Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 14: July 2019 - May 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I think most of Louise's casual clothes such as this are more "normal" for her age and that her more old-fashioned clothes are formal wear for public events - same with George and Charlotte. We have seen Louise in similar style regular clothes before e.g:

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3...ady-louise-a-435.jpg&w=400&c=sc&poi=face&q=85

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/04/52/8a/04528a5f102474ad9866f33789696d7d.jpg (okay maybe the blouse is a little more formal, but she was at a horse event)

https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/...es-158128166_master/i/Lady-Louise-Windsor.jpg

That last photo - ickle Louise was so cute! Her blonde curls were lovely.

I liked what Louise was wearing today she obviously chose to dress herself. 16 is such a hard age as you’re so “in between” everything as you’re not quite an adult but you’re not a child. I’m sure when she’s grown up she’ll be wearing some lovely clothes that she’s chosen and styled herself.

Jacques and Gabriella are so cute and well dressed, a pleasure to see !

Wow, the twins are growing and changing fast.Gabriella looks so pretty, I love her coat.?

Lovely Princess Louise at the 10th edition of the 'Magritte du Cinema' film awards ceremony this evening, February 1:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

She reminds me a bit of her cousin, Princess Luisa Maria, now. Both very lovely.

Darling girls! I don't mind the matching coats since the dresses are different.

Both Leonor and Sofia looked impeccable as ever today.

Both girls are always impeccably dressed and coiffed. I like the matching coats and the different dresses. Leonor looks beautiful in red and Sophia's dress is charming, I prefer her style of shoe to her sisters. Apparently Leonor had a fever and a bad cold

I love red on royal ladies and good to see Leonor in that beautiful dress-I totally agree they are the most beautiful of the "littler" European royals and they will only get more stunning as time goes by!

I love red on royal ladies and good to see Leonor in that beautiful dress-I totally agree they are the most beautiful of the "littler" European royals and they will only get more stunning as time goes by!
The two infantas are lovely. If I had to say which royal girl of this age is the most beautiful, I wouldn't be able to reply, competition is high, don't forget Danish princess Isabella and both gorgeous Belgian princesses, Eleonore and Elisabeth. If age range is acceptable in the category. I would vote for Duchess of Brabant

Leonor and Sofia are lovely girls and they look great in these outfits. Hard to believe Leonor had gone down with a bad cold that day!

Lolol. Oscar is so cute! Lovely pictures.

Wow. I remember Estelle as a baby and toddler, fearing that she would never grow any hair to complement those bows she always wore.

Now she has a long honey brown mane. Gorgeous.?

Estelle and Oscar are always beautifully dressed and I love that their outfits compliment the background colours. The SRF always know how do take stylish portraits.

I love the way Victoria dresses her children...classical upper class children's clothing without appearing dated. I think they are the best dressed of all the European Royal children.?

I would have to agree, starting with their baby clothes she avoided noticeable "labels" and judging by Estelle's ongoing love affair with hair ribbons I am assuming they are are her choice.

I too remember smiling at her with her first bow clipped on with a 'dinky' clip and wondering if she would ever get real hair. I think Victoria has just taken her time, with regular trimming and I suspect Estelle's hair may rival her mother's with length and volume.

Does anyone know what colour Victoria's hair was at that age? Better yet, does anyone have colour photo?

I would have to agree, starting with their baby clothes she avoided noticeable "labels" and judging by Estelle's ongoing love affair with hair ribbons I am assuming they are are her choice.

I too remember smiling at her with her first bow clipped on with a 'dinky' clip and wondering if she would ever get real hair. I think Victoria has just taken her time, with regular trimming and I suspect Estelle's hair may rival her mother's with length and volume.

Does anyone know what colour Victoria's hair was at that age? Better yet, does anyone have colour photo?

If my memory works Victoria's hair at same age was slightly darker than Estelle has currently. Estelle's hair color is closer of Madeleine's hair color at same age.

I was thinking that she appears to will be taken after her aunt's amazing hair.

Leonor and Sofia on the newest family portraits:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Simeón Hassan, son of Princess Kalina, during an honour ceremony for his father at the Spanish Navy Headquarters in Madrid on February 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Wow Leonor and Sofia are stunning girls, both so beautiful. Beautiful portraits

And Simeon Hassan - very elegant boy, just like his dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom