Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 5: May 2013 - November 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The earrings are stupendous, but not with this gown.
I just wish she had chosen an Oscar de la Renta gown to pay homage as these earrings have too harsh a silhouette against the fine lace.

:previous: You are right, it is a wonderful profile. And she would look even better without those earrings. Never mind, I'll settle for a fabulous profile, and this is a very good one as it captures a moment in time as opposed to a posed shot.

The gown is stunning....the earrings are wrong/too much. Absolutely love the dress though!

LaRae

The dress is lovely and very feminine. But this is NOT the way to pay tribute to Oscar! His earrings are all wrong for this gown and he would be the first to say so. Way too dangly and heavy for such a delicate top.

Everything in the HM's conscious collections are made from ecologically produced fabrics.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
But I never saw that collection on the store:ermm:

Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 5: May 2013 -

But I never saw that collection on the store:ermm:

In Sweden and Denmark the collection is usually sold online and in a few of the biggest HM stores in the biggest cities. I guess it would be the same in most countries.

Last edited:
I love the style and colour of the gown, apart from the lace in the chest area. That spoils it for me.

I actually loved the lacy part. It gave the gown a slightly more glamorous look. I wonder if it's removable.

I like this..elegant.

LaRae

Yes, she is so elegant in that gown. I think the teal one makes her appear brighter, yet the beige one is just elegant. I would love to see close up pictures of her(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the purple dress! The color and the lace.

I don't like the new dress, the color is dull and it doesn't look good with the sash. It's also similar style and fabric to the green dress she wore a few days ago.

Yes it is, but I prefer the purple to the green.

Victoria looks dry beautiful! i also love the floral decorations at this event!

I love the gown I think without the lace it would have looked too simple and plain.

These two new dresses are just stunning. Very nice surprice to see two so nice dresses in same week. Victoria looks so beautiful.

:previous: I love that dress and the grey/green one. They are both so feminine without being OTT fussy and frilly.

Both dresses suit Victoria very well and I love the regal surprise with the small train.
I get the impression that Victoria is more and more finding her own style and what both suits her and she feels comfortable wearing instead of just putting on things picked for her by her stylist.

I love the style and colour of the gown, apart from the lace in the chest area. That spoils it for me. Its nice to honor OdlR but these earrings do not work with the dress at all.

I think the same. I thought the gown in question was beautiful until I saw the top half of it. There's too much going on there for me, and I find the see through bit a little unnecessary. Having said that, Victoria looks fabulous and the colour of her gown suits her well. I also love the flowy, elegant feel the gown gives off.

I also love her second gown. The colour looks wonderful on Victoria and it's lovely in itself, too. I'm not as keen on the darker purple patterns around the top half, but I don't think they're bad (they're just not my cup of tea). Her hairstyle is also great, simple buns such as these suit Victoria best IMO. It's a refreshing change from her ponytails!

That bouquet is ridiculous!

Exactly that is one bunch of ugly flowers and it looks very acquired to hold onto. I do love Victoria's gown, the embroidery is beautiful and this style is so elegant on her. Two gorgeous gowns lately and both beautiful on her, way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom