Fashion and Style of Royal Men, Part 2: April 2016 - October 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but blue suede loafers are not doing it for me :ermm: And not a huge fan of white jeans/trousers on man or woman though they don't look bad on Fred. But the rest looks so good I think I can forgive him :)

https://app.box.com/s/gz8zu3j4wmqs6aeepgb3lpi4ccpof7uf
Here is Frederik in Nikki Beach Style.

Eat dust Haakon, Daniel and William. :D

I understand that when the photographers tried to take a pic of Joachim at the same party the cameras spontaneously self-destructed...

perfect and sexy for the theme of Marie's birthday party.
Let us all be thankful we did not get a photo of Joachim that day, I can well imagine :whistling:

No, no, no! Frederik is boring here at this event: http://sn.dk/modules/xphoto/cache/62/813162_930_9300_49_0_2325_1607_2.jpg

Boring color of suit. Boring tie. No handkerchief in pocket. Boring shirt. And this picture proves why double-breasted suits are better - no shirt visible under the button, when used double-breasted suits.
Can this really be PH's son? Or is this a doppelganger who is standing in for Frederik? :ermm:

They are dead-boring! :sleeping: Even a stuffed corpse would look lively in comparison.

But I'll grant you that Frederik's shoes are fine. No worn out brown shoes here. :p

:previous: Yep, totally agree. If the women have to wear those costumes, so should the men. What is good for the goose and all that :lol:

I've been thinking that for some time. I would like to see King Carl Gustav and his son and son in law in some blue and yellow, with a perky little hat. The black suits don't even go with the women's outfits.

:previous: Ah, double-breasted. :cool:

A bit bland perhaps, but at least it isn't blue or grey.

:previous: Im waiting to see what pants he is wearing. less colorful than we usually see him

Last edited:
I like very much the style of Edward!! But Frederik with top hat :ermm:

Nice that the Danish couple visited. It gives W&C the opportunity to talk to them again.

The Danish Crown Prince looked very dapper in his top hat today!

Do Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, Prince Charles, Prince William, Prince Henry, Peter Phillips, and the other Princes wear a brand new top hat each year when they attend Ascot?

Do Prince Andrew, Prince Edward, Prince Charles, Prince William, Prince Henry, Peter Phillips, and the other Princes wear a brand new top hat each year when they attend Ascot?

Why might that be the case? Those hats last a lifetime!

There are hardly anyone left who will deny that PH belongs in a category of his own!
And here is yet another evidence: https://app.box.com/s/x48lo5umkm3rjzjrywdjd8muajup0krg

In fact he's a little subdued, because he attended a concert in a cathedral. But few other royal men would get away with dressing like this at an event in a church, but since it's PH, no one even blinks! :)
Notice that he is growing a beard.

Suit with wide lapel, striped - naturally... :p
Lapel-thingy. :cool:
Handkerchief. :cool:
Shirt-sleeves can be seen. :cool:
But then he goes PH! - A rose-pinkish shirt without collar. :ermm:
A necklace. - I don't recall any other royal men wearing a necklace, let alone to a suit! :eek:
- In other words, PH is still the master. He is sensei. :notworthy:

And I'll bet there are royal men out there who have cried themselves to sleep, wishing they could dress like PH. :p

Agree on Harry.

As for Henri, I think all on this thread bow before him. He is one out of the box indeed, rose pink collarless shirt, necklace and all. You wouldn't get Henrik anywhere near a boring blue suit!

Here is yet again a piece of evidence that PH is the master. :notworthy:

http://resize-parismatch.ladmedia.f...00302240_000006_inside_full_content_pm_v8.jpg

Casually elegant.

When other men dress casually, they do without the tie, the shirt buttons unbuttoned and the jacket open.
Not PH!
Just look at PH standing next to the man in the photo. There are light years style-wise between them!
PH gets :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: from me.

Unfortunately we can't see the sides of his shoe-soles...:p;)

- Not that I would ever dress like that myself, but I freely admit PH is the master and I'm but a worm in comparison.

Imagine Daniel dressing like that? - Not that it would ever happen, such an attire would lead to a constitutional crisis in Sweden!
Or Harry? - The computers on the various tabloids would simply self-destruct from overwork!
Or perhaps King Willem-Alexander? - Perhaps he has, and often... Because standing next to Queen Maxima, W-A could wear a flamingo-suit and no one would notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom