Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 6: November 2014 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was the same dress too. I love a high neck with no sleeves, very chic. Her hairdo was gorgeous and loved the acessory in it, wish I had a close up. The silver belt is perfect. She has a great figure

I like this appearance, very beautiful. Victoria has better dresses, I am not a fan of the neckline, but all in all very classy. Great hairstyle!!

September 20, 2016 - Victoria attending the 2016 Global Goals Awards Dinner in New York.

A nice evening look and the skirt and top is a nice combo together. The necklace is pretty with the look so is the bracelet, The earrings was a bit much as i thought it clashed with the necklace, it should've been with necklace or earrings.

Love her pumps.

Full view 1 ** FUll view 2 ** Close up

The skirt,I think, is a recycled piece. It is nice, but the top is meh and I don't like all that jewellery. I was expecting something more, I'll confess.

i like this very much, it suits victoria's shape a lot.

September 20, 2016 - Victoria attending the 2016 Global Goals Awards Dinner in New York.

A nice evening look and the skirt and top is a nice combo together. The necklace is pretty with the look so is the bracelet, The earrings was a bit much as i thought it clashed with the necklace, it should've been with necklace or earrings.

Love her pumps.

The skirt,I think, is a recycled piece. It is nice, but the top is meh and I don't like all that jewellery. I was expecting something more, I'll confess.

You're correct. She wore the skirt in August 2015, but with a different top, which I think helps.

She looks wonderful. I love the look.

Love her pumps.

It really is a nice evening look. I love the three-quarter sleeves and boat neck of the black top, it's a more elegant look than the top she wore previously with this skirt.

The sleek hairstyle and the demi parure were amazing, as indeed were the shoes.

I like the skirt but that's about it, I'm afraid. Whilst Victoria herself looks elegant, I'm not a huge fan of the top half of the outfit. There's something about the material of the top that appears to be quite shiny IMO.

:previous:I agree with you, the top is too tight and shiny, imo, I think it is the necklace and bracelet that I really don't like. The shoes are great and so is the skirt and the length on her. She still looks good however,:flowers:

It really is a nice evening look. I love the three-quarter sleeves and boat neck of the black top, it's a more elegant look than the top she wore previously with this skirt.

The sleek hairstyle and the demi parure were amazing, as indeed were the shoes.

Overall her look is both elegant and informal. I love the necklace, it matches perfectly with the ensemble. The earrings are a bit too much.

She looks good! The fur cropped jacket looked good with the outfit.

I love her hair, it looks so elegant, and the fur jacket looks lovely on what is obviously a cold evening. I look forward to some more photos where we may see a better view of her beautiful ensemble. For now, I love the colour combination.

Wow she is stunning :flowers: her hair is elegant and the skirt is beautiful. I am even surprised to find I like the cropped fur jacket. Well done Vic. :)

Great look! She looks lovely!

LaRae

Victoria looks nice, but I really like the woman's dress who is on the right. :cool:

Exceptional look for Victoria! Beautiful. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria hands down best dressed of the night this year:flowers:

Her gown is stunnning. The cut steel has never been a favorite but Victoria has a way of making it look amazing. And it fits perfectly with the gown. Love the addition of the cameo necklace.

She really looks incredible! This has to go straight into my best Victoria look's list. The dress is stunning and the tiara goes so well with it.

She looks lovely but there's something rly wrong with the neck/sleeve area imo it's like they didn't finish it on time and she had to wear this

The Crown Princess looks absolutely stunning this evening,what a beautiful gown,not a fan of the cut steel tiara but I'm overlooking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom