Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 6: October 2019 - September 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone new here? Philippe has ALWAYS dressed atrociously, don't you remember the pastel green pants? the red pants? the YELLOW pants? the horrible ties? :eek:
I love him but good grief, sometimes Mathilde should just not allow him out of Laeken :D

It is not often that one sees Prince William in a t-shirt.

King Philippe and King Albert in the Province of Luxembourg today, June 28:

** Philippe ** Albert **

OMG !! Acting as a fashion policewoman :cool: King Philippe's orange and blue sneakers, teamed with mustard coloured pants and a jacket that just leaves me speechless!!
How do any of these items end up in A Kings wardrobe?? :eek: :ermm:
I mean has he had first dibs at the charity bin!
After lots of thought, I think I understand now they are both in fancy dress!
I am not sure as what. Perhaps trying to blend in with... not sure.
I mean he could seriously scare the wildlife in that!! ?

No wonder poor Muhler is in therapy.

I think we have officially found a new favorite fashion-fail, King Phillipe. :king3:

The thread was getting a little dull, but now I'll look forward to see what king Phillipe comes up with next.
He shall not fail us. :D

I think we have officially found a new favorite fashion-fail, King Phillipe. :king3:

The thread was getting a little dull, but now I'll look forward to see what king Phillipe comes up with next.
He shall not fail us. :D

.... And to think people get upset about Haakon's shoes!

Prince Albert is finally back with his famous Hawaiian shirts ;)

** Photo **

:previous: Well, at least he's got a sense of humor and he didn't wear the most blinding pattern, so I think we should let him and the shirt live this time.
Because middle-aged and... ripe... men shouldn't be seen outside deserted islands in the Pacific wearing Hawaii shirts. Especially if they have a very pale complexion.

Just as middle aged pale men should never, ever, wear dark shorts and dark shoes/socks. Their legs will resemble hirsute fluorescent tubes.

:previous:

There appears to be something wrong with the links, I can't see anything.

You've just gotta love those cool DPM shorts.[emoji41]

Can't agree with you, Polyesco. :ohmy:

His jacket is too tight and it also illustrates why I prefer double-breasted suits.
And we know from recent photos that Frederik has slimmed down.

And too many gentlemen cram bulky objects down the front pockets. It detracts. :ermm:
That's what the inside pockets in your suits are for - or alternatively your wife's handbag. ;)

Frederik gets :ohmy::ohmy:
For this disappointing miss.

He has otherwise been doing well lately.

Not a fan of double-breasted either; unfortunately, it seems prince Daniel likes them...

People who need beards, imho: WA. Felipe. William, probably.

That is not a proper beard, Fredo. It's like he's trying to be cool and unshaven and failing. Also, I think it just makes him look old. Not mature, not distinguished. Old.

Anyway, his facial follicles make me sad, but I'm glad other people can enjoy it.

Last edited:
Can't agree with you, Polyesco. :ohmy:

His jacket is too tight and it also illustrates why I prefer double-breasted suits.
And we know from recent photos that Frederik has slimmed down.

And too many gentlemen cram bulky objects down the front pockets. It detracts. :ermm:
That's what the inside pockets in your suits are for - or alternatively your wife's handbag. ;)

Frederik gets :ohmy::ohmy:
For this disappointing miss.

He has otherwise been doing well lately.

I'm with you all the way on this one Muhler. Fred looks distressing like a teenager who grew out of his last years school uniform.

The fabric is beautiful and so too his shirt. The whole ensemble just screams 'Spring is busting out all over' but I don't think he has the body shape to 'do" an elegant double breasted suit.

I love that suit on Frederik and I think his overall silhouette in it is good.

However, it does seem has slim-fit suit trousers and a skinny-fit suit jacket - because the jacket is slightly on the snug side, with literally zero room to sneeze.

Frederik's shirt looks very good. The shade of blue of his suit receives 100%!

Wow, Fred still looks very handsome!! And Haakon is not bad looking either. Both men are aging very nicely.

What is it with Haakon and shoes?!?

He even looks happy. :ohmy:

I wonder if he is a secret member of the TRF and takes delight in pulling our legs?
N

Last edited:
I like Haakon's shoes. They are not ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom