Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 12: June 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I love the continental royals. They don't expect their kids to be dressed like they are the pages from something like Madeline or Winnie the Pooh for events. You don't need big puffy balloon dresses, and boys in knee socks, to look cute or dressed up.

Estelle looks lovely and sweet. Cute summer dress. Love her hair down and not in braids. :flowers:

Her later look a bit more casual and bright. Great for a concert.

Oscar is so cute. Looks like his Grandpa.

The Dutch princesses. I think they all look nice and grown up. I like Amalia's style but I don't like the huge print, it feels like a Hawaiian shirt on her.

Estelle & Oscar are the cutest royal kids IMO. And I agree that Victoria & Daniel are doing a superb job of adjusting them to royal life, and dressing them in comfortable clothes that are still adorable.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Posts and replies to them that discussed other topics instead of fashion only have been removed.

Both of Estelle's dresses are beautiful.

Oscar wore at Solliden the same clothes than at Adrienne's christening. Great clothes for a boy on a warm summer day. Estelle's dress at Solliden was beautiful, lovely dress on a very warm day. It is the dress Estelle would have worn at Adrienne's christening, if she could have attended, we see it from this photo of her arriving:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/...00000578-5820897-image-a-38_1528455683880.jpg

Estelle got also a nice "diadem" as a gift
https://i1.wp.com/www.galamagazine.se/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/estelle.jpg?ssl=1&w=636&h=956

Estelle's dress at the concert was cute, less formal and as that very appropriate for a cozy concert at a Sports Arena.

The picture of the Danish children was from last year, not today.

Lovely outfits for the Danish children today - Josephine's blouse is very pretty and I like the smart but casual feel of Vincent's outfit. Isabella looks like a mini Mary in her outfit! The skirt seems very long and adult-like, I wonder if she borrowed it from mum ;)

Lovely outfits for the Danish children today - Josephine's blouse is very pretty and I like the smart but casual feel of Vincent's outfit. Isabella looks like a mini Mary in her outfit! The skirt seems very long and adult-like, I wonder if she borrowed it from mum ;)

Isabella’s outfit actually reminds me of something Queen Margrethe would wear. In a good way! Here’s hoping she’ll also inherit her grandmother’s interesting taste in raincoats!

Great outfit for Elisabeth! That shade of pink works well on her!

Very attractive family. All 4 Belgian children are well-dressed, well-groomed, and look happy!

The Belgian children look wonderful. I love that pretty shade of pink on Eleonore. Elisabeth's trousers are a little wide and flowy for my taste, but she still manages to make them look nice and they have a pretty pattern so she gets a pass. I like that it seems she is developing her own style now, with the help of Mathilde, I would presume (given by some of the style of her outfits). Elisabeth seems to have inherited her mother's elegance and ability to look good in most outfits.

Maria Chiara and her sister always seem to be dressed a little too old for their ages, but her outfit here is one of the better ones she has worn. Nice for a summer evening party.

I only became aware of that huge tear on the sleeves looking at the old photos of Mathilde wearing it.

Now I like the outfit considerably less...

I only became aware of that huge tear on the sleeves looking at the old photos of Mathilde wearing it.

Now I like the outfit considerably less...

I don’t see either a rip in the sleeves or tears in the design. What are you seeing? Are the sleeves split? I think Elisabeth’s outfit is lovely on her. And if the sleeves are split they are very fashionable.

I don’t see either a rip in the sleeves or tears in the design. What are you seeing? Are the sleeves split? I think Elisabeth’s outfit is lovely on her. And if the sleeves are split they are very fashionable.

Umm, I'm not sure how else to describe it: the pink silk top, on each sleeve, there is a tear which shows the skin underneath from shoulder to elbow.

Check out this photo:
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rh9IyAq8...BGAs/s1600/belgaimage-20070619-1800x650-w.jpg

Last edited:

The Danish children at the Changing of the Guards at Gråsten Castle today, July 20:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Princess Ingrid, Prince Sverre and Maud Angelica celebrating the birthday of CP Haakon today!

https://scontent.fath3-3.fna.fbcdn....=6c34b9619ef1bd56a68e9182625ffd3a&oe=5BE2BC22

The Belgian Royal children today at the Te Deum mass, on the occasion of Today''s Belgian National Day, at the Saint Michael and St Gudula Cathedral in Brussels

https://scontent.fath4-2.fna.fbcdn....=457360a03d11a3d037555dc36374e327&oe=5BC63339
http://1.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:138173274:1800x650:w?v=5b2b8ed5&m=pobiildh

Last edited by a moderator:
All nice summer looks for both the Danish and Norwegian children. If I were dressing them however, I'd pair a colourful cardigan with Maud's outfit as it seems quite sombre; something like pink would've been nice. She still looks lovely though.

Nice to see that Scandinavian royals use very casual dressing. For me Brits should change their style to this direction.

I'm in love with Josephine's recent outfits, casual but chic :lol: maybe we will have another fashionista in the house in the future

What a fashionista they have in Belgium!!! Great look for her and look at the heels!!!

Elisabeth is so beautiful! Those heels are lovely. And Eleonore looks great in that lemon yellow!

Elisabeth is definitely a young woman now. I don’t know what I think of the belt she chose, but the color of it is good. The dress is lovely on her, and heels and makeup! She looks very nice and so grownup.
Her siblings look nice too.

Elisabeth looks beautiful! Lovely dress & heels, and although I don't think I'd like the belt on an adult, it has a nice sense of whimsy for a teenager. Her siblings look wonderful also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom