Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 13: December 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The girls looks nice. Very grown up, but good for their age too.

They both have their mothers' great hair, that's for sure. ;)

They are becoming long legged willowy beauties.

Princess Louise at the 9th edition of the "Magritte du Cinema" film awards ceremony in Brussels this evening, February 2:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Some thoughts..

I didn’t like Amalia’s outfit at the jumping, mainly the pants and boots. And, over in Denmark, Isabella looked like she’d copied one of her grandmother’s summertime at Grasten ensembles. That being said, I loved how involved and animated both girls were watching their respective events.

Leonor and Sofia look ok, although to me their outfits look like what women in their 40s might wear to Casual Friday at the office. Other than that I noticed what I always notice when I see pictures of the family, which is how tall Sofia is going to be!

The Castro girls look appropriate for a funeral and the older girl, in particular, is quite pretty when she dials it down a little with all the makeup.

So great to see Leonor and Sofia wearing some older looking but still age appropriate outfits! Cute to see that Sofia borrowed Letizia's jumper.
Louise looks beautiful and very grown up in her dress - she definitely resembles her mother more as she doesn't look much like the BRF IMO.
I thought the Castro girls looked gorgeous and age appropriate for once - agree that they're both very pretty once the layers of makeup are removed. I'd like to see them a bit bare faced more often.

:previous: Love that Henrik and Athena are wearing similar style coats. Athena's dress/skirt (can't really tell since her coat is hiding it) looks pretty from what I can see.

Prince Oscar visited Brännkyrka fire station today, February 15:

** Photos **

:previous: I don't normally like to be so negative on this thread because the royals we discuss here are still minors, though I have to say that dressing a fourteen year-old like this is ridiculous. Maria Chiara is only young, but is already getting the same Barbie look as her mother, and I agree that this particular outfit is exposing her too much. I'd love to see the princesses in some age appropriate outfits for once and acting like normal girls their age (because they can be normal girls, since they're not part of a ruling family and don't have any official responsibilities!) :sad:

:previous: I don't normally like to be so negative on this thread because the royals we discuss here are still minors, though I have to say that dressing a fourteen year-old like this is ridiculous. Maria Chiara is only young, but is already getting the same Barbie look as her mother, and I agree that this particular outfit is exposing her too much. I'd love to see the princesses in some age appropriate outfits for once and acting like normal girls their age (because they can be normal girls, since they're not part of a ruling family and don't have any official responsibilities!) :sad:

What's worse is that photo is heavily photoshopped. Compare the two photos and it's obvious.

No surprises why so many young girls and boys have warped expectations on what beauty is when it's completely fabricated. And no wonder many young people suffer extreme self-esteem issues.

Last edited:

The discussion about the lifestyle and education of the daughters of the Duke and Duchess of Castro has been moved to the family's thread.

They are pretty girls, but they both look so much older than their age(s).

I have no idea what-or who-is behind the rush to adult "vamp hood".:sad:

Leonore is wearing a very pretty dress in her birthday photo and at first I thought it was strange to see her wear a summer dress, though remembered that Florida winters are hotter than most Swedish summers!
These are more "tame" outfits from the Castro girls this time though I really don't like how Maria Carolina's leg is always exposed, either from the lack of leg-wear or how she always seems to flash it in poses.

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques at the inauguration of the new complex "One Monte - Carlo" today, February 22:

** Full view **

Last edited:
I prefer to see children dressed in clothes that are classic and traditional. ...but oh well. Monte Carlo is not London.

And the Grimaldi twins are growing up to be beautiful beyond belief, so it's all good.;)

:previous: That's the exact reason I love seeing these twins. Prime examples kids don't have to look like they are from an 18th century painting, to look appropriate age or event wise. Everyone seems to think that there is either pinafores/short pants or there are graphic tees and hoodies and nothing in between. There are casual clothes from the 21st century, that don't look like they belong on a public playground. Charlene and Albert prove that.

Even with a dress on, instead of some cute jeans like her brother, Gabriella is so cute with her jacket and sunglasses. Love her hair. ?

Jacques is very cute too.

Last edited:

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques at the inauguration of the new complex "One Monte - Carlo" today, February 22:

** Full view **

They look so cute.

Their sunglasses just complete the whole look.

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 13: December 2018 -

@ countessmeout

I agree. I like their look: not old-fashioned, and not over the top. They look like pre-schoolers anywhere.

Jacques and Gabriella look truly adorable but I have to think it’s never too early to teach that, unless you’ve got eye problems, you take your sunglasses off when being greeted and/or presented with a gift. Maybe they did and then put them back on.

Very cool outfits from Jacques and Gabriella! The photo of Gabriella kissing the toy dog is adorable.

A very pretty dress for Adrienne on her birthday portrait:

** Pic **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom