Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 - June 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Louise looking lovely at the Queen's birthday concert at the Royal Albert Hall this evening, April 21:

** Full view ** Upper part **

So pretty & grown-up! She seems like a very self-assured young lady.

Yes she is a confident young lady. Very elegant. Is it the same heels from Easter?

Charlotte's blue dress is very beautiful.

Charlotte's blue dress is very beautiful.

I swear, she looks good in everything!. It's so unfair for the rest of us. ;)

I'm liking the trimmed long bob and the pulled back crown of hair.

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 11: September 2017 -

Charlotte is a little doll.

Her hair looked so cute styled like that. It’s different than how we’ve usually seen it.

Charlotte couldn’t be cuter. Great little hairstyle, so nice we can see her face. The color blue on her dress is adorable with the flowers and perfect sized sweater. What a treat

The two oldest are definitely wearing make-up. They're so grown up...

I find the first picture with all the family a bit too....Kardashian???

The two oldest are definitely wearing make-up. They're so grown up...

I find the first picture with all the family a bit too....Kardashian???

Agree, that one where they're wearing black & white is very Hollywood style IMO.

They look so grown-up! But I remember being their age and wanting to put make-up and wear heels, so nostalgic. It's the age when girls want to look adult and grown-up.

Agree, that one where they're wearing black & white is very Hollywood style IMO.

It's a very glamours photo, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the girls helped in the idea. Why does it matter if it's got a hollywood feel to it? It's a beautiful photo, and it's not like this family stages this on a regular basis.

Alexia is growing to be quite a beauty. They all are, but Alexia really draws the eye!

Beautiful girls, but too celebrified IMO. Amalia is as tall as her mother!

It's a very glamours photo, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the girls helped in the idea. Why does it matter if it's got a hollywood feel to it? It's a beautiful photo, and it's not like this family stages this on a regular basis.

Alexia is growing to be quite a beauty. They all are, but Alexia really draws the eye!
I agree :flowers: I always wanted to take a glamorous picture but never got time and money to do so...I bet the girls had a saying in this, maybe it was their idea who knows;) Also, yes, all three of them are precious, but Alexia really is stunning, and once she takes off the braces she will be even more stunning (it seems she is not comfortable to smile with braces). And she is a true ginger now, how cute :D

I’m not really a fan of the group photo. It does seem too celebrity - ish to me. The individual pictures of the girls are nice, though. Amalia already has a very dignified, self possessed air, very fitting for a future Queen. Alexia is very, very beautiful and has amazing colouring. Only Ariane still seems like a little girl. WA and Maxima must be wondering where the time went!

Oh, and, on topic - I do like the clothes!

Alexia is a true beauty and a lookalike to her mother.... amazing !

Alexia looking more and more like her mother !!! Lucky her !

CA is so regal in both outfits, queen in the making!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom