Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: I'm not sure which photo made you decide that Leonor's dress was transparent, but I genuinely can't see that particular effect. Sofia's dress is charming, it has a certain Victorian feel about it that I like.

:previous: I looked at that photo beforehand and didn't spot the transparent part before, but perhaps I'm just getting sleepy (or it genuinely isn't transparent...).

I think the girls' outfits are cute. There are a couple of pictures where Leonor's dress is a bit see through when the light hits it the right way. I don't think it's a big deal but possibly something to keep in mind over the next few years as she gets older.

Sofia's dress is sweet but maybe a little babyish for someone her age. The colours really flatter her, though.

They look lovely as usual and thank goodness they are not being dressed the same!

:previous: I looked at that photo beforehand and didn't spot the transparent part before, but perhaps I'm just getting sleepy (or it genuinely isn't transparent...).

The dress IS NOT transparent. A person can look hard enough and see what they want to see, I guess.

Both dresses are lovely . . . light, floaty and summery. The girls looks like perfect little angels.

I like Leonor's white dress best.

The colors look good on Sofia, but I keep thinking of Little House on the Prairie- with a shorter skirt.

:previous: I'm not sure which photo made you decide that Leonor's dress was transparent, but I genuinely can't see that particular effect. Sofia's dress is charming, it has a certain Victorian feel about it that I like.

:previous: I am simply blown away by what's happened with Philippe and Mathilde's little "Lisa"...she seems to have turned overnight into a willowy teen beauty.

If she's is this pretty at 15, look out in five years! Wow.:ohmy:

Beautiful, graceful a future queen.

As long as they don't get the fashion sense (...) the two girls will be just fine ;) (everyone is basically praying that Queen Sofia lives long enough to teach the two of them something, IF Letizia allows it ¬¬)

Sofia seems more Borbón than Leonor, who's a blue-eyed copy of Letizia, that's why the youngest is taller, Borbón women in the latest generations have all been quite tall, their aunts are both 5'10-5'11.

And I prefer Sofía's dress, all white is not something I actually like ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Please no. Hopefully Leonor waits sixty or so years yo take fashion advice from her 78 year old grandmother. Bad enough people think her mother need to dress like a senior citizen to be queen :bang:

Just because she doesn't look like an old maid, doesn't make Letizia apathetic about fashion of her work. She seems to work quite hard. And she is quite often one of the best dressed royals.

As for her daughter's they look cute and summery :flowers:

The white is lovely and modern. Like her mom, modern yet appropriate. ?

The blue is pretty color but is a bit old fashioned. Not same summery feel.

Last edited:
:previous: Please no. Hopefully Leonor waits sixty or so years yo take fashion advice from her 78 year old grandmother. Bad enough people think her mother need to dress like a senior citizen to be queen :bang:

Just because she doesn't look like an old maid, doesn't make Letizia apathetic about fashion of her work. She seems to dork quite hard. And she is quite often one of the best dressed royals.

As for her daughter's they look cute and summery :flowers:

The white is lovely and modern. Like her mom, modern yet appropriate. ?

The blue is pretty color but is a bit old fashioned. Not same summery feel.

I didn't mean copy the fashion sense (..)

Taking a look at the pics a bit closely, Sofia's sandals have a bit of a heel and Leonor's are flat, maybe that's why she looks taller than her older sister?

I still think Sofía is going to be taller and broader, she's more Borbon than Leonor, who favor Letizia's smaller, more finely-boned genetics.

Both are going to be pretty IMO, both their parents are the best looking people in their respective families.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that Leonor's dress is not see-thru; it is the pleating of the skirt. I have twin daughters who are a few months younger than Leonor, and I am very mindful of things like that as I'm sure Letizia, and most mothers are.

Not crazy about Sofia's dress, but I am sure she loves it and feels comfortable in it. The color is very pretty on her.

Lovely girls.

Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 -

The dress IS NOT transparent. A person can look hard enough and see what they want to see, I guess.

Both dresses are lovely . . . light, floaty and summery. The girls looks like perfect little angels.

I had thought so - exactly. I doubted that Letizia would let her eleven year old daughter wear a see through dress on an official photoshoot.

Last edited:
I have to say, I normally really like what the Spanish Princesses wear but I wasn't blown away by the girls dresses yesterday. Leonor's dress was nice enough but Sofia's was not something I'd ever choose. It's a very typical design of Nano's clothes but they aren't designs I'm overly fond off.

What I do love is how thick their hair is! They are blessed to have lovely thick, straight hair.

They are such beautiful girls and have such wonderful brushed hair. Their dresses aren't too terrific this year, especially sofias which looks a little young for her. Their sandals are really nice.

Off topic comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

And these photos just furtherly prove that Leonor's dress isn't see-through. Sofia's dress is quite trendy; I like it.

Love Sofia dress:flowers:

I wish she had worn this earlier. The dress is more summer and age appropriate. She would have gone along better with her sister and mom in this.

Why does no one ever mention the Monaco twins, especially Princess Gabriella? She was enchanting during the procession of Saint John and at the cereomony of the launch of the Yersin Yatch exploration ship, both the twins were wonderfully dressed.

Why does no one ever mention the Monaco twins, especially Princess Gabriella? She was enchanting during the procession of Saint John and at the cereomony of the launch of the Yersin Yatch exploration ship, both the twins were wonderfully dressed.

Feel free to post them, it's not restricted ;)

http://us.hellomagazine.com/images/stories/1/2017/08/01/000/402/634/gallery_5_3.jpg
From their recent clothes i liked P.Gabriella's navy dress in this pic, not to sure about P.Jacques in white..

Maybe nobody cares. I certainly don't. :whistling: Why don't you download pictures of them and put them here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom