The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #381  
Old 07-23-2019, 08:05 AM
theroyalfly's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: N/A, Greenland
Posts: 1,464
Oh I think Louise outfit is lovely. I hope the Earl and Countess will give the Viscount a much more decent outfit.

Princess Maria-Carolina of Bourbon-Two Sicilies on the cover of Hello Monaco Magazine.


**https://www.instagram.com/p/B0QN4vNo1aQ/



Princess Maria-Carolina and Princess Maria-Chiara featured in the Summer-Autumn 2019 edition of HelloMonaco Magazine.

**https://www.hellomonaco.com/wordpres...fter-final.jpg
**https://www.hellomonaco.com/wordpres...fter-final.jpg
__________________
  #382  
Old 07-23-2019, 09:39 AM
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere, United States
Posts: 2,970
Louise looks lovely. I particularly like her skirt. So nice and summery.
  #383  
Old 07-23-2019, 11:46 AM
O-H Anglophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 3,638
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfly View Post
Oh I think Louise outfit is lovely. I hope the Earl and Countess will give the Viscount a much more decent outfit.
What is wrong with James's outfit? Should he have more more formally attired or less?

I think he looks very nice. He is almost 12 years old and it was an official engagement for the family.
  #384  
Old 07-23-2019, 11:55 AM
theroyalfly's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: N/A, Greenland
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by O-H Anglophile View Post
What is wrong with James's outfit? Should he have more more formally attired or less?

I think he looks very nice. He is almost 12 years old and it was an official engagement for the family.
No, the whole look is nice. And he looks handsome. I just feel like the trouser was a bit small.
__________________
  #385  
Old 07-23-2019, 02:19 PM
ashelen's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: maidstone, United Kingdom
Posts: 3,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by theroyalfly View Post
Princess Maria-Carolina and Princess Maria-Chiara featured in the Summer-Autumn 2019 edition of HelloMonaco Magazine.

**https://www.hellomonaco.com/wordpres...fter-final.jpg
**https://www.hellomonaco.com/wordpres...fter-final.jpg
The photos are beautiful, I think this is completely different from I ue to see them
__________________
Ashelen
  #386  
Old 07-23-2019, 04:41 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: New Orleans, United States
Posts: 1,302
The whole Wessex family looks nice. Louise is growing up to be a very self-assured young lady.
  #387  
Old 07-23-2019, 05:03 PM
Ista's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: the West, United States
Posts: 4,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
The photos are beautiful, I think this is completely different from I ue to see them
They are pretty girls, but I don't think they photograph especially well in this case. They lack that zing of personality, or character or depth that would make the camera love them. They look like pretty girls who are dressed up and posed a little awkwardly, but I don't see any charisma.
  #388  
Old 07-23-2019, 05:23 PM
HereditaryPrincess's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 13,871
I think Lady Louise's outfit looks a little old for her - it's something I wouldn't be surprised to see her aunt Princess Anne wear. A cute little summer dress with some sandals would've been lovely. I hate to be so negative but I also think James could've done with a less formal outfit - I'm sure some shorts and a smart shirt would've been perfectly fine for this event? If the weather in Bristol was anything like the weather in London here today (which it looks like it was), he must've been quite hot in that suit.

Whilst Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara are beautiful girls, I don't necessarily agree with these types of photoshoots for their age. Sometimes I forget that they're 15 and 13!
__________________
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone". Audrey Hepburn

*
"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
  #389  
Old 07-24-2019, 04:14 AM
theroyalfly's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: N/A, Greenland
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
The photos are beautiful, I think this is completely different from I ue to see them
They sure are beautiful but not photogenic. I think this photoshoot concept is so pull off but everything just don't seem to connect.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ista View Post
They are pretty girls, but I don't think they photograph especially well in this case. They lack that zing of personality, or character or depth that would make the camera love them. They look like pretty girls who are dressed up and posed a little awkwardly, but I don't see any charisma.
Indeed. It didn't leave a mark to me too. Well, after all, they are not professional models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
I think Lady Louise's outfit looks a little old for her - it's something I wouldn't be surprised to see her aunt Princess Anne wear. A cute little summer dress with some sandals would've been lovely. I hate to be so negative but I also think James could've done with a less formal outfit - I'm sure some shorts and a smart shirt would've been perfectly fine for this event? If the weather in Bristol was anything like the weather in London here today (which it looks like it was), he must've been quite hot in that suit.

Whilst Maria Carolina and Maria Chiara are beautiful girls, I don't necessarily agree with these types of photoshoots for their age. Sometimes I forget that they're 15 and 13!
At last somebody pointed out what I wanted to say. I think the Viscount could have worn another outfit or maybe a trouser his size.

Exactly. But I think the Bourbon-Two Sicilies princesses really loves the camera so much. They just want to pose.
__________________
  #390  
Old 07-27-2019, 05:08 PM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 69,256
.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 - December 2018 iceflower Archives 392 12-22-2018 09:44 AM
Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018 iceflower Archives 397 06-08-2018 08:23 AM




Popular Tags
albert prince consort all tags america arcadie arcadie claret austria british british royal family caribbean caroline charles iii claret congo current events danish royal family duarte pio duchess of kent edward vii elizabeth ii emperor naruhito empress masako garsenda genealogy general news grace kelly grimaldi hamdan bin ahmed harry history india introduction jewels jordan royal family king king charles king philippe king willem-alexander leopold ier louis mountbatten matrilineal monaco monarchy mountbatten need help official visit order of precedence portugal prince albert monaco prince christian princess of orange queen queen alexandra queen camilla queen ena of spain queen margrethe ii queen mathilde queen maxima republics restoration royal wedding silk spain spanish history spanish royal family state visit switzerland visit william wine glass woven


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:16 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2023
Jelsoft Enterprises