Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 14: July 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A jumpsuit is hardly on the path to pyjama land of Queen Sofia. Her mother wears them.

I don't like jumpsuits most of the time, on grown women. But on young women they look great. I find this jumpsuit far more age appropriate for a girl her age then some of the dresses they put her in constantly. Many of her looks are a bit young even for her sister.

Both girls looked great :flowers:

I like the look at the market but for one. I am sorry even Sofia is too old for the matching outfits look.

I agree that this is a much better dress for Aiko now that she's seventeen.

Nice casual looks as usual from the Phillips and Tindall girls.

Leonor and Sofia look lovely and I'm liking Leonor's jumpsuit - which is a big thing for me since I've never been a jumpsuit lover. It's a nice, older looking outfit without being *too* old for her.
I like it too. It's a pretty and casual summer look which was ideal for the photosession IMO.

My daughter just bought her first one this weekend.?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it too. It's a pretty and casual summer look which was ideal for the photosession IMO.

They really look cute. Glad that your daughter brought one for herself

Their outfits are adorable but they seem a little old to be dressed alike.:flowers:

Believe me, at that age the girls were fine with same outfits or they wouldn't be in them. They might be royals but I am sure they are also allowed to now pick out their own attire which can sharply be seen on other occasions. Who wears pants while other a dress, etc. I bet they both liked the outfit and that was that. As all parents can agree, we just have to pick our battles. This probably was not one.

I agree that this is a much better dress for Aiko now that she's seventeen.

Ah, I remember feeling so grown-up when I bought my first jumpsuit - I was a year or so older than Leonor, I think.

Wedding of Countess Josephine of Rosenborg and her longtime partner Kenneth Smith two days ago:

The newly weds with their two year-old son Oscar and children of the bride from her first marriage with Thomas Smith: Julius (aged 18) and Clara (aged 15):

https://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Aug2019/PPE19080601.jpg

Twin sister of the bride, Countess Camilla of Rosenborg and her husband Ivan Ottesen with Camilla's children from her first marriage to Mikael Rosanes: Anastasia (aged 22), Ludwig (aged 19), Leopold (aged 14) and Teodor (aged 11):

https://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Aug2019/PPE19080604.jpg

Younger sister of the bride, Countess Feodora of Rosenborg with her husband Morten Ronnow and their daughter Caroline-Mathilde (aged 10):

https://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Aug2019/PPE19080603.jpg

Two dresses very appropriate for girls' age and fresh. I love the white of Sofia and the blue of Leonor is cute to match the color of his eyes. Today these girls were radiant Their hair is divine

:previous: I agree, the Infantas have the most glorious hair-thick, straight and healthy!?

George and Charlotte at a charity sailing regatta on the Isle of Wight today, August 8. George wore a H&M top, Charlotte a Ralph Lauren dress:

** George ** George ** Charlotte ** Charlotte **

George and Charlotte look so cute in their summer outfits. And it’s a bit different than how we usually see them.

Leonor and Sofia look lovely. I'm not normally a fan of tie-dye, but this is tie-dye done right! I wouldn't expect any less from Massimo Dutti, though.

George and Charlotte look nice too - I like Charlotte's dress. It's a refreshing change from the blue and pink floral dresses we often see her in, which are lovely enough but it's nice to see her in something slightly different.

Lovely summer outfits from Estelle and Oscar. I like her hair tied up like this, too.

Such an adorable photo of the two :flowers:

I love their truly casual summer looks.

Last edited:
Actually this time I like their outfits and shoes, more their age appropriate. but the mother oh Dear!:whistling:

I agree, these outfits are fairly age appropriate (compared to some others), but I do wonder if these girls ever do anything that’s not glammed up and Instagram worthy. It seems like an exhausting way to live.

I agree, these outfits are fairly age appropriate (compared to some others), but I do wonder if these girls ever do anything that’s not glammed up and Instagram worthy. It seems like an exhausting way to live.

Sometimes I just want to meet them to let them take their makeup off, wear "regular" clothes for their age and let them enjoy being young teenagers!

Well, that's how they've been brought up. But yes, the Princesses looked less glammed up in that photo.

Very nice to see her. The pity is that I'm sure she isn't allowed to dress like girls of her own age….

I like this dress a lot, it is much more flattering and age-appropriate than some of Princess Toshi's recent ones. She's at that awkward stage between child and adult so far as dressing for the public goes, and this dress is a step in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom