Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 15: June 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is no longer available for viewing. Thanks anyway.

Gabrielle and Jacques look cute as usual :flowers:

But sorry the first thing that comes to my mind when I see her hat is my dad's 'fishing hat'. Though his is brown not pink :lol:

Thank you....very cute! I love the Princess with her purse!

The kids look very nice. Lovely outfit and style for Gabriella, but I would not have paid 2800.- Euros for a children's bag. It is their money and they can spend it as they see fit. I also like Jacqes outfit very nice sweater. Very nice coat on Pss Charlene.

I like their looks. Gabriella looks lovely in light pink. But I absolutely love the sneakers (Jaques' sneakers too).

The Dior bag is certainly veryyyy expensive. But, I view it differently. The bag will probably become like an heirloom. My mother still keeps clothes and acessories from when I was a baby/child to remember those times. I bet the bag will be very precious for Charlene too. Moreover, imagine Gabriella in her 60s, this bag will become like a vintage piece that will cost millions (I doubt it will, but if the family goes through financial problems in the future, a bag like this could save the day. Designer bags never lose their value/authenticity).

Estelle and Oscar watching the handball worldcup final at home today:

** Pic **

Yeah for the team!

Estelle and Oscar watching the handball worldcup final at home today:

** Pic **

Nice casual clothes. Victoria looks like so much fun. I'm glad there is such a good relationship between Fred and Victoria and Daniel.

Posts that did not discuss any fashion issues have been removed as off-topic. Thank you for your understanding.

She looks lovely. I havent seen her in a while. Looking more like her mother.

I love the pictures of Oscar. I love he is grinning in the first one. He often looks sour like his grandfather. What a cute sweater he is wearing.

The best accessory though is Rio. Rio has been making his rounds (was in Victoria's recent photos for an award and Estelle's birthday as well).

I tend to think Oscar's photos were taken the same day as his sister's. He is wearing the same sweater (may be a coincidence but likely not) since their birthdays are so close makes sense to do one shoot.

Maybe its the part Scot in me that loves Estelle's plaid skirt and his Argyle sweater :D

Does little Princesses dress up like princesses, I wonder?

They are walking in the streets of Paris, they even do some shopping. I don't see how a little girl could dress like a Princess ?
Does little Princesses dress up like princesses, I wonder?

They are walking in the streets of Paris, they even do some shopping. I don't see how a little girl could dress like a Princess ?

Oh, it was merely a general thought.

Oh, it was merely a general thought.

Are you asking if actual little princesses enjoy dressing up as fantasy princesses in fancy dresses and "tiaras"?

It's a little bit of a complicated question... considering little princesses don't dress like that for official business or casually, I have no idea where the crucial photo evidence would be. They might, they might not. The urge might be greater or lesser than in the non-princess population. ;)

If you look at Estelle's recent 9th birthday pictures, she's a lovely young girl, who - in a nice way - seems to know she's somewhat important and is still quite confident about that. Not too many non-princesses wear those kind of tights anymore, either! But poofy dress and glittery accessories aside, that's a little princess, dressed up and projecting the image of a princess, and enjoying it. ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
A comfortable outfit for Prince Charles on a photo released for his grandmother's birthday today:

** Pic **

Prince Charles with a cute, warm jacket on the newest photos from yesterday:

** Pic ** gallery **

Princess Leonor at the anniversary of the Cervantes Institute, wearing her Poete dress again:

** Full view ** Upper part ** October 2020 **

Last edited:
Not dressing Princessy? Lalla Khadijah would beg to differ ;) flowing robes of lux fabric and real jewels are normal wear to her!

I get a kick out of the cute junior power heels Leonor has on though I don’t think they go with the dress that well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom