Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that black can't be just for mourning, black is elegant and very popular for evening outing. However, I think for a daytime it looks to severe on Amalia, I think the dress and coat would've been much better without those dark socks, and maybe change the black ballerina with white or pink ballerinas.

I totally agree! but she looked nice.

Her dress is by Self Portrait
Wow, the dress it is beautiful! but I agree with other post here, white shoes and skin colour tights. I can think she use black because black make you slimmer.

I do not like black for young girls. After 17 or 18 maybe yes but not yet. And combination of the dress with the coat is wrong. Both pieces are gorgeous but not together. Amalia has a well built stature, this extremely rich outfits do not work for her. Too much of everything, colours, patterns, hair, all.

I do not like black for young girls. After 17 or 18 maybe yes but not yet. And combination of the dress with the coat is wrong. Both pieces are gorgeous but not together. Amalia has a well built stature, this extremely rich outfits do not work for her. Too much of everything, colours, patterns, hair, all.

Huh? What does color have to do with age? Nothing!

There's absolutely nothing inappropriate about black for kids, especially not kids her age. She looks great and dressed quite nicely for her age.

I agree with you 100%. For young ladies(over 18) and women it's fine. But black clothing automatically brings to mind either mature chic timeless elegance or mourning.

Not a color I would ever dress a little girl in if I was lucky enough to have one.

Last edited:
I don't mind black on children, but it depends on the what and the how. Here both were wrong. For me at least.

Love seeing Eleanor in pants. Picky I know, but hate when royal girls are always in skirts. Likely the tomboy in me. But girls don't always have to wear dresses.

Okay rant over, cute dressed modern kids. Love Eleanor's little cape, reminds me of her mother.

I wonder if Elisabeth has hit the stage where hanging out with the family isn't cool. She attends official things, but not the first private sighting, where she was missing. Or maybe just not interested in the museum. But she is getting to that age.

Last edited:
Love the kids outfits for the trip. As for Elisabeth she could also have been at a school activity or had a project to work on. Teens can have a large amount of weekend work to do.

Great looks for all three Belgian Children. I loved Eleonore's in particular, it reminded me of Christmas. It's a shame that Elisabeth wasn't there but as TLLK has pointed out, she could have been busy or - hopefully not though - ill.
March 12: Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar of Sweden wrapped up warm for their mother's name day celebrations in Stockholm, Sweden:

Estelle + Oscar

Last edited:
I think they both looked adorable. Estelle was warm and practical. Cute :flowers:

Nice, practical children clothes for Athena and Henrik at the opening of the amusement park "Bakken" yesterday, March 30:

** Full view ** Henrik ** Athena **

Beautiful children! Love Athena's expression and Isabella is getting so tall!

The little kids are all so cute especially Athena and Josephine. Isabella is sure growing up. But all the kids look great.

Last edited:
Louise looks great and James looks like he usually does going to church.

This makes me wish more royals and their female youngsters would opt for the odd suit every now and then. There is more to life than dresses with sweaters and separates.

Wow. Louise is tall. She was wearing flats and she was as tall as her high heeled wearing mom. She looked very nice too. Quite grownup.

Louise looks very grown up. I love the outfit. Boy is she tall :flowers:

Leonor and Sofia look very lovely. I love the coats, especially the red. What we can see of the dresses looks great as well.

The Danish kids are cute. Thought Isabella looked so casual compared to the others but realize as she doesn't have an outer coat. The other girls are in the same type outfit but with nice over coats over.

I just adore the royal children����love Easter time����
I can't get over how beautiful Sofia is, every year she just seems to blossom, Leo has always been striking but Sofia has really grown into a beautiful girl.

Louise looks nice, glad to see her step into teenager fashion now. James always looks the same,young man going to church, wish they would comb/style his hair but that just because I think he's a good looking young man, nice to see them both with their family now.

The Dutch children are just beyond words, their personalities are so fun and make them so appealing. Vincer looks like he is the shy one, poor little guy didn't look happy at Felix confirmation & he looks a little shy here too. Josey certainly isn't shy, I adore her personality, to me she most looks like her momma ���� Love seeing her and Athena together ������

I like Sophia and Leonor's outfits however I feel their coats always appear too big.

Just can't get excited about Louise's outfit. The color is great but it's very heavy and matronly looking.

LaRae

So nice to see all the children and how they have grown. The Spanish girls are so exceptionally beautiful, but their clothes are also lovely, age appropriate and perfectly fitting as well as their hairstyles. The danish children are also nicely dressed, a lot of blue, though I thought Henrk could have left the down parka for another day and have a blazer for Easter. I think Louise's suit was a bit old for,her age though I liked her shoes

I also thought Louise looks great here. I love her outfit - nice color, very classy. Not little girlish at all. I like seeing her look more grown up. And I was also astonished at how tall she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom