Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 4: December 2010 - April 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Welcome to Part 4 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 3: April 2010 - December 2010 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

And the choice of jewellery, absolute perfection. The cut steel tiara, 'simple' collet necklace and pearl pear drop earrings could not have been any better matched to the gown itself.

I agree that she accessorised beautifully!

I can only say - STUNNING, probably the most beautiful Nobel gown of CP Victoria.

Is she wearing the same tiara that Queen Silvia wore to Victoria's wedding?

Can't wait to see another gown this evening. :flowers:

I said it before- I will say it again- a dress truly fit for a Princess!

Svenskdam Victoria tonight at the dinner for the Nobel Laureates

Beautiful dress, although I prefer the one she wore yesterday.

I like the colour and the train but the neckline looks a bit.. well, weird.

rsfc149 said:

She looks amazing but sadly she looks less pregnant in this dress :( Still very chic and regal!!!

She is radiant...but fuller in the face these days along with the fit of her gowns, which makes me think SHE IS pregnant

I love the blue gown!

Last edited:
The blue gown is lovely, the color & cut suit Victoria. I loved her hair and the brooch/hair piece she used.

Sorry, but this gown is worn in a completely wrong way by Victoria... The lower drape is supposed to hang low around the arms, not up around the neck, which ruins the décolleté and gives her a hunchback in side views.
The original design (provided by Marika here http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/F2009RTW/ESAAB/RUNWAY/00280m.jpg ) is very nice, but to wear it like Victoria does not make sense. Wonder why her stylist Tina T. couldn't tell her.
How not to wear this dress:
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/en/foto/document/4137909/nobel-palace-dinner-4137909

Last edited:
The color is lovely and suits CP well. Honesty I prefer runaway version, Victoria's makes her arm very wide. I like the necklace(on of my favorites) and the brooch in hair. Beige gown was much more prettier but this one looks good too. Thumbs up :)

I like the dress, but not on Victoria and I don't like the absence of a tiara.

[...] and I don't like the absence of a tiara.

That's what I noticed first. I was so looking forward to seeing her in a different one than yesterday. :ermm:
At least she's got something in her hair :flowers:

how many new dresses has it been for this year more then usally?

Lovely colour on Victoria, but I wish the top part of the gown had been different. Or perhaps she should wear it differently, as Boris already suggested. Victoria herself looks stunning as usual! :flowers:

The dress looks gr8 on Victoria. It makes her waist look so tiny.

I like the color of the dress and the backside, agree with Boris that it should have been worn differently.

I liked the other gown better, but it's undoubtedly a nice color for Victoria and she looked lovely!

The front shoulder straps look strange for some reason. Perhaps it's because they pulled them together too much. It doesn't leave enough room to show off the gorgeous necklace either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom