The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 08:12 PM
Serene Highness

You know. A 15 year old girl can’t be dressed like a 6 year old and mom can only have so much say . Perhaps their mother picks her battles like so many parents do. Plus the circles they move in are quite sophisticated and they have the desire and need to fit in like all teens do.

Old 12-21-2018, 12:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
Really I think it is really not appropriate for her this dress, wonder what the mother is thinking off? Exposing the 15 year old like a 25 year old! When you see the other royals of her age so different dress !
Probably because the others are Royals. They still represent a country. And with that goes certain expectations. For all their titles, these girls are private citizens.

How often do we see young Royal teens dressed in clothes more appropriate for their younger sisters or more? In attempt to look modest and classic they look like century old school girls.

Yes I think the girls dress too old. But there certainly is a balance to be found. Some people seem to see all Royal girls dressed like six years olds going to a curustmas concert in puffy party dresses and bows.

Old 12-21-2018, 03:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Well I am sure Maxima wouldn't let Amalia to dress like that. I agree they shouldn't dress like a 6 year old either and it can be a tricky age, I think so far I like Elizabeth, she is 16 and has nice more grown up dress but more classic not so sexy. Agree they move in a very sophisticated circule fool of grown up people, I do not see teenagers in all this photos , just them
Old 12-21-2018, 08:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Inappropriate dress for a 15 years old...
Old 12-21-2018, 08:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Well I am sure Maxima wouldn't let Amalia to dress like that. I agree they shouldn't dress like a 6 year old either and it can be a tricky age, I think so far I like Elizabeth, she is 16 and has nice more grown up dress but more classic not so sexy. Agree they move in a very sophisticated circule fool of grown up people, I do not see teenagers in all this photos , just them
Elisabeth is 17 years old (born October 2001). But yes, I totally agree with you. The girls not only live in an environment like that but they also learn from their mother as well. Their mother seem to enjoy the same lifestyle and her clothes are not that different from the girls. Is the life they live into that turned them like this. I don't think they look bad, they always look polished and beautiful, but some clothes are way over the top, extravagant and daring. But I would rather follow them and their fashion than, for example, Marie-Chantal and Maria Olympia. Just my personal taste.
Old 12-21-2018, 10:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Again Amalia is a future queen. She represents a country. There are more expectations. Maxima is he who takes it to far, her daughter dresses like her youngest sister. Private citizens, titles of not, are different.

Again I find clothes inappropriate but the girls are teens. And at this age mom really has little say. The girls aren't representing any country or spending anyone's money so their parents likely don't feel a need to dress them
Old 12-21-2018, 11:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Among the active royal teens noone dresses like these girls. Among the non active neither. I don't remember the Monaco teen girls dress this way. The only royal who sadly dresses this way is princess Maria olympia. And I don't like her style at all, even if she doesn't represent any country
Old 12-21-2018, 11:58 AM
Imperial Majesty

I agree. They are lovely girls but I am mystified as to why a 15 year old needs a slit in her dress up to the top of her thigh. It's not the first time that the girls have gone the vamp route in public and the fact that their parents permit it is kind of surprising to me.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 12-21-2018, 02:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I agree. They are lovely girls but I am mystified as to why a 15 year old needs a slit in her dress up to the top of her thigh. It's not the first time that the girls have gone the vamp route in public and the fact that their parents permit it is kind of surprising to me.
THIS!!! I totally agree!!!
Old 12-21-2018, 03:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lady Louise at the International Horse Show in London today

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12...5403489447.jpg
Old 12-21-2018, 04:26 PM
Administrator

Prince Nicolas, Prince Aymeric and Princess Louise at the 8th edition of 'Plan Froid' organized by the Prince Laurent Foundation today, December 21:

** Full view ** Upper part
Old 12-21-2018, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Lady Louise at the International Horse Show in London today

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12...5403489447.jpg
Very very beautiful girl ! Lovely to see !
Old 12-22-2018, 09:44 AM
Administrator

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.