Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 14: July 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could do that I guess but it would not be fair or effective as they have dressing very boldly and daringly for years now. Plus the set they move in is not exactly Conservative.

You can’t realistically force them to start dressing like say Louise Windsor or Elizabeth of Belgium now. They are truly tropical birds not swans :)

The two Bourbon-Parme princesses live in Monaco and they are grown up there. But living in Monaco jet set, nor being rich is an excuse for their extravagant out of their age dress style.
Just remember that Alex of Hannover and Stephanie's girls live in Monaco and are rich, but none of them hs ever dress like this in teen age.
The reason is unique and simple. They follow their mum's style.

I do think you can tell her that she is not allowed to go out in such a dress; but that's rather hard if your daughters are just imitating your own style.

I agree 100%. The two young girls appear to take all their sartorial inspiration from Mummy and are very much princesses in her image.

Unfortunately.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I too do a double take because Elisabeth looks uncannily like Grand Duchess Stephanie in the photo! That is a very sophisticated Maroon outfit and very becoming on her as well. Her little sister is going to be a striking beauty in a few years as well.

:previous: Eleonore is going to be as beautiful as her big sister....her features are starting to change rapidly so that she doens't look like a little girl in the face anymore.;)

I too do a double take because Elisabeth looks uncannily like Grand Duchess Stephanie in the photo! That is a very sophisticated Maroon outfit and very becoming on her as well. Her little sister is going to be a striking beauty in a few years as well.

Exactly, I also wondered why the hereditary grand duchess attended the event :D

And her outfit looks a lot like Madeleine's recent outfit but in a different color. Could it be from the same designer?

Eleonore looks gorgeous in her blue dress and I agree that she's going to blossom into a beauty as she grows up.

I love Elizabeth jumpsuit! So classy wonder who is the designer or where to buy?

George in a shirt and trousers by Thomas Brown on the newest family photos:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And Alexander and Gabriel on a new Christmas photo:

** Pic **

Louise, James and George all look lovely from the BRF. I like the colour of Louise's coat.

Little Gabriel looks super cute in his longer hair!

The biggest fashion news from the photos & video of the pudding mixing by Prince George-he’s wearing long pants.;)

George and Charlotte have reached a milestone-the Christmas Day walk to church. And George is wearing long pants and a suit jacket over his dress shirt and sweater. Charlotte’s coat is a beautiful dark green.

I love Charlotte’s green coat!, so cute!

Charlotte and George look great, I'm happy to see George in long pants, and that shade of green is fabulous on Charlotte.

Lady Louise is turning into a lovely young lady, but her coat does not fit her.

I agree while I like Louise coat it doesn't fit.

George looks nice and warm for a winter walk in long pants.

Charlotte I like the color.

I wonder why the grown men wear overcoats, and poor little James and George have to shiver along in just their suit jackets? Actually, as the mother of a former little boy, I do know. If you buy them a pricey dress coat to wear on Christmas Day, it’ll be too small by the next occasion they have to wear it! Perhaps they should have a closet of boy coats in various sizes at Sandringham?

Very cute scarf on Christian (learning the scarf fashion from Frederik) and nice color blue on Vincent.
Beautiful coats on the Isabella and Josephine

I wonder why the grown men wear overcoats, and poor little James and George have to shiver along in just their suit jackets? Actually, as the mother of a former little boy, I do know. If you buy them a pricey dress coat to wear on Christmas Day, it’ll be too small by the next occasion they have to wear it! Perhaps they should have a closet of boy coats in various sizes at Sandringham?

Which is most likely why George wears a jumper/sweater/jersey (whatever you might call it) underneath. It seems somehow James prefers it this way as he's rather consistent (but he does seem cold most years). Otherwise, I am sure he could have worn something underneath as well.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Bella's red coat belongs to her mother. At least it looks alot like one the CPss has worn in the past.

I love Charlotte's green coat.

I think Louise's coat is too big for her, or just ill fitted. I dislike the look because of that. Somehow, most of her dress coats and dresses are ill fitted or unattractive. But, I do like her outdoor/regular wear outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom