Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 6: November 2014 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to like it, because it's such a beautiful dress, but unfortunately I don't! Whenever I see it, I can't help thinking 'Las Vegas'.
But Victoria wears it beautifully. I don't like the choice of tiara.

The dress is too shiny to my liking, but the necklace is a perfect fit for it. That tiara is a tricky one, it's very peculiar and difficult to wear beautifully (the Bernadottes seem to have quite a many those kind of tiaras). It often looked good on Lilian but so far it hasn't worked for Victoria. But she looks happy and beautiful!

The green gown is stunning. She looks regal.

The gown is just gorgeous! She looks very elegant! Not sure about that Tiara though.

LaRae

Not liking the gown, it's ok. Maybe too shiny got me lol

:previous:N knowing eya, she just means the look and not Victoria the person.

I love the color. And the style is wonderful. But the sequins are too much. In an evening look I don't mind shine at all. But the vivid green color matched with shiny sequins is overwhelming. The dress in a dark shade of blue like her mother is wearing, would be much better. Or in the green but not sequins.

She seems to like it for this time of year. We last saw it at the Indian state visit which was in the spring as well.

I love the emeralds on her and I hope to see them on her more :flowers:

And I always love seeing the laurel wreath.

Reactions: eya
It's great that Victoria once again recycled this elegant Elie Saab dress, which suits her so perfectly. And the simple clutch, the emeralds and the lovely Laurel Wreath tiara complement the look.
http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:110238091:1800x650:w?v=58d0f456&m=apnclnoj
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:110238093:1800x650:w?v=58d0f456&m=dpjeiaom

I hope that we get a good photo of her hairdo from the back, from the front and side it looks very good.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Wonderful! :flowers: Love it all, and in keeping with my newly awakening appreciation for jewels :p love the necklace and even the unique tiara. The gown must be so much fun to wear. Looks super good imo.

:previous:N knowing eya, she just means the look and not Victoria the person.

I love the color. And the style is wonderful. But the sequins are too much. In an evening look I don't mind shine at all. But the vivid green color matched with shiny sequins is overwhelming. The dress in a dark shade of blue like her mother is wearing, would be much better. Or in the green but not sequins.

She seems to like it for this time of year. We last saw it at the Indian state visit which was in the spring as well.

I love the emeralds on her and I hope to see them on her more :flowers:

And I always love seeing the laurel wreath.
I agree, her tiara and necklace are spectacular. My favorite princess by far! I respect her as someone who has worked so hard and put up with a ridiculous amount, family wise.

Last edited:

Why dont you like Victoria? She is an honorable and very hard working Crown Princess, who is a credit to Sweden, IMO. She's never done a single thing in her past that wasnt going to reflect well on the country. Jag alskar Kronprinsessen Victoria! :flowers:

We are at the thread for Fashion! And of course i mention about the fashion choice of Victoria and not about her as a person!!! Maybe my mistake i did not make it more clear!

:previous:N knowing eya, she just means the look and not Victoria the person. .

Thank you Countessmeout :flowers:

CP Victoria looks spectacular!
Loooove the entire outfit from head to toe.
She is even slimmer than before her holidays.
BYe Bine

I really like the color and fit of the dress (although all those sequins create too much shine for my taste). But its good that Victoria recycle her gowns. With different tiaras and jewellery, you can easily create new and different look for different events.
But I confess that I'm so bored with Victoria's hairstyles: always the same combed back and slicked down hair, for the daytime events and for the evening events. I'm sorry but this gets monotonous after some time. She should borrow Letizia's hairdresser :)
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom