Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 6: November 2014 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the speculations in the media about a second pregnancy, she wears a maternity wear. That blue dress is just like those tents she wore during pregnant with Estelle. Really, if she is not pregnant, she's "throwing fuel on fire".

:wub: as vacation wear

but :nonono::nonono::nonono: for Princess duty.

ETA:
Even if she's pregnant, the outfit is still a :nonono: for the occasion.

Last edited:
Not her best I agree very cute post Queen Claude

I love the color but not the print.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: You think? :lol: But seriously, Victoria seems to suddenly be way off her usual script. It is unusual to have quite so many misses.

I agree the necklace is ugly. I love the skirt and the bracelet:flowers: Top is not a favorite of mine but I don't think it looks that bad. At least doesn't ruin the look for me. If she changed out the necklace, the outfit would be great.

I like the skirt but this look is awful. The necklace and shoes are horrible.

Not a very flattering look on Crown Princess Victoria and that horrible necklace does nothing for the outfit.

There's a lot going on here: high waist, rich fabric, big skirt, statement necklace.

This needed some editing. It looked like the outfit was controlling Victoria, not the other way round.

I wish the dress had a different colour. I love the shoes and hair. The dress is ok but not her best imo. I don't like the necklace at all. But wow: it's hard to belive she gave birth just a few weeks ago. Victoria looks amazing.

It is so nice to see Victoria becoming more comfortable with fashion, I'm glad the old days of plain outfits and the regulation ponytail are behind her. I like her outfit, I would have worn statement earrings rather than the necklace and perhaps slightly more delicate shoes. But all in all considering her past from and the fact that she is a new mother she looks amazing.

It was nice to see Victoria out again. I have missed her. I think it may be a dress with the black top over? I like everything except the necklace.

I think Victoria looks great, and I love the gold against the black. I'm not a fan of her necklace however, it's not really my cup of tea.

Uh...the skirt is wearing her. Not at all flattering for her.

LaRae

This dramatic outfit looks great on Victoria. These kind of skirts have always looked good on her. Although the top isn't as good as the skirt, the outfit is still nice and a very good choice to this event. I also like about the big necklace.
http://media.shootitlive.com/AAP7ZsTuujJbiHg85P1GJZ8Hk6f/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/2193
http://media.shootitlive.com/FnGBSCS40LLCbMFy1XaH400n4fY/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/4679

The blouse and skirt are both bespoke pieces from H&M's Conscious Collection. Her clutch also is from H&M. Her shoes are from Dolce & Gabbana.

Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: UPDATED: Celebrations for the King!

Victoria looks amazing . . . the only thing I don't like is the necklace and I really, really, loath that. It does not flatter Victoria at all, and makes the ensemble look busier than it is and spoils the look of Victoria's deportment which is also amazing.

Actually, with all that and having had a child recently, it's amazing that she looks so amazing! :D

Love the skirt, the shoes grew on me, the top is ok, the necklace is a miss (sorry Victoria).

Victoria attending birthday concert for CG

I like the skirt, very pretty, but the top looks unflattering/sloppy/ill fitting, the bra is showing. And the long neck type necklace is really ugly.
http://media.shootitlive.com/6mj71tqmW1vtjYPOwRza6wC3Bsi/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/2193

i agree - the top part is a disaster. BUT! that skirt saves the day. wow! victoria looks amazing in it and it is so wonderful that one forgets quickly about the upper part. what makes this fun is that this is so un-victoria too (we'd never expect such a dramatic outfit on her), particularly paired with the collar, that i have to clap. i like that she took a fashion stance, and love the skirt. well done to her! perhaps one of my favourite outfits of the year on her.

and the shoes! they look fab. the handbag in gold matching the skirt is an overkill for me though.

She looks great, softer hairdo, the bronze color is interesting and she just about pulls off the skirt length, ideally for someone a little taller. The necklace is just awful.

The look was lovely but the skirt length looked a bit weird on her height. That necklace should've been left at home IMO, it's not a pretty piece in anyway.

This dramatic outfit looks great on Victoria. These kind of skirts have always looked good on her. Although the top isn't as good as the skirt, the outfit is still nice and a very good choice to this event. I also like about the big necklace.
http://media.shootitlive.com/AAP7ZsTuujJbiHg85P1GJZ8Hk6f/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/2193
http://media.shootitlive.com/FnGBSCS40LLCbMFy1XaH400n4fY/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/4679

Wow, I am impressed by her outfit. That is what I call a statement! :flowers::flowers::flowers:
Skirt and necklace match perfect together! The combination is what counts! This is a great Cleopatra look and Victoria can wear it.
Wow, stunning. And this only 8 weeks after giving birth. It really helps being married to a fitness expect :lol:
BYe Bie

I agree that dress is a statement ^ it looks really good on her. It's the necklace that I dislike, it's so ugly and she could replace with something much better.

Victoria she was amazing! So different!! Love the skirt, the necklace, the shoes!! They fit all perfectly!

CP Victoria's skirt, shoes, jewelry, color combination, and hair are wonderful. However, I dislike the necklace and the top didn't tuck nicely into the skirt.

Not a good look that of yesterday evening, I'm afraid. The blouse was too sheer and that necklace was horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom