Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 4: December 2017 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, Harry fashion faux pas is a classic. Had he been walking

Oh dear, Harry fashion faux pas is a classic. Had he been walking
Okay, tried to send from my phone . . . epic fail.

So, since we usually see Harry strolling along with Meghan or William and Catherine and the ladies wearing their usual towering heels, we would never have seen the whacking great hole in the shoe leather. It's obviously been there a while but since he wasn't walking with Meghan and he lengthened his stride and lifted his feet, we saw a hole in the sole of his left shoe. The question is, does he have a matching one in his right shoe? :D

I think Harry should employ someone to look after his clothing, uniforms, footwear etc fulltime. As well, he and Meghan should go clothes shopping for him and buy some decent shoes (not brown or blue suede) and a couple of non-blue suits.

I really like Harry and know he's clueless about clothing, but I'm sick of him looking like a bum. In the meantime he and/or Meghan should visit their local shoe repair shop with that pair of holey shoes!

:previous: He does actually pull it off - in that color.
I dare not think what color it would have been if PH had worn a shirt like this!

- Or Joachim! Mark my words, one day soon he will allow his inner hippie to get out and wear one, but much, much more wild! :D

Matching daisy sarongs in different colours. Very touching!

:previous: Well, the tie is blue, and that makes it acceptable for Swedish males.
But is is arguably very colorful! So it's tie Daniel can wear when he is partying big time! Say New Years Eve. ?:bounce:?

- One day I must tell you how Swedes, Norwegians and Finns celebrate a traditional New Years Eve. ;)

:previous: The shoes have come home!
I'm almost shedding a tear. :cry:

My dear Polyesco, Daniel is wearing sunglasses. That's being informal in Sweden. :cool:

Wow Daniel looks ridiculous. The double breasted jacket which looks too small and the Chinos and sneakers? Just doesn’t go

Let us feast our eyes at Haakon.
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=35bec7d1cdb9bd4b41b2d7710f03cd8e&oe=5BF68760
Here is a man fully dressed - down to his trusted and beloved shoes... Aww. ?
- Such an enduring love affair truly warms my heart. ?

It's like a man's love to an old faithful dog. Perhaps Haakon will have the shoes buried in the palace garden, when they - in many years I trust - go to the eternal shoe-rack in the sky?

:previous: Yes, it's quite admirable. ?

When Joachim decided to accompany our Marie, he thought: "Hmm, I'm going to a music festival. And all musicians are hippies, so how to dress in order to blend in?"
Got it! :idea:
"Sunglasses! All music-hippies wear sunglasses." So digging deep in his closet, Joachim found, hidden away, the most wacky sunglasses he could find.
"Casual! Musicians are always dressed very casual." So he donned a shirt, and left not just the top button open, but the second one as well!! Despite feeling almost naked. :eek:
And, Joachim said to himself: "If I bury my hand deep in my pocket, I'll look even more like a rock'n'roll musician. - Just look at my brother who is crazy about music and know all sorts of wacky music types."
Shoes! "Him there Aerosmith always wear crazy shoes. So if I put on blue shoes, I'll really fit in and look just like a swinger-musician! - Never mind, I'll go all in! I'll wear white shoelaces!! I got some from Haakon last year..."

Standing in front of the mirror, Joachim smiled: "Eat my dust, Frederik! You are not the only one who can act crazy at a music festival! Yeah!" ?

Last edited:
Hurrah! Prince Joachim left two shirt buttons unbuttoned! And it is not considered scandalous!

^^^^^ What! Someone find me some pearls to clutch. [emoji33]

:previous: Indeed!

I'm not pulling your leg now, honest!
There is an article in BT today, saying that people were pleasantly surprised to see Joachim dressed so casual and relaxed.

Sometimes life catch up with your joking. :lol:

(You can read about it in the Joachim and Marie thread in the DRF sub-forum.)

:previous: I like his pants. Really cool.

For the evening reception, Frederik very sharp with a nice red tie
http://kongehuset.dk/sites/default/files/styles/slideshow/public/img_8046.jpg?itok=BMYcvSZe
His look was just highlighted by a lovely wife and 4 kids :cool:
http://kongehuset.dk/sites/default/files/styles/slideshow/public/img_8062.jpg?itok=5T_3CH1O

and Haakon starting off the week with his horrible shoes that look like they are about to fall apart :bang:
https://api.profimedia.com/data/large-preview/4/0/0384229644/profimedia-0384229644.jpg

:previous:
And here I thought he threw them away and they landed up in William's closet for didn't William wear them recently....and also there were holes on one side.......maybe Haakon has 2 pair of the same type of shoes...good grief if he does.

Last edited:
Oh yes those are fabulous pictures of Frederik........he looks soooo gorgeous tonight......and that beautiful lady on his arm is the same....okay done going gaga for today. Did you see that picture of Frederik when he greeted his mother on the steps with his arms outstretched to give her a hug...that was a keeper for me......maybe he did not have time to visit after coming back from the tour for he was ready for that hug from his mother....that was a keeper also.?

The French president and his make-up........way to much Mr. President, lol, no more needs to said!

Oh yes those are fabulous pictures of Frederik........he looks soooo gorgeous tonight......and that beautiful lady on his arm is the same....okay done going gaga for today. Did you see that picture of Frederik when he greeted his mother on the steps with his arms outstretched to give her a hug...that was a keeper for me......maybe he did not have time to visit after coming back from the tour for he was ready for that hug from his mother....that was a keeper also.?

The French president and his make-up........way to much Mr. President, lol, no more needs to said!

Indeed! Beautiful moment, those smiles between the two
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-4w1MDMjh...O+DENMARK+President+Macron+28+08+2018+6Aa.jpg
https://images.scribblelive.com/2018/8/28/30b07aed-8982-49fc-83c6-fe83e191047e.jpg

Last edited:
I think the smile on the French President's face is wonderful. No stoic raised eyebrow there, just a very real smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom