surely Letizia has some slightly more interesting pieces of clothing).

Edit: And while I am it, props to Miss Sofia for her pants and shoes. Those look very nice.

Also her hair is so long right now. Universal princess pandemic trend.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I love both their outfit, especially Sofia's.... modern without being too much !
Old 05-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Majesty

It seemed Alexia wore something similar to the concert repetition earlier this week but we didn't get to see it as she didn't wear her jacket but only brought it with her; but I don't like the shapeless trend with male-type jackets that are way too wide for the body of a slender princess.
Old 05-02-2021, 11:41 PM
Aristocracy

I didn't love the frayed edges of Sofia's pants at the opera, but I loved the shoes. Her hair is amazing.

I think the dress was a re-wear for Leonor, and I liked the leather jacket & boots with it.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:16 AM
Administrator

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.