Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 10: November 2016 - September 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa amazingly beautiful and grown-up.... a beauty !

Simple but beautiful.
Even though I'd like to see her in a fascinator/hat, now that she's even wearing heels. Lady Louise is younger than her regularly wears an headpiece for formal occasions these days.

I disagree. She is a lovely young lady who is modern and fresh. Why mess up her look with an ugly hat or, worse, one of those ridiculous fascinators? No, she looks just find as she is.:flowers: IMO, Lady Louise always looks dowdy in the clothes she wears (except her sporty clothes) when she could look so much better.

The red shoes Charlotte wore in Poland were hand me downs from harry, her uncle. He wore them in the high grove photo shoot when he was the same age.

I don't think she would use shoes from her uncle! Kids have different way towalk and it wouldn't be smart to use used shoes for a little grl that she is growing I am sure her shoes are new

Lisa amazingly beautiful and grown-up.... a beauty !

I wasn't sure for awhile but the verdict is in...the young Duchess of Brabant is a Royal beauty to watch. She has the best features of both parents...tall, long legged, with thick straight honey blonde hair and a flawless skin. It's going to be interesting to see which young man is lucky enough to get her.;)

And yes Leslie Mae, I agree with you. No UGLY FASCINATORS to ruin things for beautiful Princess Elisabeth! When and if she does choose to start wearing hats I hope she will stick with youthful berets or cloches.

All of the children of Mathilde and Philippe are lovely. It's uncanny but they look like they could be quadruplets!?

Last edited:
I disagree. She is a lovely young lady who is modern and fresh. Why mess up her look with an ugly hat or, worse, one of those ridiculous fascinators? No, she looks just find as she is.:flowers: IMO, Lady Louise always looks dowdy in the clothes she wears (except her sporty clothes) when she could look so much better.

I agree. Princess Elisabeth has great hair and it would be a shame to hide it under a hat when she is still so young. We will have plenty of opportunity to see her with her hair up wearing a hat or a tiara when she is older

Princess Elisabeth looks fantastic and so graceful. Love this dress on her, its simple, yet elegant and fresh, and its color makes it stand out.

of course I would never want her to look older than she actually is (I never had a big hat i mind) and she has a great sense of style (do we know who made her dress?). A simple headband or some very youthful hat (possibly not made by Fabienne Delvigne) would be interesting to see. My only doubt for today is the straightened hair...she looked perfect her her grandma birthday party with those waves.

Oh, and I love the details on P.Eleonore's dress. Lovely!

of course I would never want her to look older than she actually is (I never had a big hat i mind) and she has a great sense of style (do we know who made her dress?). A simple headband or some very youthful hat (possibly not made by Fabienne Delvigne) would be interesting to see. My only doubt for today is the straightened hair...she looked perfect her her grandma birthday party with those waves.

Oh, and I love the details on P.Eleonore's dress. Lovely!

Ooh yes...I forget about how lovely and appropriate headbands can be for young ladies Elisabeth's age. That would look so pretty!?
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth's purple dress is very beautiful.

(..)

I hadn't noticed that before, and maybe it was casual, but Elisabeth's dress is the same colour of the sash of the Order of Leopold from Belgium.

I don't think she would use shoes from her uncle! Kids have different way towalk and it wouldn't be smart to use used shoes for a little grl that she is growing I am sure her shoes are new

You are absolutely right. There is no way those shoes are the ones that Harry wore. You just don't do that with little kids. It would be murder on their developing feet. The shoes Charlotte wore are exactly like Harry's shoes because aristo/royal/very rich kids wear traditional clothes and shoes and that is what Charlotte's shoes were, traditional children's shoes. Pull out a photo dated any time and look at the shoes the royal children are wearing. They will ALL look like the shoes Charlotte and Harry are wearing.

The Belgian children look great, I especially love Elisabeth and Eleonore's dresses. And Gabriel's car tie is really fun!

George and Charlotte looked adorable on their last day of the tour too - isn't Charlotte's outfit the same as the one she wore when she arrived in Poland?

I don't agree that Lady Louise looks dowdy (I think 'vintage' is a better word) but I do agree that fascinators wouldn't be Elisabeth's style. The Windsors tend to dress their younger members quite formally, as a younger Beatrice and Eugenie can be seen wearing formal hats for Christmas here. On the other hand, Elisabeth has always been more modern in her style and I feel like fascinators would look mismatched with what she wears.

Unless Harry didn't wear them except for a few formal occasions and didn't actually walk much in them.

Wow she's lovely and so grown up!

:previous: I am simply blown away by what's happened with Philippe and Mathilde's little "Lisa"...she seems to have turned overnight into a willowy teen beauty.

If she's is this pretty at 15, look out in five years! Wow.:ohmy:

Lisa has changed wonderfully.... what a beautiful Queen we will have one day (of course we have already a beautiful Queen with Mathilde)

:previous: You are quite right. The Belgians have the loveliest, classiest queen consort imaginable and will have her beautiful teenage daughter to look forward to as monarch someday....you are all very lucky!;)

The Belgian kids all looked wonderful today :flowers:

Elisabeth looked lovely. Growing into a beautiful teenager. I loved her purple dress and straightened hair. Love she looks like a modern young woman, while still appropriate. Get enough of the so called vintage look from kids in the BRF.

I like her evening look as well.

Last edited:
:previous: I am simply blown away by what's happened with Philippe and Mathilde's little "Lisa"...she seems to have turned overnight into a willowy teen beauty.

If she's is this pretty at 15, look out in five years! Wow.:ohmy:

She's still in what we call "edad del pavo" (age of turkey aka bad teenage years :D ) in Spanish and yet she's very beautiful, once she gets the braces removed and loses some of that awkward girl-to-woman phase thing, she's going to be a knock-out! :flowers:

I love that she dresses very age appropiately but not too conservatively, very fashionable.
Her night outfit outlined those beautiful collarbones and her long neck

The Belgian kids all looked wonderful today :flowers:

Elisabeth looked lovely. Growing into a beautiful teenager. I loved her purple dress and straightened hair. Love she looks like a modern young woman, while still appropriate. Get enough of the do calked vintage look from kids in the BRF.

I like her evening look as well.

I'm all for conservative/vintage looks for royal kids...till it's appropriate. BRF seem to force their children into children clothes past the age of ten, especially for girls, which is something completely outdated these days. The Belgian kids have had their conservative phase, till it was appropriate, slowly turning towards more fashionable clothes as they grow up and evolve a personal taste.

Last edited:

This is a fashion thread. All posts and comments about possible future marriages have been deleted as off-topic.

I've found this nice LINK about her fashion in the last 2 years or so, I really like how she is transitioning from a girl to a teenager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom